Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

3 days since transfer (5 days since egg pick up) crampy-period/sharp pain.....

Good luck Katones!!
    AFM blood test today indicated HCG at 3.52. Another blood test on Thursday to confirm either way. Pretty down as I've been here about 3 times before. In my experience low numbers equals no pregnancy. Told to pick up progesterone to 3 per day which works to keeps ones hopes up - although dont want to only to be devastated again. This is the hardest journey of my life.

venus hugs hun

been having cramps and got worried and called the FC....my nurse rang me back and said the crinone could be causing the cramps fingers crossed that's what it is

Im officialy in the 2ww thread again (and im hoping the last too) looks like its just you and me katones for npw. I had 2 blsaties transfered and waiting till tomorrow to find out if we have any to freeze.

Venus my thoughts are with you, this is also the hardest journey i have ever been through too and i think for everyone else too. It isn't fair that any of us go through this long hard journey but think of the love we will have for our babies when we finally do concieve. If i could choose i would obviously not choose this road but iv been delt these cards so i just need to play them the best i can. This was my 6th transfer, it does not get any easier as time goes on i just feel more numb and heart broken and to be honest what gets me through it is hope. I wish you all the best for your next cycle and i hope it brings you your happiness xxxxxx

Katones iv been having light crampy feeling since sunday and i think it is from the crinone xxx

I'm here too now, had an FET of a blastie done today, for some reason I am less confident this time around, but oh well, time will tell I guess.

Katones- your symptoms sound great, most girls who get cramps end up with a bfp.

Oneday- fingers crossed for you majorly babe, its your turn!!

Venus-sorry you didn't get the numbers you wanted, I hope there is a dramatic improvement tomorrow, its so difficult, I can't imagne how anyone picks themselves up and keeps going after so much disappointment. Big hugs and love to you sweetie, xx

Thanks and welcome Saffy, i hope that this is it for all of us!!! Im not trying to suss out cramps etc because the one time i did fall pg i had no idea so im just going to try and wait out till POAS day next wed! xxxxx

Oh and we got no embies for freezing
    Last edited by oneday86; February 2nd, 2011 at 07:44 PM.

LaLaLa LaLa......god this ttw's dragging lol

1 week down...1 to go.....

sore belly this arvo.....
    opened beef stirfry to marinate it...and the 'beef'' smell near made me chuck......and it is fresh today beef so definatly nothing wrong with it....

Ladies i know its early but im not feeling positive as usual, i just feel the same symptoms as when AF is on her way i honestly feel like its never going to happen for me! well its been over 48 hrs since the transfer so i would say it would have implanted by now if its going too. Are you ladies going to test before your test date? i think i will hold out until wed unless AF comes before.

Katones you are definately harbouring a little sticky one there I think!

Oneday- I thought the same last cycle, but then I got cramping 4/5 days after my transfer ( day 5 blasty), SO hang in there, you are definately not out of the game keep going gorgeous girl sticky sticky vibes for you xxxx

AFM- nothing to report, should take my own advice and be more positive-just thinking about how I am going to pay for my next stim cycle if I get a bfn- but I am going to get a bfp

Thanks saffy, i hope your right. And yes your going to get a BFP so be positive, i also wonder about the financial side of it cause if this one dosnt work we have to have another STIM cycle, im so sick of not getting frosties i cant believe it will be our 4th one! but hopefully we wont need it.

Katones are you going to test soon or what? Put us out of our misery lol

oneday- thats not fair having no frosties!! No wonder its so hard to get preg, out of 10 eggs we got, only 3 got to blasty and the best I got was a biochemical preg, unless a miracle happens with this one! Anyway, I'm sure you wont need them xx

Hi ladies - I've made it to the tww

Transfer went really well today - no pain, needles or bleeding - big improvement for me! My first emby didn't thaw unfortunately, and the one that was put back was only a grade 2, but I'm hoping that the smoother transfer will work in my favour.

Good luck!

crappola day here today

seriously doubting i am going to get a BFP

crampy tummy most of the afternoon

Thanks saffy i just keep thinking that one or more of those embies could potentially have been a baby? guess i will never know now!

Kass welcome im glad it was an easy transfer, could be a good sign! And welcome.

Katones dont give up iv been having cramping since 3 days after EPU, it could be the crinone.

Katones- its the hormones hun, I had a day like that last cycle and got a bfp the next day, hugs

oneday-your test day is soon! Mines not til 14th- valentines day-boo, but I will have either tested or gotton af before then anyway

kass- yay for a smooth transfer, grade 2 is good!! and the fact the transfer was smooth increases your odds too. My stupid clinic don't even tell you a grade, although they showed me a picture of my embie and it didn't look good at all so I have been stressed about that (looked fragmented), I even asked the embryologist and she said if they thought it was good enough to freeze then its a good quality- yeah right!!! Good luck hun, hope we have better luck this time! x

i got my dates mixed up Saffy i was told to test the day i finish the crinone which i thought was the 9th but its actually the 12th so now i have to wait a few days longer but i will prob know anyway, AF is due on thursday so i will just wait and see. I was going to POAS earlier but i think i will just wait then i can live in denial just that little bit longer if it is a BFN. How are you feeling Saffy? How nice would that be to get your BFP on valentines day

Just a quick question, yesterday 2 days after transfer when i went to the loo and i wiped, with the crinone was some tiny specs of pinkish blood sorry for TMI, this just really worried me about AF coming. have you ladies had this?
    Last edited by oneday86; February 4th, 2011 at 07:09 PM.

Isn't it too early for AF signs? Might be implantation....! Just saying.

( from me too) Funnily enough last night when I wiped there was 2 small ( ie microscopic) brownish spots, put it this way anyone NOT in a tww wouldn't have seen them, but as I have nothing to do but look for symptoms, well, hmmm, they were definately there anyway.

My clinic hasn't even put me on crinone, is that normal in a natural FET??

Anyway, my boobs are starting to get sore, but thats normal for me at this stage, no cramps or anything, just ovary pain and twinges grrr. Don't know if my sanity is going to last at this rate, need to get busy to take my mind off it.

The 12th is ok, you will get your bfp 2 days earlier than me- woohoo!

Has Katones done a POAS yet?? no pressure hun, hope your feeling better xx

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast