Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Am feeling crampy, tired and grumpy - I think AF is on the way.

Got the call from the nurse that my blood test came back positive with a level of 35 so I have to retest on Sat.

Hard to be positive with the amount of blood loss and cramping I've had since my fall.

Trying to use the power of positive thought that my levels will rise and my body will heal

Trishy, I hope everything works out for you and you get another positive result on Saturday. FX'd, and stay positive.

ehm - how are you going on the TWW? you don't sound negative, i know how you are feeling cos I feel the same. I am already gearing up for a BFN, told DH I think I will faint the day I hear the words BFP. TWW really messes with your head fx crossed you get a BFP, when is your BT?

kass - hope it is nice & sticky for you

trishy - good luck and I hope your numbers keep rising

trueblue - good luck for transfer Sat

fatgirlslim - how are you hun? By my calc you are 10dpt now - have you poas? fx for good news

as I mentioned in other thread have awful flu like virus and as a result can not tell if I have any symptoms or not, like ehm I am not feeling very positive but I am trying!

Good Morning All~ Hope you are all well in here, FF says I am officially 7DPO today and I'm at CD42, had some bad AF cramps last night but still have no AF or spotting yet, I was sure she was arriving last night but she didn't. Don't know what I'm feeling atm just taking everyday as it comes not phased either way BFP or BFN as I have my Gynae appoint. coming up soon so focusing on that and not the 2WW which is a good feeling for a change. I'm actually hoping AF will arrive so we can be at the start of a brand new cycle when I see my gynae. I have never had such a long cycle as what I am having this month and I have given up on annilising everything. lol......
    FX for everybody in here hope you all get BFP real soon. Sorry for the no persies but if I don't go and eat something I'm gunna be sick......be back later for persies.
    xox

Oh I really cant take this, I think I am having a 2nd miscarriage today. Really bad cramps, sore back and heaps of clots. My bleed was easing off, but now it has got worse again like it did on Tues when I felt like I was miscarrying. I just want to crawl into bed, but have my daughter her and noone to watch her today.

Trishy- Is there any way at all you can call your DR hun and see him/her. I can't offer any advice darl, just want you to know I am here if you need to talk. Sending you lots of Hope everything is ok darl.
    AFM~ Hmmmm not much to tell really, I am 7DPO today going by FF and had another temp rise this morning nothing huge but it did go up a little. Yesterday I had a couple of icky feelings in my belley like you do just before you get sick. Today I have been feeling really hungry then if I don't eat I feel like I'm going to throw up and I start getting the shakes in my hands and feeling really week. Can't beleive how starving I feel it feels like I haven't eaten in a week.......had some cramps last night and a couple this morning thought AF was on her way but nothing from her as yet. And sorry if tmi but I have to keep running to the loo to check for AF as I feel wet like I do just before she arrives but have nothing no spotting nothing.

Trishy ~ wow you got a positive BT, that is one step closer hun. I know how hard it is but perhaps focus on that - it means it can happen. I went through the same thing last IVF so I know its painful waiting and wondering- hang in there, (((GBH))). Good luck for Sat - you just never know in this game, Fingers crossed hun.

ehm ~ hoping AF is not on the way, . Good luck and FX

nicoleh ~ hope your virus is clearing up and fingers crossed you get a BFP hun!

Clairesmummy ~ It's so frustrating isnt it. I hope you have answers very soon. I think thats why Im handling this BFN pretty well - because Im not in limbo this time like my last cycle. Hang in there and hope its a BFP hun!

AFM ~ BT is tomorrow but there is no doubt in my mind that it will be completely neg - ive had way too much bleeding and BFN tests. So once I hear results I guess Ill be out of this thread. I will pop in and bid you farewell from this one. Goodluck ladies, will be thinking of you and

clariesmummy I hope they are all positive signs. That how's I felt last week and during the early stages of my pregnancies. Fx'd to you. Would really love some positive news in here.

Loops huge hugs to you. I was so hoping for a positive outcome for you this month. I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I want to share a video with you. This reminds me of all our journeys but I think it is very relevant to you. Get the tissues handy though before you watch it. http://http://www.tearsandhope.com/emptyarms_video.html

Trishy ~ means a lot - thanks so much and thanks for the vid xoxo. Does it have sound as I dont have speakers at the moment?

Yes loops it has music, I think that what made my eyes leak.

Trishy i shouldn't be in this thread but i wanted to say that video was beautiful! what a lovely thing to do for someone! i posted it on face book because i believe thats one of the hardest parts of going through IVF is people not understanding the road we walk everyday xx

Default BFN

AF has arrived, so I think that's a BFN for us. The nurse said the earliest they would test is Monday, which will mean we can't do another cycle before Christmas. I will call them tomorrow morning again and see if I can convince them to test tomorrow. Really disappointed

Trishy - sorry you are having such a hard time hun hang in there.

Very sorry ehm ~ (((GBH))). Hope you get to do another before XMAS

Thanks Loops. I had the test today - BFN of course, unfortunately - but this means I can start another cycle straight away, which is really good news. Although we are extremely disappointed that this cycle didn't work, especially since it was our first blastie transfer, have decided to keep on going for the time being until we find one that wants to stick. We spoke with another FS earlier this year who told us the average for success is 6 to 10 transfers! We have now done 5. How are you going? Did you have your BT today?

Trishy, Oneday - I meant to mention yesterday that I watched that video twice the other week, and cried both times. I blamed it on the hormones! Am thinking of sending the link to my sisters, who are both really supportive but I don't think they truly understand what we are going through.

nicoleh - How are you going? I hope you are feeling better today. FX'd for you hun.

kass, clairesmummy, fatgirlslim - Hope you are all well, and FX'd for you too! Lots of

AFM - Am heading to Sydney to see my sister this weekend, and will be drinking loads of ****tails! Will be good to get out of Melbourne I think.....

ehm - sorry this wasn't the one. Glad you're able to start again straight away. It's definitely not easy having BFN after BFN - hope you're going ok - enjoy your ****tails!

Trishy - hope you get some good news tomorrow

Clairesmummy - they sound like they could be signs

nicoleh - are you feeling better today?

I'm already searching for signs and it's only been a couple of days No luck so far.

Ehm~ I'm so sorry hun hope AF leaves you quickly enjoy your time with your sister and have some fun darl, you deserve some fun time.
    Trishy~ Hope you are feeling better today darl, thinking of you and thank you for the good luck wishes darl.
    Kass~ Good luck with your 2WW hun, FX for a BFP for you, sending you lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.
    AFM~ Today is 8DPO and it's the first time since I had my MC in April that I have got this far in my LP without any spotting at all. So I'm happy with that even if AF does arrive at least my LP is getting longer. Feeling a bit off tonight not really sick just have a weird taste in my mouth that I can't seem to get rid of IYKWIM. Today I had a urge to get to the loo asap as I felt like AF had just arrived I felt really wet down there but after racing to the loo with a pad in hand when i wiped all I got was like a glob of guey clear/whiteish CM and have had that all day now. Only get it on wiping though, sorry if TMI there ladies. Still feeling hungry but not as much as I did yesterday when I felt like I was starving, but have been really busy today also had to go into town which is over 1.5hours away, went to a horse sale then had to do some shopping as well and didnt get home until late this afternoon.Feeling and looking bloated today as well. I have no idea if anything I have today is a PG symptom or not. I also have little pimples coming up the last couple of days which is normal for me in my LP.

trishy - how did the bt go today? fx for and sorry you are having such a hard time

clairesmummy - hope it all keeps going well and af stays away

kass - tww of course has you looking for signs thats why tww does your head in!!!

the little bit of spotting I had Thursday night stopped after a few trips to the loo, was quite strange as I have never had spotting like it before. Still no af though and she was due yesterday but I feel like she is coming, headachey, sore back a little cranky. Please please stay away. My virus has got worse and am tossing up whether or not to get DH to take me to Dr today, I am thinking I can't take anything anyway till TWW is up?

ehm - so sorry, was hoping for a bfp for you, glad you can start another cycle and yes hopefully it means you are getting closer to the positive one.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast