Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Kass ~ thats awesome, goodluck hun, hope it gets darker and darker

+ve again today - one definitely stronger, one a little less - hoping bt tomorrow is more conclusively +ve!

Kass ~ tight for your +ve BT tomorrow. Good luck

Good luck for tomorrow Kass! Hope you get a BFP

Had my blood test today due to the fact I started bleeding yesterday (did a poas yesterday that came up positive) test was positive but hcg i was told was low (42) nurse sounded like there was not much hope. Fingers crossed for better numbers when I go back Friday

kass - good luck for your test

Thanks for the good lucks! At 9 days past transfer my level is 25. I don't really know what to think now - I guess there's a chance, but realistically it's not looking good. I have to wait another week now to retest - assuming af doesn't show up the meantime I guess - didn't ask.

nicoleh, kass - sorry to hear you don't have a definitive answer yet, and I hope your levels keep rising for your next test. Good luck!

I have started my next round of injections and feel like I've been run over by a truck. Am so tired. I don't think doing two stim cycles back to back was such a good idea...............

thanks ehm - good luck with this round! I was completely exhausted by the end of my last lot of shots too - hope you move on to pick up quickly!

Anyone around to join me in the TWW??

I had a transfer on Saturday of 2 blasties, so now 2dp5dt and waiting to hear if the 3 other embies are suitable for freezing

have spent the weekend on the couch which is not great for ones stress levels as I was analysing every twinge, no symptoms to report yet except excrutiating nipples which I had before the transfer ( from the crinone).

C'mon girls I need someone to go crazy with!

Heeeeey you can definitely go crazy with me! ...... 9dp3dt. Tested yesterday and got a negative and waiting for my blood test on friday! So fingers crossed to us both and any one else waiting!!! WOOOOOOOOT for all of you who got +ve's!!

Hey Tima- sorry you got a BFP- but as we know it is not over till the fat lady sings, so FX for your BTon Friday!!!
    Have you got any symptoms?
    I think I had cramping yesterday but now I'm not sure if it was or not- it was pretty mild.
    Went shopping yesteray which was a great distraction so today i am going to Ikea to spend some money, although it might have to go on the credit card!!
    Good luck to anyone else out there in TWW land xx

Hi Saffy and Tima - good luck to you both!
    I'm still here, amazingly - I keep expecting AF to arrive, but so far so good I'm still getting +ve POAS and they're getting stronger but very slowly and I still have no other symptoms - I just hope my levels are rising enough!

Arrow

Hey well i have been getting symptoms since the transfer. For the first week i was cramping really badly like AF was about to come. Since sunday, i have been getting hot flashes and its making it very hard for me to work!

Couldnt help myself but take a HPT again today ... and still negative! I know it may be too early, but i just want to know.

Saffy ... Ikea shopping!?? I LOVE IT! Did that yesterday! Hahahahaha!

Kass - POAS?? I've seen that all over the place and i know this is going to sound silly ... what does it mean?? And congrats cos i think any +ve is good news!

hey Tima - it's 'pee on a stick'
    Hopefully they're good signs - I had really bad cramps last Saturday which made me expect the worst, but now I think it might have been implantation (or nothing, just over analysing as I usually do ) fx it's good for you!

Kass im losing hope! Getting strong cramps at work at the moment and feel like AF is coming

I know im extremely hormonal (either preg or AF) cos i have had mood swings galore! One second im happy because im cramping, and the next i want to cry! These next three days are going to be agony! I feel sorry for my hubby already!

I try to keep my spirits high but feeling very down at the moment ..... I dont know how you all do it!

Much love!

Tima- don't panic! (I know-panic in the tww- as if!!) the girls I know from here who are now pregnant, most got cramping in their tww and it was thier embie securing its place in the womb- hope thats the case for you!

I'm panicking cos I am 3dp5pt and haven't had any obvious cramping, just a bit today and yest but it was not really af cramping more a niggling feeling, could be my ovaries, who knows -bl**dy body- give me sign!!! I feel hideously normal in fact

kass-when's you next blood test?- good luck for it xx

Thanks Saffy .... i really think i'm hormonal! Just need to keep myself busy and distract myself!

Saffy - I feel hideously normal also - I'm hoping that not everyone gets symptoms - at least for a few weeks!
    Tima - distractions are definitely good! Is this your first transfer? Not that it makes a difference really, the wait's always painful!
    I'm testing on Thursday, not long to go...

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast