Thread: LTTTC/AC support social group

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default LTTTC/AC support social group

For discussing the emotional aspect of IVF and LTTTC. Not for discussions about cycles, but for the giving and receiving of emotional support.

This will be a place to share our feelings, discuss our difficulties and be there for one another. Cycle info etc should stay in the discussion threads.

This is the link to the group: LTTTC/AC group. Please note that joining this groupis by INVITATION ONLY, if you wish to join please PM MadB, nothing2lose or Lenny for admission.

ONLY LTTTCers who are active posters in the LT forums will be invited.

New topics or questions are posted every couple of weeks depending on how discussions are going. If members of the Social Group have a topic they would like the group to discuss please send it on to one of the moderators.

Please note the Social Group forum doesn't have a function to send notifications if someone posts a new message, so members can instead regularly check the Group to keep up to date with the discussion.
    Last edited by Lenny; June 24th, 2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: updated

this sounds like a good idea. i'm having serious hot flush today and feel tired and a bit lazy. anyway i look forwar to seeing what happens here

janet

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

JBM,

click on the link my opening post, hun, to have a look at the social group that's been formed.

We have a new topic for December

Do you celebrate Christmas or other religious festivals around this time of the year? If so, what has been the impact of LTTTC on your festive season?

This article may also help