Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ April '06

oh no sush!!!

maybe the beautiful bub is waiting for my bday! 26th april

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

That would be 9 days past my due date, Danni! Lol! I was hoping it would arrive before then! I'm sure that it would be a lovely day to be born otherwise...

its ok darl...really...i dont mind sharing

Ohhhhhh we are back, yeah!!!

I was having withdrawls.

Hello my girls......i've missed you all soooooo much. I'm with you lil-chookie...having lots of withdrawals. I think i was checking almost every hour for the last few days to see if we were back on, and i just shut the shop, came over expecting to do housework...and here we are....no house work for me.

Did you all notice my avatar. How gorgie pie do i look. Can't wait to show DH.....

I'm feeling so out of touch with everyone....how are you all going....

Well i (and the girls at the clinic) got the shock of our lives on Friday when i went for that 2nd scan, and there was an 18mm follie just waiting for me in my ovaries. I couldn't believe it. 3 days earlier there was nothing.

So DH and I have been DTD the last few nights. I've been OPKing as well. Haven't got a +ive yet, but yesterdays was a bit darker than Sundays and todays was lighter again, so i'm hoping that i O'd yesterday.

Can't wait to catch up on all the goss.....

PS. Do we know if Melbo has had her baby yet...i've been dying to know...i better go check the birth announcements.....

ooooohhhhhh so much to catch up on...

hi Shan,

your Av is gorgeous! And so glad to hear that your follie decided to come out to play! All the best for this month and I hope you catch that egg!

As for Mel, the latest news is that she's scheduled for a c/s tomorrow. So either way, Wilmartin will be arriving by the 12th of April!

love
    sushee

And Aunty Sush is supposed to be on bed rest.....doctor's orders.
    Why am I still seeing you???
    Love your av Shan

Gorgeous avatar Shan! YAY for your follie, and I hope you caught the eggie

Well, Gareth and I had our first appt with Bob Watson yesterday. We were there for over 2 hours, and I felt so emotionally drained at the end of it. I'd done my research, so not a lot of the info was new, but because of a sudden it related to me, it all felt very different and much much scarier. We're pretty much starting straight away, and using ICSI due to DH's low sperm count.

The plan of attack for us is...
    - currently CD17
    - on CD20, start provera to induce AF
    - on CD23, start synarel
    - wait for AF to show up
    - start FSH injections CD5
    - EPU and ET as normal

I feel really nervous at the moment about all the side effects of the medications ... wish me luck everyone!

\/ Cherie, you're on your way girl!!!
    Good luck, hope it all goes smoothly for you.
    Just keep burning that lavender and bergamot to keep you relaxed and positive...
    Sue

Cherie - Glad to hear that you have finally got the ball rolling and at least now you know what you have to do and have everything in place to make it happen. Good luck. I know you will do well and get your BFP very soon...

Shan, yes you are gorgeous, love the av, & hoping you catch that eggie

Cherie, it is a bit of a shock isn't it, but all is good, let's just hope you don't become an 'old hand' at it. wishing the best.

Hope everyone else is well.

Cherie - the whole thing is just so daunting, isnt it?! But things are on the way for you, so thats good and its great you dont have a long wait ahead of you before things kick off! I havent had the Syranel but have been told the taste is pretty awful, so I guess you should be prepared for that, and obviously the awful teariness that results from all the hormones, but other than that I have never had any side effects from the meds, so Im sure you will be just great.

Everything crossed for you....

There are some recent vacancies in PG ALTTTC, so we need to move some of our graduates over.... Come on bfps!

Shan - Whoo Hoo you look hot, love it!! Great news about the follie, we are about the same this cycle. So that means we are both going to get BFPs and look even hotter with our pg bellies on our avatars!! LOL

Cherie - Don't feel nervous lovely, things are happening. Lot's of positive vibes to you.

Me, well I am pretty sure I o'd on Sat - CD 13. This is great only waiting 2 weeks for O, not 3!! Our bding was all perfectly timed so there isn't much else we could do (see the adults only sections for my funny story). Had a bit of an emotional breakdown in Saturday (this seems to happen on O day??!!!), DH & I had a good talk and finally felt ready to come up with our plan. 3 more months of trying and then we are on a long break. I just can't do this anymore, even though I am back to my postitive self I have those couple of days every month where I just can't handle it. So in August we will be totally on a break, not even trying. In May 06 we are going to Europe for 4 weeks and then to our friends wedding in London. After that as soon as we get back we are starting IVF (will start all the appointments before we go). I feel alot better now that we have a plan and that I know that by then I will be ready for IVF. We wanted to take a long break before hand because I think DH & I need to reconnect again as husband & wife not as baby making machines iykwim.

But all that said we have this cycle and 3 more to make it happen. I seem to be operating again this month on a 28 day cycle (oh thank you QiGong Therapy) so let's see if we achieve our little miracle!!!

xox

Morning all,

Yay lil_chookie and Shan on being TWW buddies! I've added sticky vibes for the both of your on the front page!

No news from sararms either. Her BT is tomorrow I think, and she last posted just as the site went down, and asked about some bleeding. I don't know if she's still after an answer? I hope everything is looking up for her.

Cherie, it's great that you now have a plan of attack. It's even better that you knew a lot of it already going in. Few people are that prepared, and it does make all the diffference when it's not so alien. It's exciting that you're starting virtually straight away too! All my good wishes to you!

And yes, i'm still around , so will be happy to hang around like a bad smell for as long as I can!

love
    sushee

Hi girls hope all is well.

Cherie.. Isn't Bob lovely!! I had my ET with him on monday so he got to see us both on the same day!! I hope all goes well.

Sarams [-o< for a in the next few days for you!!

Yay on seeing the bub Meredith

Shan & Lil chook I too join you in the TWW

Love and luck to all

Hey Shez - Lovely to have you join the LTTTCAC 2ww train!! That will be 3 BFP's, they better have those spaces ready for us in PALTTTC. Because that is where this train is heading!!

sarams - Been thinking of you too lovely, hope all is okay.

sushee - no baby yet? I guess I have answered my own question seeing as though you have been on today!

i want my train to go to the PALTTTC forum too!!!!

Jump on board Danni, it's the BFP express!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast