Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005

Hi Janee, welcome to the group.
    The "unexplained ifertility" would be pretty sucky in a way cause at least when you know what prob is you can plan what next step is to rectify prob but at least with no known cause you know there's no major issues. Hope you get your wish and it all works out for you!

There are lots of new people joining the group so just wanted to wish you all well with your TTC journeys. Hope 2006 brings you your heart's desires.

Love,

Mel

Hi Everyone....hope you had a fantastic xmas.

A big welcome to Anna and Janee. Hope your stay with us isn't too long, but know that there is heaps and heaps on wonderful support while you are here. Janee, I too have unexplained fertility, and it can be quite frustrating, but hang in there. Good things will happen.

I think AF is trying to make herself known to me at the moment, but still not enough to even consider it as anything. Just a little bit of spotting over the last 2 days. But now i am in the clear for it to come any time now, so that when i'm due for U/S to check the follies, the clinic will have re-opened, so thats a huge relief.

Bring on 2006 and make it the best year for everyone.

Love Shan

One quick question - Has anyone ever used 'Maybe Baby'? (the little saliva test to check when you ovulate)

A friend of mine has got one and was telling me about it the other day, and I was wondering what peoples thoughts were, if anyones used one, and if they think it would be a good investment. (she said about $70).

I'm considering it, but want some opinions/advise first.

Thanks,

Shan

Hi Shan,

For a variety of opinions, you might want to pop over to the OPK/HPT and other tests forum. I used Maybe Baby myself but only for a short while before going on IVF. I found that it was pretty good at picking up ferning in the saliva around mid cycle but I was using it in conjunction with an OPK just to ensure that I had the right time.

Some of the girls had success with it, and some not. Apparently, it may show ferning at other times in the cycle depending on your hormones. That's why I used the OPK so that I was sure of what I was seeing.

Cheers and good luck with everything.

Mel

Thanks Mel....I'll check it out

Shan

kirsty Guest

Hi all you wonderful ladies hope you all had a great Christmas.

Huge welcome to Jane, Anna & Shell ~ I've added all your details to the front page for you (sorry I was a bit slow about it but been very busy last couple of days), just check them at some stage to make sure they are right, thanx.

Skye I've updated your details for you & just wanted to check that you are no longer taking the clomid??? I've edited it out for now but if you are still on it just let us know & we can put it back in for you, thanx.

janee Guest

Thank you to all who welcomed me....I officially got AF this morning at 4am....I still managed to drag myself out of bed to go to the sales (they only started today in WA)...thought I might pop back out again for an extended dose of retail therapy! B4 I go, can anyone tell me how long the wait is for IVF (private) in WA and the cost roughly? DH and I decided we will try puregon/pregnyl one more time and then if we can afford it, do IVF. If no luck, I am facing the reality that I really need to give up on this...It's been almost 2yrs and I'm starting to obsess. I need to re-focus on my son and be lucky for everything we have. I'm looking forward to chatting with you girls who kow exactly what it's like.
    Take care all.
    Jane

kirsty Guest

Hi Shan, a gf of mine used "maybe baby" when she was ttc & it seemed to work for her, she fell pg in her 2nd cycle of using it properly ~ she did say it took her a couple of cycles to work out how to read it properly so she started before they actually started ttc.

There are a couple of discussions on Maybe Baby HERE & HERE that may be of some help to you.

Hope you get some answers to help you out.

skyelar Guest

Hi Kirsty, no more Clomid for me *yippee* just straight onto all the lovely meds for ICSI

Thanks hon
    Skye

kirsty Guest

Hi guys just locking this thread now & you can find the new thread to keep chatting HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678