Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ February/March '06

ROFLMAO at MYSELF. :chairfall:

I was just reading the last few post re. Male v Female FS, and it has only just occured to me that although i have always had male GP's and my FS is Male, the majority of my internals to check for follies have been done by the female ivf nurses at his clinic. I didn't even realise this when i made my post this morning (and to tell the truth it doesnt' bother me)

God i'm an idiot....what is going on with my brain at the moment. I too am obviously in need of afternoon naps.... LOL :sleeping:

I guess because i'm so used to the girls there, that i'm fine with them, but i think my inital thoughts came generally with GP's and Ob/Gyno's

I can't even blame a pregnancy brain ....... Der..

Mrs Mac - I think there should be a new thing called TTC brain. Because we are so focused on getting our hormones right we are suffering from the forgetfullness that pregnant women call pregnancy brain. So from now on we have earnt the right that when we forget something to just blame it on the old 'ttc brain' LOL

right there with you on that one lil_chookie. I think the 'TTC Brain' is definately something that all of us in here have had at one time or another. LOL :boggle:

:wave: Another one with TTC brain here LOL.

Sue - pmsl at your story It brought back memories of being at a pub one night, and I was introduced to this bloke who wasn't familiar to me. Anyway, during the introductions, he starts looking intently at my boobs, and then says "hey, I know you, we've met before!". Thankfully he elaborated before I decked him one, because it turns out he recognised my necklace, not my boobs LOL.

Jane - Hugs for your 2-yr miscarriage anniversary. I can understand why you would remember the date, as it's a significant event for you. I think most men just don't place the same importance on dates and anniversaries as women do. I hope your new FS is someone you feel more comfortable with. July seems like a long way off, but I'm sure it will go quickly. Hoping you get a BFP in the meantime

Well, this bout of Clomid has really been my worst so far. It's the first time I've had the hot flushes as a side effect, and they're dreadful!! I get dressed in the morning, usually in a long-sleeved shirt since I'll be in air conditioning all day, and then at intermittent periods throughout the day I feel like my entire body is on fire.

I hope everybody else is well and has had a great weekend.

sararms Guest

hi ladies

I had egg collection on Friday. Managed to get 7 eggs, which is ok I guess. I think I'm just used to those big numbers that I can't help but feel a little bit disappointed, and I know I shouldn't.

I,m hoping for a smooth and successful transfer tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we have had fertilisation as the clinic call if fertilisation fails to stop you going down there for nothing. Tense stuff.

Anyway, I must apologise for this rather short and selfish post but I really must dash.

Jane. thinking of you. are you definitely going for the IVF?

I have only ever had the male variety of gynos. I must admit I do feel more comfy with the men, ladies are a bit bristly and dare i say, don;t seem to mind if they hurt you!! Jealousy I say.

I let you know what the embryos are like and how many are on board tomorrow. Ta ta

Sararms - best of luck for a successful transfer tomorrow

Best of luck Sararms. Hope it all goes well for you and that you get your BFP very very soon.....

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sararms,

best of luck with your transfer today, my sweet!

Sue, I've never heard that story from you! I was PMSLing! I know my DH reckons that my FS (now my ob) has seen more of my bits than he has in the last 2 years, and I can't deny it!

Cherie, I hope the hot flushes means it's working it's magic on you!

And as far as TTC brain, I reckon we, as women, multitask so much we just have women's brains, as every now and then, we all take on more than we can possibly handle and for a few seconds, our mental capacity turns to mush. But we don't give ourselves enough credit for how much we usually manage without breaking sweat!

love
    sushee

~Jane~ Guest

Sararms - thinking of you and hoping all goes well today - I know there is a bit of a time difference so I hope you read all of our thoughts before you go today. I think we will be eventually having ICS, but it certainly wont be in the first half of this year. I can tell you the only thing this experience is good for is teaching me patience. I am seeing my GP tonight about swapping over and the lack of back up from the current FS so I will see what he thinks about it all. In any case SH is having the varicocele procedure next week and we wont know for 3 months if that is a success or not (because of the amount of time new sperm take to develop) so that will take us up to July anyway.

Sushee - how are you going along, not long to go now, cant wait to hear your news

Cherie - your hot flushes sound terrible, I hope that you start to feel a bit better soon

I can totally agree with the brain freeze problem. I suffer from it on a regular basis and drive myself mad with it

Jane - for you for the other day. I did not see that post when I popped in quickly yesterday, I'm sorry lovely. I am not surprised you remembered that date at all. Whilst males do remember these things they seem to struggle with the finer points sometimes, where we as females can remember things very very specifically.

Although thats quite the opposite from what we have been talking about in here with our forgetfulness, it's like one extreme to the other!!!!

Cherie - Hot flushes you poor thing they really are the worst.

sararms - Hope everything went well with the transfer

Hello to *Shan* the artist formally known as mrs mac!!!

xox

You beat me to it lil_chookie. I have only just read my email that my change has come through.... thanks anyways.

So guys, if you have read lil-chookies post, you will be aware that i've changed my username from Mrs Mac to *Shan*. I figured it was just easier as you all know me as shan anyway.

Now i am just waiting to have my platinum membership processed and getting my avatar. Can't wait to see what i'll look like..... At least in avatar land i can be skinny and georgeous..LOL

Hi girls,
    I'm a bust this cycle, my lovely ovaries are in need of some tlc with a proder. Booked in for another ovarian drilling just waiting on dates.
    Hopefully then the FSH wont turn me into a ranting, depressed emotional girl.
    Wishing you all the best with upcoming transfers and OPU's
    Bec
    *I got some good news about a friend that had poor stim response (2 Stim cycles no eggies) she got a PU of 9 \/ I'm so happy for her

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Just locking this thread, ladies. Please find the new thread for the month HERE

love
    sushee

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678