Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assited Conception ~ May 2006

oh jane: patience is definitely not my strong point either and im sure a lot of us are in the same boat! fingers are crossed for you darling

janee Guest

Thanks so much Danni. I know that I'm not alone here...and I'm so grateful for everyone's support.

right back at ya!

Janee

baby_love Guest

Hi Ladies

Janee - You poor love - not only do you have to contend with the OHSS but add to that the dreaded TWW - Good on you for hanging in there - I have everything that can be crossed, crossed for you - lol about the Surrogate Kangaroo mum - hee hee ......
    Shan & lil_chookie - best of luck to both of you - can't wait to hear those BFP announcements.....chookie - good luck tomorrow with your new job

Well my ET went well - got to the clinic at 7.30am and was told by the embryologist we have 3 embies at "compacted morula" and 1 will be transferred and hope it will go to blast inside....once we got to theatre for ET we were told that 2 embies had gone to blast in the past hour - yay so implanted 1 and froze 1 and the other apparently should have made it to blast yestreday afternoon so I need to ring and check today.....looks like we have 2 snowbubs - which is more than we expected. To get 3 blasts out of 4 embryos is pretty good odds I am told......now the wait continues....going slightly insane already and it has been just over 24 hours - oh why do they make us wait sooooooo long

Anyway enough about me - hope everyone is having a fab day - and sending all heaps and heaps of

Love Alex xoxox

Big big hugs to you Janee....we're here for you so rant away....

Alex - glad to hear that everything went so well....sending you lots and lots of

Hi to everyone else...

Me - Still no AF, so hoping she doesn't come....fingers crossed for me....

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

for you Shan! And for you janee. The TWWs are the worst.

Alex, great news on your ET!

Hey girls How is everyone going?

Shan - keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope AF stays far far away!

Alex - sooo glad to hear that your ET went well I hear you about having to wait for so long. I guess it's because testing any earlier might show up a false positive because of the HCG trigger shot (don't anyone tell me I'm wrong about that ... it's the only thing keeping me from POAS at the moment LOL).

Janee - big hugs and kisses for you darl. You can have a meltdown here whenever you feel like it. If it makes you feel better, my OB told me that OHSS has a slightly positive effect on your chances of getting a BFP ... so consider it a good thing (despite your kangaroo pouch!)

Jane - PMSL @ your bum herbs. Glad they're working for you!

Chookie - good on you for going to the gym. Can you send a little bit of your motivation my way .. pleeease!

I'm halfway through my TWW. OMG .. the slowest two weeks ever. And the heartburn that I was hoping was a positive sign has totally gone now, so now I don't have any pregnancy symptoms (real or imagined lol), and I definitely don't feel any different. Does anybody know if I should be following any particular diet (e.g. avoiding soft cheese), or is that jumping the gun a little bit?

Hello Everyone

I have been MIA for a very long time and previously was on the IUI/Clomid forum but have been hiding out for a bit.... over the whole TTC saga.

I have enjoyed reading the posts on here and have been meaning to post and now finally have.

Wishing lots of luck to everyone in the TWW and I have enjoyed Alex's posts as I am about to have my EPU on Wednesday and just had my trigger (oohhh sore botty !!!)

take care

Morning Girls,

Cherie - don't you just hate it when you get what you think are pregnancy signs, and then they just disappear....my bb's aren't sore as much as they were a week ago, but my god...the heartburn i'm getting almost every afternoon/evening is killing me. That is the only symptom i can remember from when i was pregnant before my m/c, so hoping that it for the same reason.......not long now to go until you can test...good luck

Sari - glad to see you back....don't be a stranger....good luck tomorrow for your EPU...

Hi Everyone else.....still haven't tested yet...might go buy one today...maybe..hehe

ok hey guys! my ivf appointment is today. i am scared and nervous but excited at the same time. Im hoping being cd5 that we can do something this cycle instead of making me wait any longer! hopefully we can still try IUI?

praying for good news and a realistic success rate in a short time frame

thinking of u all! xxx

Good luck this arvo Danni - everything will work out, i know it...i'll be thinking of you...let me know how you go..

Good luck Danni! I hope everything goes well for you today.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

GL Danni!

Cherie, during my last cycle, I had no pg symptoms (sore bbs, heartburn, nausea etc) either. I did for all my other, unsuccessful, cycles though! So don't despair!

Shan, are you going to POAS? Ooooh, how exciting!

I just POAS.......

It was a dud....no lines at all........is that karma or what.....

Will test again either later on this arvo or tomorrow morning.....

ohhh ripped off! get a refund!

Okay.....POAS again...same sort of test (Crystal Clear - 2 tests) and it was a dud again....AAAAAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Now i still don't know and i don't have any more tests....i'm gunna do an OPK and see what that says coz i read that they can work too, but otherwise i'm gunna have to go buy some more tomorrow.....

~Jane~ Guest

Oh Shan...don't you hate that, I had similar at Easter except I got fake positive that disappeared and I was not a happy camper at all

Danni - how did the appointment go today? be interested in how you go as I will be going through mivf at the freemasons when I start

Chookie - how is the new job going?

Cherie, Alex and Janee - still sending lots of

Big Hi to everyone else, I am finding it hard to keep up with everyone lately, imagine if I was in a bigger thread my head wouldn't cope

I am having one of my sick of this days, I am sure you all know the one. I have terrible anxiety and just want to hide under a rock. I think a holiday is in order, I have had absolutely everything on hold waiting to get pg and then waiting to go on IVF and I am really sick of it. To make matters worse I have uni in 20 minutes (virtual class thank goodness) and I just want to sit down and have a good old knit - the sign I am completely stressed out is when the knitting comes out.

I am half tempted to have a vent but its kind of not a vent. I know we all talk about breaking down in tears and having a bad day but does anyone do the opposite and go into denial/disinterest. I went to see a friend and their new baby the other night and didn't even want to hold it, I am at the point where I have lost interest in everything but not to the point where I want to break down just total disinterest. It is very hard to explain. But when I do think about things I don't want to cry, I just feel sick and anxious.

I hope everyone is going along well. I would be interested if you guys get like this, perhaps it is just part of the rollercoaster effect?

oh shan i cant believe 2 duds!

well my appointment was so weird. Here i was saying how Dr McBain was so great last week and this week he shook my hand, drew a picture, then walked to his receptionist and that was it! he didnt explain anything, or let me ask my 1000 questions. i was in shock!

i spent the next 15 minutes asking the receptionsit all my questions!

anyway- i booked an appointment for a scan on monday. They gave me 2 ovulation tests to do at home on sunday and monday mornings with FMU. If either of them are positive, the scan appointment then gets changed to an IUI insemination instead.

if its negative, they will do the scan, predict ovulation day which will most likely be next week, then do inseminatin that day. Its only gunna cost us $250 out of pocket!! yay!!

he did however say that i will need ivf but he will try one maybe two IUI cycles first i am much more positive now! bring on insemination!

baby_love Guest

Shan - Aaagghhhh.....what the????? The Gods are telling you something ?!?!? But 2 Duds what a bummer - big time!!!! Have you gone and bought anymore or have you decided to stick it out - let us know - I'm soooooooo curious !!!!!!

Danni - hope all goes well for your tests. I'm glad you are feeling a bit more positive about everything. It can really get Frustrating, can't it!!

Jane - I know what you're feeling - I too have those days where you don't really have the urge to cry but just want it all to go away and pretend none of this is happening. Big Hugs to you You know you can rant and rave and cry all you want - everyone is here for you - keep your chin up Hon!!!

Sari - Welcome back!!!! Good luck with your EPU Tomorrow....hope all goes really really well for you

Chookie - How are you going with the new Job????

Cherie - IKWYM about symptoms - I have been feeling light headed all day long - now I don't know if it's "something" or completely in my imagination....hmmmmm time will tell I guess...hang in there fingers crossed my love.

A big Hello to everyone else

Love Alex xox

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast