Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assited Conception ~ May 2006

So sorry to hear your news Cherie:hugs:

Just jumping on very quickly to see what your BT results were Alex. Hunny, please don't feel that you have to hold back any good news because of my sad news ... I will be so absolutely thrilled for you if you got a BFP.

Guess what ... my younger sister phoned me tonight and told me that her boyfriend proposed to her last week, when they were over in Thailand on a holiday. I am so excited for her, and it has really lifted my spirits - it was really lovely to have to some good news to finish off today with.

Hugs to everyone

Oh Cherie, I was so sure it was going to be good news. Big :hugs: to you. I think time out is a good idea. Try and relax and spend some extra time with your DH. We'll all be here when you get back!

Alex, how did you go today?

baby_love Guest

Hey Girls,

Just a quick one to let you know that unfortunately we also did not have any luck this month. So I will be joining you all again for the next round. Sorry - I would have posted earlier but had to run off to work (shift work) right after I got my results, so I had to pull myself together rather quickly, but now that I'm home I can let it all out!!!
    Feeling a bit down at the moment trying to deal with the emotions. I may have had my hopes up a little bit too high I think ! Anyway I hope everyone else is doing ok and here's to us all getting BFP's next time round. Thanks for all your support over the last few weeks.
    Chat to you all soon.....

Love Alex xox
    Last edited by baby_love; June 5th, 2006 at 11:13 PM.

Big hugs to you too sweet

Next month is going to be BFP month for you all!

xox

Oooohhhh Alex I'm so sorry for you and your DH. A huge for you guys. Already got my fingers crossed your next cycle on one hand and on the other hand my fingers are crossed for Cherie. Next month is the month.

I could be joining you ladies alot earlier. I got an appoitment with my Gyno this afternoon because of a cancellation :eek:. I'm suddenly very nervous.

Hi to all the other girls. I have to get ready. Talk to you later.

Have an awesome day,

Dan.

oh alex hunny we are all here for you cherie! next month BELIEVE ME will be all of our turn. it has to be !

dan: i hope everything goes well this arvo. Where do you live? Where are you seeing the gyno? good luck- and make sure you ask HEAPS of questions babe.

Hi Danni,
    I live in Wodonga and will be seeing an excellent gynie here in town. I have no idea what questions to ask. I've only got one and that's "Why am I not pregnant. What's wrong?"

Any suggestions?

Dan.

Ok thats a good start when he explains what the nest steps will be, make sure you fully understand. my best advice for you would to ask questions- dont feel embarassed or intimidated. You need to be fully informed at all times

Thank you so much Danni. You are an awesome help and I just want you to know how much I appreciate it.

THANK YOU

Dan.

my pleasure! now i think im off for a holiday in wodonga

Hi Girls....sorry i've been MIA...i've been running the shop for the last few days (12 hrs straight each day) and was too buggered last night to turn the computer on....i just have to think though that this time in two weeks it's all over and i won't ever have to work in that stupid shop again!!!

Cherie and Alex - I'm so sorry. Big hugs to both of you and just know that i'm thinking of you both and that we can all get BFP's next month...

Danni - How are you my love.....i hope you're doing okay.

Dan - Hey matey....we only live an hour apart!!!!. Who are you seeing in Wodonga? I've been seeing Dr Giltrap at Reproductive Medicine Albury.... Good luck. Hope your appointment went okay...

Hi to everyone else....sending lots of cyber hugs to you all.

Well AF still hasn't arrived for me and before you ask - NO - i haven't POAS again . I'm just going to wait and see what happens and i might test again over the weekend....

Have a great night everyone...

omg shan! :eek: you're a freak! i cant believe you havent poas yet! i so envy you though!

ok so i will go and visit you and Dan on my weekend away

ive got funny things happening in my tummy today and ewcm(yay) so i think im going to ovulate tomorrow r wednesday....please dont let us need ivf after all of this!

Ohh big and special thoughts for Janee Cherie and Alex. The TWW is bad enough without having such an anser at the end.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you all for next round. Hmmm come to think of it, it is a bit like boxing. Ding Ding Ding

Shan - I have my fingers crossed for you.... the TWW is so long !!!

I had one emby transferred on Friday and 6 frozen. One was a bit lazy and got left on the couch (takes after DH already !). Initialy got 12 with, 8 fertilising.

It feels really wierd this time in the TWW, the constant thought that there is an emby on board and wondering what is going on is doing my head in !!!

Sending lots of luck and happy vibes out to every one.

Oh Alex hun ... I'm so sorry to hear your news. Words can't say how sad I feel for you :hugs:

Well now that Alex, Janee and me have all had BFN's, surely that has to be the end of 3 bad things ... and that means that some BFP's are on the way

ETA: I know I'm supposed to be having a break ... I just had to jump on and see how you went Alex.

baby_love Guest

Hi Lovelies,

Just popped in to say a big Thank you to all you wonderful ladies for your kind thoughts and support. It's not an easy thing to go through, but having you all to lean on through good and bad times is really a great help.
    We have to take at least a months break to get all the meds out of my system before we can go for our FET. I will definately be popping in though to check up on you all....so get cracking with those 's !!!!! I have a really good GF who is embarking on her first IVF/ICSI cycle in the next month or so and I have already recruited her to BB so we'll have another runner!!!!
    Anyway hope everyone is feeling great and can't wait to chat to you all very very soon
    Lots of Love to all
    Alex xoxoxo

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Cherie, janee and Alex,

sorry I've been MIA but wanted to belatedly say how sorry I am that your cycles didn't succeed. Like Tam said, it's a numbers game, so while you may not have had the result you wanted this time, your next cycle has every chance of being the one to work, as does each transfer. Keep strong girls, though I know it's so hard to. IVF does work, it sometimes just takes time.

love
    sushee

Good morning ladies,

Well it's official you have a new member, ME! My appointment didn't go very well yesterday. The second I saw my ovaries I knew I had PCO. Cysts were everywhere. I had blood tests this morning to see if I have PCO or PCOS. I have my next appointment on July 3rd to see what treatment we are going to be stared on depending on what my blood tests show. On a positive I don't have to take my temp every morning anymore. My gynie doesn't see the point of it. I found that interesting.

I'm going to read back over all the posts and catch up on you ladies and your stories. I already know one or two from another thread.

Shan - Where do you live? How do you find Dr Giltrap?

Sari - Best of luck in your TWW. Stick little embie stick .

Cherie & Alex - thinking of you

Hi Sushee

Danni - Best of luck catching the eggie petal. Then that horrid TWW begins.

Talk to you later girls,

Dan
    Last edited by Liviam; June 7th, 2006 at 11:07 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast