Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Taking Clomid/Metformin ~ July 2008 until 2009

Default LTTTC & Taking Clomid/Metformin ~ July 2008 until 2009

This thread is for those members that are LT Trying To Conceive with the assistance of clomid and/or metformin.

If there is anything you would like to discuss about the thread or have any problems then please contact one of the moderators. All emails/PM's are treated confidentiality.

Just a reminder to all: all LTers love seeing a fellow LTer achieve that longed-for BFP, and we all find hope in one of our own having success in this difficult journey. But please remember that there are those who cycled with you who may not have received good news at the end of their cycle. Please do not post baby/child/pg tickers or pg related signatures (eg blinking BFP icons) etc in this forum out of respect for them.

As it's easy to forget to remove your ticker, please be advised that we will remove it for you if it's posted in here. Just easier, is all.

Your moderators of this forum are
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    Gargy
    dusty

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...ay-2008-a.html was your old thread
    Last edited by Caramello; January 16th, 2009 at 10:11 AM. Reason: update - adding ticker information

Default any successes yet???

Hi all, has anyone had any success on their recent clomid adventures????? im on my 2nd round of clomid so fingers crossed!!! had a VERY down night last night and trying to feel brighter and more positive about it today! hope you are all travelling well on your journey and hoping for some BFP's in here soon!!!

Good luck Dotty - I hope this is the one for you.

I'm onto round 5 of clomid. I had a scan yesterday and there are 5 follicles - 3 one side and 2 the other. Yay!

It looks like we're going to go down the IVF route for the purpose of speed as I have to go back on non baby friendly medication for my arthritis very soon (I was only given a year off them). Boo

Ah well, we'll see what happens. I'm a bit down about it all and am now questioning whether to just stop TTC. I don't know. Grrr.

Good luck you all - I hope there are some BFPs here soon

Lou Lou well fingers crossed for you too that it all happens this time round so you dont have to think about quitting TTC! i cant believe how hard this all is and its only my 2nd go of clomid!! but it sure as hell is such a difficult and depressing time!!!! aghh i hate feeling negative as im sure we all do, but why cant it just be easy????

Hi Guys,

Dotty - i'm with you- i'm finding things really hard to cope with this last month - it's so hard when everyone around me seems to be announcing that they are UTD! Three people at my work in the past week have announced

LouLou - Well done with the scan lets hope this is your - no ALL OF OUR months!

Well AFM - I'm on third round of clomid think i may hav O yest or day before but not sure. We saw the FS on Mon - If no luck this cycle we are moving onto injections and IUI . i INJECT DAYS 2-6 THEN bt AND SCAN THEN PROBABLY AT LEAST 2-3 DAYS MORE INJECTIONS THEN TRIGGER THEN iui THEN PROGESTERONE PESSARIES DAY 4 POST iui then hopefully BFP!! (sorry about the capitals bt can't be bothered re-typing!!!)
    I'm upset and frustrated - we are sooooo hard this last clomid cycle ends with a BFP but i'm not getting to excited just yet. DH is finding things hard also - we have decided if the IUI doesn't work we will only do it once then take a break.

Anyway enough about me - hope everyone is doing well.

Bring on the BFP !!!!! We need them!!!!!

Sending out lots of and for everyone

xxBella
    (Currently on night shift if your wondering why i'm on BB at 130 in the morning!!)

nickthechick101 Guest

Bella and Dotty I am totally with you! It is so hard at the moment and it seems like everywhere you turn there is another person UTD. I've had 2 family members and 3 work collegues in the past few weeks. I mean I am happy for them but when is it my turn!!!

LouLou Five healthy follicles - sounds great! Fingers crossed that this month is the charm for you so you don't have to tackle IVF.

Everyone seems quite down and depressed with this whole TTC saga at the moment. We need a rush of BFP's to give us hope!
    COME OF GIRLS WE CAN DO IT!!!

AFM - Well today is my last day taking my first round of Clomid. So fingers crossed that in 5-9 days we will have a healthy eggie on its way to fertilisation
    I haev had a bout of tonsilitis as well so had to take antibiotics as well so not sure if that will affect the Clomid or not. Time (& BT ) will tell!

sending lots of support and bucketloads of to everyone in BB land.

Unhappy

Hi All,
    Lou Lou- so whats the latest?? how are those follies going???
    Bella- Yes, it sure seems like everyone is UTD except for us!!!! i had one friend have a bub yesterday, another friend due end of this month and three others that just recently got 'accidentally' pregnant!!!! well here's hoping that you dont have to go down the IUI and injections path...or atleast if u do that it will work 1st time round!!! i have all my fingers crossed for you!!!
    Nick- as i wrote above to Bella, it sure seems it is everyone except for us!! guess its so noticeable cause we want it so much!!! how did u go with your first round of clomid??? i had a few side effects 2nd time round, and not sure if the feeling really down is also a side effect of the clomid, or just the fact that i keep thinking about it and getting myself down! but you are right that we need some BFP's....DESPERATELY!!!!!!!!!!
    AFM- i'm gonna try to be a bit more positive as i'm sure feeling like this wont help any of us, easier said then done though isnt it???? but here goes.....take care all and for us all!!

nickthechick101 Guest

Smile

Hi girls hope you are all feeling fit and well
    We are well overdue for some positive news around here.....

I have just finished my first round of Clomid and was surprised to have very few side effects. I had heard it can cause all sorts of things but all I had was some boob soreness and a bit blue on the last day. All in all pretty mild if you ask me!
    So now we wait and hope that we have a nice big fat juicy egg brewing away in there and that it actually decides to pop out so that I Ovulate!!!
    DH is rearing and ready for the the BD fiesta to begin.

Sending lots of support and bucketloads of to all the lovely ladies in BB land.

Nick im glad you managed to escape without too many side effects...goodluck with the bd'ing!! i'm waiting for my levels to improve so i can start the bd fest too!! fingers crossed for us all!!!

Dear All

Just a quick note to let you know that DH and I are no longer TTC

Thank you for all of your thoughts and well wishes but it looks like my five little folicles will be wasted.

We'll see what happens but for now, I'm just going to lurk and pray for a BFP for every single one of you.

Lou Lou

Lou Lou- as i wrote in the TTC 6 months thread, good luck with everything and i'll be praying for you!!! xo

can i join this thread??

i'm ttc#2 with met and clomid- i'm hoping it only takes one time like last time because clomid- virtually kills my relationship

where is everyone else up too??

bump!

hello anyone out there??

i dont wanna do this buy myself!! wahhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm currently in the TWW on my 3rd cycle on clomid........ My first cycle on 5omg i didn't ovulate after 3 scans in a week , last cycle we took 100mg from day 5-9 and bingo day 14 showed i had 1 big follie at 16mm on RHS i ovulated 3 days later but we didn't fall pg .... So this cycle same 100mg day 5 - 9 and scan on day 14 showed i had 1 big follie on LHS at 17mm ovulated 2 days later or possible Saturday morning...

Ill be testing next Saturday and already feeling anxious about it i didn't cope very well last cycle after i got AF, didn't help that in 2 weeks 2 close friends announced pg (1 being my neighbour, we should have had our 1st children together, but i lost my angel baby) along with my SIL and a number of old school friends and parents from work......

LSK i get what you mean about being on clomid and your relationship last 2 cycles i have been pretty good but not this month CRAZY Jane came to play this month LOL!!!!!! Plus the hot flushes OMG i can't sleep for about a week from day 7ish - day 14ish....

i understand- this time it was no go think because i haven't taken my met will have to try and do so. it just make s me sooooooooooo sick

wahhha.

sending you massive BFP vibess

mrswayne Guest

Hello I am new to this and I am so lost..LOL.. I hope I am where I am suppose to be.. I want to start of by saying congrats to everyone who has conceived and I pray that you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Well, I am here because I have been diagnosed with PCOS and trying to conceive for two years. I was prescribed Metformin which caused major hair loss. I have not tried Clomid yet but I am thinking about trying Vitex. any suggestion? Which is better to take or should I take both? Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    Can I please join this thread. Am on 3rd cycle of clomid 150mg and am 4 dpo (I think) in saying that ovulation was on day 28!!!! Next cycle I will be starting injections.

Hi all, I am taking Metformin only (500mg once daily) - will be reviewed by Gynae in January 2009 - babydust to you all
    Last edited by tk1999; January 16th, 2009 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Remove sig. I didn't know it updated in old posts. Sorry Mods.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast