... 4567816 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Oops, I meant to say Sunday not Friday!! haha. I really AM gettind old, lol!

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Oh thanks lovely! Hmmm this little lump thing has got me stumped I might have to do a bit of googling tonight when I get home!!!

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Ok but promise not to google too much! lol. This coming from the google queen! hehe.

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Hi ladies!

I had transfer today our little frosty thawed nicely so now the waiting begins. My BT is on the 21/05 it seems so far away, here's hoping it goes quickly
    Amy jb I can't say I really noticed when I used the pessaries last time...but I will be starting those tomorrow so I might take notice

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Hi girls,

I have a feeling that AF is on the way :-( I have had an awful tummy ache all day, I thought it was just because I needed to go to the toilet but its still there and very obvious. I've also got lower back pain as well. I pick DH up from the airport tomorrow morning, it will be lovely to have him home but I feel sad for him if AF comes because I know he will be a mess.

Add tilygirl on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Melbourne

LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

Welcome PlanetSasha!

Amy- with my last pregnancy I was absolutely convinced AF was coming for a week because of the twinges and heavy pain like AF! So don't be too sure, it can definitely still be a good sign!

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Amy, I agree with Tily. AF symptoms can so often be confused with pg symptoms. I had cramping with lower back pain all through my 2WW in my last pg. If it wasn't for the fact that I was testing like a mad woman from early on and seeing that second like, I would have thought AF was definitely on her way! Keep your spirits up and don't give up yet hunni!!!

PlanetSasha, hooray for being PUPO!!

Jan 2007
    WA

PlanetSasha congrats on being PUPO!

Amy don't give up hun! When I got pg with DD I also had AF symptoms xx

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Hi Ladies

Amy - I agree with the other ladies. AF pains can be confused with UTD pains so it sounds very promising!. I also get back ache when UTD too So FX.

PlanetSasha - Woo Hoo on being PUPO! Now the TWW crazies start .

Jan 2007
    WA

I did something silly and poas today. 8 dpt and a BFN. Not surprised really and I was fairly sure it would be. BT isn't til Tues - ugh.

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

MrsP - . Those cruddy 1 lines. I think HPT's are faulty. Hoping you get a nice surprise on Tuesday FX.

Jul 2011

Mrs P - got my fingers crossed it was just to early. It is still early.

Amy - I really really have a good feeling for you.

Hope all you other girls are doing well too.

Afm - plodding along but have to admit the second week doubts are setting in. I had really sore boobs two days ago an a sharp pain on the left ovary side but these seem to be fading. Where's the fast forward button?

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

I hate the second week blues. Its the worst time of the whole journey. Good luck girls. Will be quietly stalking you all x

Add tilygirl on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Melbourne

MrsP- I agree with Posche and Keta, its still early days for you. Do you have any symptoms?

Hugs to you Vic xx

Amy- Today I have started getting the dreaded AF is coming feeling. My automatic reaction was to assume AF is inevitible. Now I have to take some of my own advice and sit tight and wait it out! Just wish it was Sunday tomorrow!

The AF feeling is really my only symptom though, there is zero else happening.
    Oh well, tick, tick, tick

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Hi girls,

Just popping in quickly to say

Still having tummy pains, mainly on my left hand side but still no AF as yet. DH came home today and we went for a nice lunch (he has a beer and I had a lemonade ) I have work tomorrow so im praying AF doesnt come while im at work or ill be a mess. I bought a pack of 3 tests today, I think im going to do one of Saturday night to prepare myself before the blood test.

Mrs P - Sorry you didnt get the result you wanted on your test. Just remember its early days yet, my DH wont even let me near one yet, he keeps saying its to early.

xxx

Jan 2007
    WA

Hi girls
    Maybe it is too early... But I have had no symptoms except some twinges early on. I'm going to poas on Sat I think haha I'm terrible!!!

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

****!!!!!!!!!!

I just did a POAS and there is a very obvious second line

Im pregnant....and stunned! I sat on the floor and cried!

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

****!!!!!!!!!!

I just did a POAS and there is a very obvious second line

Im pregnant....and stunned! I sat on the floor and cried!

... 4567816 ...