WA

That's awesome news congrats Amy!!!

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Congrats Amy! That's fantastic news

Dec 2011
    WA

Sneaking in....

Gorgeous Amy, you beautiful thing Congratulations to you and DH!!! I could not be more thrilled for you both!

Are a very long wait - your dream has come through and I am so so happy for you!!!

If I could work out how to do one of those dancing m and m men - I would!

Treasure all the moments and keep this memory forever! (our FS is a genius!!)

Counting down to BT - woo hoo!

Xx

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

ooh amy!!! quietly peeing my pants for you!!!!

... myturn slinks away again...

Jan 2007
    WA

PS Amy I love that 2 hrs ago you said you would test on Sat - someone got impatient heeeeee heeeeeee heeeeee

Add Ree*Ree on Facebook

Jan 2009
    Ravenclaw Tower

WAHOOOOOOO AMY!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Oh thank you beautiful girls!!!!

Im so excited its not funny!!! DH and I are absolutley thrilled, we cant wipe the smiles off our faces. After 4.5 years it feels very surreal that its actually happened. I couldnt have done it without you amazing and inspiring women! xxxx

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jun 2008
    In snuggle land

Just sneaking in from stalker land to say Congrats to AmyJB!!

Also, depending on where it is, that internal lump may be your G-spot...(which has got to be one of the weirdest stalker things to write)

*sneaking out*

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

*Sneaking in*
    Wow Amy! Congrats! Am so happy for you and DH! Enjoy! (see we'll definitely be meeting with big fat bellies next time
    *sneaking out*

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

OMG Amy! Woo Hoo! Big congratulations! I knew they weren't AF pains

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Amy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!!! I knew it! Congratulations my love, I am beyond thrilled for you guys! And Ruby was right! OMG !!!!! I was going to try and convince you to POAS yesterday, hehehe. I can't wipe the smile on my face , I am so happy for you guys. 4.5 years of TTC is so long, you deserve this so much. Mwah darling and loads of sticky vibes xoxoxoxox

Jul 2011

Amy! I know i already said it through messages last night but I don't think it can be said enough. I am so happy for you guys. Still teary every time I think of it which is a lot because I woke up at 3 am grinning at the fact you are going to be a mum and couldn't go back to sleep. Best news ever hun. Can't wait to catch up (next week?) an give you the biggest hug. Congrats hun. May you have a smooth and stress free pregnancy.

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Oh I feel all teary girls, thank you for your lovely messages and comments!!! I feel so very lucky! Keta I know you will be in belly buddies with me this month as well!!! Next week sounds fabulous to catch up xxx

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

congrats amyjellybean- I knew you had good symptoms!!

Add tilygirl on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Melbourne

Aaaahhhh! Yay for preggo pains and +HPT!! Congratulations Amy! What a wonderful gift for Mothers Day this weekend xx
    What an amazing month it has been, hopefully the joy keeps coming! We are on a roll!!

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Sneaks in to woo hoo Amy!! So worth the slippery waxy girlie bits for this!!! Mwah awesome news enjoy!! Sneaks out.....

Add tilygirl on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Melbourne

With all the excitement of Amy's news, I did something silly like Mrs P and POAS this morning.
    I have taken it with me to work so I can keep fishing it out of my bag to see if a second line has miraculously appeared (obviously well past the recommended 10 minutes), but unfortunately not even an evaporative line...
    I am only cd24 about 10dpo but I am not totally sure of the timing of O, so I know it is probably still very early. Just couldn't help myself!!
    Hopefully tomorrow morning is a better result.

... 5678917 ...