Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Hi Rob - yes I am in the city (well suburbs actually!) and go to the Dulwich clinic, and I think they have been great. We went and saw one of the gynos who used to work there before being referred, my partner took and instant dislike to her so we asked to see a male doctor (seeing as its a mf issue). Another friend went to Repromed but it never worked for her (she is 44 now) so age was an issue but she had the same gyno at repromed and also disliked her immensely. So it just depends on the individual doctors you see. What a terrible thing that person said to you from Flinders - secondary infertility is just as devastating to peoples lives.

Just found out (about 5 minutes ago) one of my close workmates wife is pregnant. Happy for them but now feeling a bit sorry for myself Have had a few cramps today (now 2dp5dt) so hoping things will be good this time and I can share in my workmates joy.

Hi everyone!

Well I'm still here...two more sleeps till testing!!

After terrible cramping on Thurs and Sun I thought it was all over but cramps have eased and are now only every now and then...and when I do feel them I think af is on her way. I caved and did a poas today and negative - 11dp2dt (but day 29 on my cycle) so not feeling hopeful. Oh well - still in the game and no sign of af yet!

How is everyone else going? Congrats to all who have had a BFP - you are all an insipiration!

Good luck to everyone else in the two week wait - its torture!

Pollyanna

Hi Everyone

I'm officially here.... We had 1 hatching blastie transfered today BT Tue 14th can't wait! Thanks for all the well wishes.

Just organising dinner so will BBL.

xxBella

Evening girls,

Two mums congrats wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy.

Now are you siiting down.

This morning I used a pregnow POAS 8DPT and got a big fat nothing. Well my head got the better of me I drove to town and bought a Clearblue digital and guess what ... Even though it said Not Preg there was a faint 2nd blue line.

I really do hope this is it. I will do another tomorrow and see how it goes but I am feeling really positive right now.

BBL got to feed kids.
    xxx

barney Guest

Default congrats twow mums ...woot

im just popping my head in to give some sticky vibes

Well girls sadly, my TWW is up I think AF is on her way and thats why I feel like crap. Well on the up side maybe we will lok at Flinders IVF for a change.

Will be back in a few days just need a couple to my head out.

Take Care xxx

Rob, sorry- it is hard...but maybe you are in with a chance still?

bella- good luck

pollyanna- hang in there...sometimes negative tests happen if we POAS too soon...it varies how early those twolines show!

Buggirl- I know that feeling well...I totally relate about others being pregnant

kittycat, loops, good luck!

and best wishes to anyone I have missed

afm- starting to get stressed in this TWW. I think before when we had a break between IVF cycles and tried naturally I didnt get stressed in the TWW because i REALLY didnt think we had any chance of conceiving naturally, with my one damaged tube. But then of course, we did conceive! (and of course sadly that baby left us)...but now I have this belief that it CAN happen, so once again my hopes are up more, and there is that expectation that maybe there will be two lines. So now that I am, I think, 7DPO, I am getting stressed, thinking I cant detect symptoms and probably nothing will happen, but maybe it will, but probably not....and so on!! I will probably cave by sunday and POAS.

Rob - I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle

Sending strong sticky vibes to the rest of you in the TWW.

Rob, I am so sorry for AF arrived. Also just want to let you know that when you use Clearblue Digital test, you are not suppose to read the cartrige as a normal stick, even it has two line. I was fooled by it once and then checked the instruction and it says not to read it. I know we just so long for to see those two lines but hate to think it gives your false hope. Take as much time as you want to recover...

Lani - GL for tommorrow. Will be thinking of you.

Wishingbaby - GL to you.

Kittycat - we are at very similar stages with me having my IUI on Tuesday and you on Monday. Hope we get BFP's together

Buggirl - Sorry you're a bit down after hearing about your work mate. You'll get there - all the best

Bella - Well done on the blastie. for the 14th

Rob - I hope your wrong and AF is not on her way.

Possums - sorry your stressed in the TWW - its terrible isnt it but exciting at the same time

Pollyanna - Hope AF isnt coming. Hang in there.

Sorry if I have missed anyone

AFM - Only 2 dpo and already Im stressing about stuff. At least this time I will know not to get my hopes up when I feel dizzy, sick, sore BB's etc as I'll know it is the Pregnyl again. These couple of weeks are going to go so slow.

Take care everyone

Hi girls

xxROBxx sorry to hear the witch has arrived

I saw something this morning that made me I was cruising the internet looking for webpages on 2ww symptoms and found a blog where a woman described cramping she had been having as a "sexy feeling in her lady garden" not sure if any of you will find it as funny as I did - but it has kept me smiling for the good part of this morning!!!!!!!!

Pollyanna75, Bella55, Loops, Kittykat, Wouldloveabubba, Smithy, Laniwantsababy good luck to all of you and all you gals waiting for results!

Possums, I am 8dpo (3dp5dt) and have been very good not to POAS - so hold on a bit longer!!!!!

EmmaPenguin and buliej Congrats on your BFP's

cheers
    Buggirl

Default moping

Hi Pollyanna
    I am new here so please everyone forgive me if I do the wrong thing. Pollyanna I am also 12dp2dt. I've POAS everday for the last 4 days but nothing but stark white. Whiter than white really. This is my 5th ivf cycle so I had a big meltdown last night. I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant - again. Anyway I know how you feel about the workmate but I guess we can only keep trying, and hoping and melting down when it doesnt work and then starting all over again.

Hi everyone,

Buggirl, that is a crack up, thanks I needed something to make me smile. My DH will love it.

Hi to everyone else, best of luck in the TWW.

Possums: I totally understand the tww anxiety, naturally is just as stressfull as et .

Bridget: Welcome to BB, as I have just completed my 3rd cycle, I think I can understand how the meltdown after multiple cycle's can really play with your head. It's an expectation that you have "paid your due's ivf wise" so to speak, and when we are not rewarded, it can lead to destructive thoughts, that you need to reach in and push away to enable us to move on.

I speak from a 3rd failure confirmed by a BT this morning, and I have to say, this tww was undescribable with regard to my thought patterns. I have to soldier on, off to FS today, to discuss our next step.

I wanted to add the biggest thank you to my BB friends for your posts, pm's, texts and phone calls, I honestly could not have done it without you

WLAB, I am so sorry to hear you BT news, this just sucks, it is so not fair. I hope you FS gives you some renewed hope for moving forward. Big hugs.

WLAB - I'm so sorry your BT confirmed the worst. Please keep us posted as to your next steps.

WLB, sorry to hear the result...can totally relate to your feeling atm, myself been through so far 3 stim and 3 FET, its hard not to be resentful and thinking 'when bloody is my turn?' Whenver you want to talk, pm me hun!

WLAB - So sorry to hear that. Hang in there and all the best for a future BFP

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast