Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Congratulations MissMagpie - that's fantastic!

Huge CONGRATULATIONS MissM!!!
    All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months. Hope to chat to you in a pg thread one day. x

Miss M-
    A BIG congrats on your those numbers are great.
    Have a H & H 9 months

Hi lovely ladies,

I am very excited to advise that I am now in the TWW, I had two blasties transferred yesterday morning, and am now kicking back on the couch at home, trying to work on a uni assignment but procrastinating, thinking about TTC and not getting much work done. My BT is on the 26th Mar, but I will know well and truly before then, I have a 12 day LP, AF is due on the 22nd, if I get past that day that will be a very good sign. I also have plenty of POAS and will likely start at 10dpo, so only 4 days to go, I just can't help myself.

Loops, has AF arrived? Did you get a BT? I hope all is well.

Buliej, welcome to the TWW too, I am praying that this is the one for you. Great news that you had an excellent embryo. And I read your post about standing up and thinking it had fallen out, I had exactly the same thing, but I believe it is the little bit of saline solution they put on the cervix before putting the catheter through, to make sure it is clean etc. Will be crossing fingers for you.

JBM, yay, we are in here together, this is our month, go the FETs!!! GL for your POAS for Tue, I am starting Thur, may they bring us the best BFPs ever.

Tania, congrats again, all the best for a H&H 9 months, hope your BFP rubs off on us.

Azzrenae, GL for your BT on Monday, look forward to hearing the official good news.

Sara, Dusty, Lilmiss, B2B, KellyD, Murph, Dutchie, hi, hope all is well.

Thanks of your best wishes, I am hoping and praying that this is the month, and hope that we get plenty of BFPs in here like in Feb. Go the Mar TWWers. Hugs to all.

Hi All,
    I had my blastie transfered this morning and we will wait to hear if our other one has progressed to blastie tomorrow omrning so we can freeze it. We only got 2 fertilised eggs but that is all you need
    So, here i am beginngin my TWW.
    Good Luck to all wherever you are in your cycles.
    Emma

Hi girls,

dropping in to say hi to see how everyones results turned out - Miss M fantastic bt results I hope all goes well!!

B2B sorry to hear that your bt wasnt what you were hoping for Lets cross our fingers for both of us next time!

Good luck to those new in the 2ww. I know its hard but stay positive and emotionally you will fare well no matter the outcome! I'll be sending positive vibes to all!

I'll drop in from time to time until my next et! But till then I'll be relaxing with good company and a lovely glass of vino in my hand! If only the 2ww could be like that!

BG

BFN for me.

Miss Magpie - so thrilled at your results! Well done sista!!

Hiya to all the lovely ladies waiting out the TWW - special hi to my friends JBM and BDT. Good luck you girls! I have everything crossed!

(JBM, surely too early to POAS just yet??)

Mels xx

Thanks for all your messages girls Im still trying to get my head around it all! Had a fairly busy weekend too and told most of our friends and family whom we saw.

BDT - Glad to hear you have 2 on board. Hope they are snuggling in tighly. Good luck and fingers crossed you get your BFP

JBM - I too think its too early to test. Hang in there.

Lots of and to all in here.

Take care,

Tania

Hi ladies I had my blood test today and its I am over the moon a bit nervous but over the moon I asked what my HCG levels was and she said they are really good im not sure if she said 856 or 156 she asked how many embryo's I had put back (what the) anyway so so happy. Due date is 19 Nov or around about.

JBM did you do a poas or did AF come???

Emma welcome and for you

Good luck for everyone's BT this week fingers and toes crossed for you

azzrenae That is fantastic news I hope you have a healthy pg

I think it would be 156 as my level was 171. My due date is 20 November!!!! How cool.

i did a test. but today is day 30 and i usually have a 28 day cycle. it is 14 days since ov too, so surely it would show up by now.

i got 2 x poas tests to do tue and fri

but it's not looking good.

thanks

good luck to those still waiting. xx

Oh JBM I am so sorry to hear you fear the worst, I was hoping and praying this would be the one for you. I just read your blog, glad to see that it looks like DH is already coming around. I will be crossing my fingers that you are wrong. Big hugs xx

Just quickly popping by to say a huge congratulations to Azzrennae!!!!
    You must be over the moon. Have a healthy and happy 9 months ahead. xox

JBM, I hope it's too early yet. Some drugs and pessaries keep AF at bay but won't hold it off completely if it wants to come. I read your blog and sorry to hear about DH being a bit less than D. I guess he was working through his disappointment in his own way and not so aware of your needs. I haven't read the update where things are on the improve but give it time. Take care.

miss magpie and azzrenae...yahoooo congratulations!

JBM- so sorry ..I know how important this cycle was. thinking of you

good luck everyone else !!

Hi everyone,

I am 8dpo today, feeling very relaxed and not at all tempted to POAS. I would so wish to be one of those lucky ladies that POAS at 7dpo and get a BFP, but I don't think that would happen so I am hanging in there patiently waiting. I am thinking of starting on Thur 10dpo but have the usual fears and don't want to be dissapointed. So just and . Best wishes to everyone else in here.

BDT - thinking of you and hope its a BFP this month. Good to hear you are relaxed, thats a MUST! Lots of and

JBM - Hang in there.
    Last edited by dusty; March 19th, 2009 at 09:12 PM.

Hi BDT,

Sending lots of your way

Good luck to everyone else wherever you are in your cycles.

Sara

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast