Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Thanks guys for all your kind words my DH doesn't want me to tell anyone till our 3 months is up so I am so happy I have you ladies other wise I would explode but I know where he is coming from. We are going away for the week end with some friends can't wait.

JBM I know how hard it is to see only 1 line on your POAS I don't know what your journey has been like to get here but I hope it is early and your blood test tells you what you want to hear we are thinking of you.

BDT try and hold off as long as you can I don't think anyone can last to the BT day and I have everything that I can cross for you GL

To everyone else hang in there hope to see alot of

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would drop in and see who is in the TWW. I am booked for EPU on Fri 20th and then T/F for Wed 25th. Anyone else with those dates or near enuff???

Default Cramps?

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here! Thought it's nice to find people who actually get what I'm talking about!! I'm into my TWW, 26th March is my HPT date... very nervous. I'm having my last pregnyl 1500 today!! Have been on FSH and Pregnyl for OI.
    I have a question... does anyone having this same sort of treatment have cramping? I have had lower abdomen pains and wonder if this is normal?

Hi Smurfet,

To be honest I have no idea. I had that last cycle and got a BFN, but other people have had it and got a BFP. It could just be the pregnyl but like I said I honestly have no answer as such. Sorry sweety!

Hi Smurfet. Welcome on board. I also get cramping during my whole 2ww. As soon as I start the first pregnyl injection to the last, it feels like AF is coming up around the bend. It's very normal! GL!

Hi everyone,

Smurfet, welcome, your are among friends here. I always get cramping, and very AF feeling pains, this is normally as a result of the progesterone support or pregynl, but could also be associated with implantation. Everyone always suggests to ignore all symptoms, but it is very hard not to analyse everthing. I have been getting sharp pinching pains in both ovaries for the last few days, I have not idea what this would be, assuming the progesterone? Just praying for a BFP.

Rob, GL for your EPU next week.
    JBM hope you are well.
    Hi to everyone else.

Anyone else in the TWW?

Hi Everyone

I am here with you in the TWW - I try to avoid posting much because it actually increases my anxiety - but I hope we all have sticky babies.

Anyway, I to make sure you see this thread - as it is obviously very important to all of us: http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...ml#post1709617

Thanks!

Buliej- i hope this is your turn Julie!! fingers crossed

Baby dreamtime...wishing you the best of luck and hoping for that BFP!

smurfet- welcome and good luck, I think the cramps are pretty common

good luck everyone else

Emma
    xx

Hi girls
    BDT - i have also had those sharp pinchy pains in my ovaries and i take the prog support. I am so aware of every little twinge and wonder what is is but have to wait til 27th...

Welcome Smurfet.

Good Luck Buliej.
    Also forgot to say congrats to Azzrenae and Miss M. Wonderful news.

Default Popping in quickly

Hi all

Smurfet - Hi and GL with your TWW. My first and last cycle with IUI, I had a lot of symptoms that I thought may have meant I was pg. For me it turned out negative but some people of course do get BFP's. I think it is always best to stay positive but try not (if possible) to get your hopes up too much. Just my thoughts, but you will get plenty of support in here. I will have for you that it is in fact a BFP.

to everyone else and I hope to be joining you in here soon. I'm on CD42 and still waiting for AF, organising BT in a week if she still hasnt arrived then.

All the best to everyone

Sorry girls just dropping in to make you aware of this thread - we need to do something otherwise the Safety net will be taken away from us.

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...y-net-ivf.html

Default Thanks guys!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and advise, I actually rang my FS today cos i was worried and plus i had to get result for my 21 day blood test.
    She said i had high levels of progesterone which is a good sign hey!!
    So I'm trying not to get my hopes us either, but heavens it's hard not to!!!
    Good luck to everyone for the rest of this time

One week to go!!

Hi All,

Hope all are going well with the TWW, I am in the monitering stage for a natural FET. I have had BT's the past 2 mornings and have another one tomorrow morning. This is a little strange for me as my past 2 FET have only ever had 1 BT on day 11 and then on the embryo transfer. Clinic did not say much this afternoon other than to return in the morning. My levels from yesterdays test was LH=7 and the other reading was 700. Can anyone shed any light on these figures?

xxRobxx all going well I should have FET on 25 March as well so we will be in the 2WW together.

to everyone on here.

Laniwantsababy - I am apparantly having TF on 24th now but we will still be in TWW together for us all

AF is here in force, she came yesterday so will do a test on fri cause i have to but know it is over.

good luck to all those still waiting. xx

JBM- Sorry to hear AF arrived. Try and stay positive

xxRobxx- That's great transfer is Tuesday I will be right near you.

to everyone else

to all in 2WW

to all

xoxox

JBM so soryy for AF hun. xx Take care of yourself. I am here to talk if you need to.

Hi Everyone,
    I've been lurking in the background and not posting during my TWW but I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck. I'm afraid I'm out for this cycle (our second) - AF arrived yesterday and is making her presence known today. I was very upset yesterday but my loving DH and dear friends have helped me through and I'm ready for the next cycle. Unfortunately I've got a four hour round trip for my blood test tomorrow!

All the best and be nice to yourselves,
    Ali

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast