Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Sorry JBM I kept popping in to see how you were going that darn AF

Last edited by dusty; March 19th, 2009 at 09:13 PM.

JBM, I am so sorry hunny, I was hoping this was your month. I will wait eagerly to hear what is next for you. Biggest hugs.

Ali, so sorry to hear your news also, take care.

Buliej, GL to you in the TWW, I hope you are keeping occupied and it is not doing your head in. Praying for a BFP for you.

AFM, well despite my extra positivity as to why I thought this cycle would work, I am feeling like it will be a BFN. I know it is possibly too early, but today at 10dpo I did a POAS with a Lullaby Conceptions 10 miu, and BFN. Yes I know, may be too early, but these are super sensitive. Whilst I haven't totally broken down into a blubbering mess, I have rung my FS and made an appointment to see her on Monday to go straight into a flare cycle. AF is due on Sunday and I have no doubt she will arrive. I haven't even begun to think about what yet another BFN means for me, and how I feel about moving forward, but I can't stand still.

Best of luck to everyone else.

Babydreamtime - so sorry about the POAS result - I do hope it's wrong and you just took it too early.

I'm not very optimistic about this cycle - I want to change FS (I have an appointment with a new one at the end of April) and only did this one with my current because I didn't want to go so long between cycles. I'm sure I will be doing POAS shortly - although I'm only 6 dpo. I just have to wait for the weekend and will take it Monday or Tuesday - I won't be able to wait much longer!

Everyone - please take a look at the thread on the Safety Net - http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...y-net-ivf.html - I hope everyone realizes how important it is to express yourself to the elected officials. I read an article recently that people are used to venting online - in forums, comments to online newspapers all which has a purpose - BUT this has really been a disservice in terms of doing something that has impact because elected officials don't necessarily care about this - it's the direct letters and direct pleas that matter. I have never written a letter to a government official before, but this is just too important to say "well, others will do it" - the government needs to hear from as many people as possible.

The safety net issue could impact ANYONE seeking IVF (one of the things being considered is excluding IVF from the safety net full stop).

Don't think that we can't make a difference - if you go to the above thread, you will see where Dusty recalls other cuts to IVF being considered a few years ago and they weren't adopted because of the uproar - PLEASE EVERYONE, WRITE A LETTER - IT TAKES 15 MINUTES

Hi girls,

Just popping in to send LOTS of and

BDT - I reckon its too early to tell as yet. Hang in there and dont give up hope.

JBM - Sorry to hear AF arrived

Ali - sorry to hear that AF also arrived. Glad you have lots of support.

Take care,

Tania
    Last edited by dusty; March 19th, 2009 at 09:14 PM.

Hi Everyone

I'm jumping in here for the rest of my TWW.

I've got one beautiful little leprechaun on board (received on St Pats day - couldn't be called anything else)! and am testing on Sat 28.

I was terribly nervous before the transfer because it was our last little frostie and I was worried because it was significantly lower grade than the others that we have tried. But it turned out to be the best when it counted so I am feeling really positive at the moment (give me another week and I will be a nervous wreck!)

Sending everyone

Muppity- good luck!

baby dreamtime- i really hope it was just too early to POAS..fingers crossed

buliej- hold off a bit longer...the POAS really can be stressful if done too early- hoping this is your month

alipetrina- sorry it wasnt your turn

JBM- big hugs...darn AF! I am so sorry it didnt happen this time

good luck to those i may have missed

Baby Dreamtime : I hope the poas is incorrect, sorry if it doesnt work out for you sweets

Muppity: Sticky Vibes for your little leprachaun

Bulliej : Glad your Safety Net crusade is keeping you busy, and GL for Monday or Tuesday

Hi to anyone I missed (sorry)

AFM: Two on board today, my FS was the most postitive I have ever heard so I am happy as can be expected : Bring on a BFP for an early christmas pressie I say

for all us gorgeous girls : We deserve it and we deserve a BFP

WLAB - glad to see you hear - with 2 on board!!

Muppity - sticky vibes from me as well

Possums - hi - hope you are doing well, I think it must be next week that you get the results of all your tests.

I haven't POAS - even thought the 3 boxes of POAS tests in our bathroom are really tempting - but it's just too early. I'm also really mad at myself. As you all know, I've been obsessing over this whole safety net thing - which has been great as I almost forget about the TWW - but I think I forgot too much. When I got home, I went on a cleaning binge and lifted a large pile of magazines off the floor to dump into the rubbish bin. When I lifted and stood, I felt a twinge in my abdomen and now I'm a bit freaked. If I am pregnant and just jeopardized it, I'll never forgive myself.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi to any others I missed.

Hi Everyone,

Well EPU went well, we got 23 will know tomorrow how many actually . T/F on Tuesday so I shall be here for the TWW.

to everyone, lots of and to all.

xxRobxx- Excellent numbers from EPU Keep us updated on the progress of them all.

buliej- Sticky vibes for you

Wouldloveabubba- All the best with your 2 on board.

Muppity- Stick little leprechaun

Babydreamtime- I hope it was too early for a POAS, fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone else is progressing nicely send lots of

AFM- Had BT this morning and have had a nice spike and now scheduled for frozen transfer of a Blastocyst next Friday. Have first session of Acupuncture on Monday. Has anyone else done acupuncture? Not sure what I am in for.

Sending positive energy to all.

Hoping for a nice Christmas present.

Hi everyone,

Just dropping in to say that my POAS are still showing BFN, today is 12dpo and AF is due tomorrow, which I fully expect to arrive. Now just waiting for my appointment on Monday with my FS to talk about my next cycle. I have had my cry, I feel devastated, and am rapidly loosing hope but can only go forward. This is not getting any easier.

Buliej, hope you are well and thinking of you and praying you get your BFP this month.

Ali, congrats on getting a BFP, but so sorry to hear re your prog levels, hoping the extra crinone makes all the difference. Take heart that you have your BFP.

Rob, congrats on a great EPU, all the best for ET.

Muppity, I just know you will have the best of luck with your leprechaun, only a week to go to test, hope it goes by speedily.

Possums, hi, hope you are well, I am checking on you and wishing you the best.

Tania, hi, thanks for dropping in.

WLAB, yay, congrats on two on board, I hope this is the month for you, sorry to hear you are having issues with cramping, hope they settle down. Praying for a BFP for you.

Lani, good luck with your ET next week, all the best for your TWW.

Hi to everyone else, if I have missed you, wishing you all the best for your TWW.

BDT- Many to you. So sorry to hear of your POAS BFNs I was really hoping that the new protocol (ie meds) was what was going to give you your long awaited BFP. Try not to lose hope, I know how very hard and devastating the thought of another BFN can seem. Remember, you have only had 1 tf with the new meds just because it may not have worked this cycle does not mean it never will. Take it easy, be kind to yourself Ill be thinking of you

I'm so sorry BDT.. I was really hoping that this was going to be your time. Good to see that you are rearing to go again though. We'll definitely have to catch up for that coffee and rope Mollygirl in too.. Take care sweetie.. I'm thinking of you..

I knew this would happen - I succumbed to a POAS last night (Saturday night) - 7 days after my day 2 embryo transfer (way too early) - I got the faintest hint of a second line - it was there, but barely. Now I have regrets (as DH predicted) because there's still 5 days before BT and if it turns negative, I'll know that I had a chemical pregnancy and be really bummed.

The next 5 days will be so hard. For better or for worse, I can expect work to be extremely busy - unlike last week when I treated the whole Medicare coverage of IVF as my job.

Sending sticky vibes to all you other TWW-ers!

buliej- fingers crossed. It's so horrible waiting in this last stretch. hang in there.

BDT- I am really sorry for thenegagtive tests... I so wanted this to be your turn. hugs

sorry i dont have time to write more to everyone else just now...but wishing you all the best of luck!

Julie : OMG .. I know you are cautious, but still a second line, even if it is feint, is great news. I had a feeling about you and this change of protocol. I hope you poas every day and see it get darker and darker ... fc for you

Hi everyone,
    AF arrived this morning, I still did my BT as I am curious as to what my prog levels are, just for interest sake. I am off to see FS today to see what is next. Thanks for your thoughts and well wishes anyway.

Dee, sorry I can't recommend Wendy, she was obviously wrong. Hope you are well.

Dutchie, thanks for your words, I am trying to hold hope that this was only the first cycle on the meds. GL to you for your cycle also.

Julie, OMG x 2, that sounds wonderful and very promising, I hope it is confirmed with your BT, all the best.

Muppity, GL, hope you are doing well.

Possums, thinking of you.

Hi to everyone else, GL in the TWW.

BDT- sorry about AF...good luck with making a plan for the next step

julie- have you POAS again? I know I would keep doing them to see if the line gets darker! I really hope so...you must feel a bubble of cautious excitement, along with the nervousness..that's how I normally feel. Have everything crossed... and yes, test results for me this week, thanks for checking.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast