Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

I did POAS - still a 2nd line - but no darker You have described my feelings to a T - I'm so nervous I don't know what to do with myself. And DH won't get excited with me - not after last time...he said he won't get excited until I'm 12 weeks!

I understand. We no longer feel unbridled joy and excitement when there are two lines, not after the three false starts we've now had. yet despite that I always feel a quiet simmering excitement and hope..that this will be the one! This could be your baby. I so hope so Julie. Hang in there. I am always beside myself with nerves also. Unfortunately that doesn't going away in the first trimester either.

afm- I think I should be Ovulating soon...so then I'll beback here again.

Baby Dreamtime : Good luck with yoour FS appointment today, and hopefully you are right, give these meds a chance to settle in then you will your well deserved BFP

Julie: Glad the line is still there, fc it keeps getting darker,

Hi to everyone

AFM: 3 days post et and stil getting twinges, I had to sit down and let it settle before, listening to my body. My energy levels have come back today, so I feel wonderful compared to every day since the start of af, I was beginning to wonder if I had cronic fatique syndrome, now I know it's not that, the meds and the epu just take it out of me. Yayyyyy I am back on track

WLAB - I think twinges are a positive sign - sticky vibes!

Babydreamtime - let us know what your FS recommends for you.

double post

Hi Girls
    BDT - good luck today.
    WLAB - i am still feeling my ovaries since my EPU and the meds and i get tired too and twingey. Hope it is a good sign!
    Buliej - hope the line gets darker every day!

Good luck to everyone else.

Quick questions - what brand of HPT is a sensitive one?
    Emma

EmmaPenguin - I like First Response - they make at least 2 types - I go for the fancier ones - they look like a thermometer but instead of going in your mouth they have a felt tip that you aim for - there's a plastic lid that goes back over the felt tip while you wait for the response. This is just my opinion - I'm sure everyone has their preference. Good Luck!

Buliej - fingers crossed!! something to keep in mind, the lines might not get darker every day because it takes a while for the hcg to increase and then get into your system. I really hope this is good news for you!

BDT - I'm so sorry. I really had everything crossed for you. I hope you're doing ok.

Possums - good luck this week for your results.

mels xx

BDT - Im so sorry AF arrived. I really thought it was your month Take care and I hope your able to start another cycle straight away.

Buliej - the line gets darker this week! Good luck

Emmapenguin - I too used first response and got a result 4 days before AF was due. GL

Lots of and

Tania

Just popping in to sprinkle lots of and

Buliej - it is very early and sounds promising. for you, hun!

WLAB - I had the twinges you described in the days after my EPU on my successful cycle only. I have a good feeling about this

Hi all
    I will more than likely be joining you in here after next Monday. I am doing my first Puregon injection tonight in prep for IUI and should be in TWW sometime after Mon provided all goes well. So hope to chat to you then.

to everyone doing the big wait and I hope we all get our BFP's very soon.

Girls ........... Guess what ............. I have a FROSTIE

Out of 42 eggs collected over 3 cycle's ... I finally have a frostie, lets hope the two implanted are just as clever .......
    Last edited by Bengal; March 23rd, 2009 at 02:05 PM.

WLAB - your post put a big smile on my face - I'm very happy for you!

Loops12- Great news for you hope all goes well and you are in the 2ww next week. Fingers crossed for you.

Possums- Here is to hoping you are ovulating so you can get back to it. Wishing you all the very best.

Wouldloveabubba- Great news on your frostie. Hope the twinges are the little ones attaching. Glad to hear your energy levels are rising. Good Luck.

EmmaPenguin- Sorry I don?t have a HPT that I could recommend. Hope you are going well.

Where there?s hope- Good luck with your little one on board I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Muppity- hope the little leprechaun is sticky and making a nice little home for the next 9 months.

Buliej- Congrats on a second line, even if it is faint. I hope it stays for you. Sticky Vibes for you.

BDT- Sorry to hear AF has shown her face. Hope all went well with FS today and you now have an action plan. Good luck.

AFM- I have acupuncture tonight, and transfer is scheduled for Thursday. Praying for a BFP this cycle.

to you all.

Very nervous this morning as we are putting 2 back today as so the wait begins.

to everyone.

Be back this afternoon.

Good luck Rob

WTH: Thanks for the positive thoughts, I hope you are right

Hi Lane: GL for this week

Emma: Being a serial POASer, I get mine online, they are soooo cheap, they have always been accurate for me. What you can do is buy a pack of online ones, if you get a result you want to be sure is correct, then you go off the chemist and buy the more expensive. I have ones at home that are the most sensative at 10 iu.

Hmmm when should I poas ? When is my 10 days post Ovulation? If pick up was last Wed, and transfer was Friday ?

Hi All

Loops - good luck with the IUI next week.

Wouldloveabubba- Fantastic news on your frostie. Lets hope that it stays on ice for a few years because you don't need it just yet.

Buliej - a second line is a second line in my books! Hoping that it is a sticky little one and knows how much effort you have been putting into you current activist activities

BDT- So sorry that this wasn't your time. Lets hope that your FS can come up with some answers.

Lani - good luck with your transfer on Thursday.

Big hi to Possums, Emma, Rob, WTH, Mels, Miss Magpie - and anyone I have forgotten

AFM - Serial POASer which of course is an evil passtime! got a BFN but "knew" it was too early so am now just angry at myself! Have made myself promise that I won't do it again (as if! Saturday is soooooooooooo far away)

Oh Muppity, sorry I didnt say hi hon, when is your BT ?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast