Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

wouldloveabubba- great news on the frostie! and here's hoping those two get nice and comfy in there

buliej- I was also thinking it can take a while for the lines to get darker...but I have found in the past, that with a 2 day gap the lines are darker. here's hoping.

Muppity- those darn POAS...get me all the time too! hang in there

Rob- good luck! hope this is your turn

laniwantsababy- the acupuncture is a great help, hope the transfer goes well

and good luck to anyone I have missed!

afm- think my cycle is on track this month, so will be in here soon ...meanwhile, those recurrent miscarriage test results are back and there is something 'not normal' with them, and I find out what the go is when I see my FS in Newcastle on friday. Am v nervous, yet hopeful maybe there will be a solution

Possums - I was very relieved to read that there might be an answer in your recurrent MC test results. I went through the same program with SIVF. They are very thorough. It is so painful to lose one baby, let alone go through the same hell again. But this is such a positive step for you to move forward and fulfill your dream. Most of the conditons tested for are easily treated. I wish you well and will be very interested in finding out what your tests have uncovered.

WTH x

Oh thanks so much WTH- it does give me some hope that maybe next time we'llbein with a better chance, if they can treat a problem. I am glad you said most of them can be easily treated. I will definately post about my results, and always like to hear feedback. I hope you are doing well

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to pop my head in and wish you all a good luck in your TWW. Hoping it doesnt goes super fast for you all and there are stacks of bfps in here!!!

WLAB - I especially wanted to say congrats to you! 2 on board is a fantastic result and 1 on ice, you must be over the moon! All these twinges certainly sound positive too, I have all fingers and legs crossed for you.

Possums - I am glad to hear you will get some answers soon. I have watched your struggle from afar and you certainly deserve these answers and your bfp. Hoping this brings you one step closer...

Big waves to everyone else.

Good luck to all of us! I hope we all have sticky embryos on board - I want to call the clinic to ask for my BT earlier as I can't wait any longer but I know they won't agree - so Friday it is. Anyone else testing on Friday?

Good afternoon girls,

Possums - hope they find some answers for you. You've been through alot and are a very brave and strong woman.

WLAB - hope your doing well and not going too crazy! Hang in there

Rob - how exciting, 2 embies on board. Hope they are snuggling in tightly.

Muppity - POAS are evil but we all usually succumb to them! Try to hold off a little longer.

to everyone else.

Take care,

Tania

WLAB - Let's hope we both come out on top! By the way thanks for the tip I bought some POAS online and just 1 good pack ha ha.

Muppity POAS can depend on your drugs etc so be careful although when I knew it was over I did use one after another and so on to be sure.

BDT - I hope you are OK hun, sorry about your result.

BulieJ - Let's hope this is the one for you

LWAB - Good luck for Thursdays T/F

Muppity I do also POAS but I tell everyone else not to , so do as you will

Twomums we can we twin buddies ha ha you never know keep everything crossed

Sorry if I missed anyone and just incase I did

AFM - Well here I am with 2 on board. It's been a long and emotional day. They were worried about putting 2 back because I had so many eggs collected and potential OHSS. We were more worried that if we put 1 back and froze the others and they didn't thaw again that we were throwing away the chance. So in the end we signed a form and we put 2 back. I really feel we made the right decision. I guess I will now know soon enuff.

Lots of & to everyone.
    Last edited by xx Rob xx; March 25th, 2009 at 10:16 AM.

xxRobxx - 2 on board sounds great - I hope they stick!

Muppity - good luck staying away from POAS - if you do, you are a stronger woman than I!

WLAB - hope you are doing well and that the twinges are continuing

LaniWAB - good luck with Thurs transfer

I'm sure I missed some - hope the TWW isn't doing your head in!

AFM - I'm totally freaked out at the moment - almost in tears. I suddenly came on with ...warning TMI...diarrhea - this worries me because this is exactly what happened when I had my missed miscarriage. Now I'm convinced that I was pregnant and have now lost the baby. There's nothing I can do to put my mind at ease, because if this is true, I'll still have enough hormones in my system to get the second line as it was darker yesterday - and I won't know if it's not true because I can't believe a POAS test. I don't know what to do with myself. DH is away for work and I'm just sitting here at home worrying.

Julie : Diarrea can be a very early symptom as well, a g/f had it very early days, its all the hormones. Every pregnancy is different Julie, see a local GP and ask for a BT through them if you cant wait till Friday, that's what I would do. Hoep your feeling a little better, you posted a while ago... :hugs:

WLAB - that's a fantastic idea - there's a GP that I go to across the street from my office when I can't get to my preferred GP. Hopefully I will get in tomorrow morning - I wonder how long it will take her to get the results.

I'm a bit better - spoke to DH, he calmed me down and then proceeded to tell me about the wonderful dinner he had!

Julie- it could be perfectly normal anf fine... an early BT is a good idea if you can. thinking of you

Just a quick note for Buliej, don't rule out stress as your diarrhoea symptoms. My mum is the worst for that and as soon as she has it, we know she is holding onto too much stress, churning away with those worries. You are there on your own stewing away as we all do in the 2WW despite all attempts not to. I'm not trying to talk down a possible pregnancy, just a little reminder to take some time to relax, breathe and take care of yourself.

Possums, a quick hello to you too. You really are an amazing inspiration and I hope so much that you find an answer to help you move forward. I don't take my pregnancy for granted for one second and am constantly aware of the risks, but you really inspire me that even if not this time, then there is always hope to hold onto. Take care xox

Julie - just wishing all the best of luck for a great BT result -hopefully today?
    Diarrhoea can defnitely be a sign of pg ( or yes, STRESS) so try not to panic to much

Thanks everyone. I went to a GP and then blood lab - expect to know the results around 4pm. I'm not sure what they will tell me on their own (as expect them to show pregnancy hormone regardless of whether I'm still pregnant since it is still showing up on POAS), but they will provide a very useful comparison with the IVF clinic's results on Friday.

Meredith - good to see you here! Hope the other twin (we need to come up with a better name) is doing well and strong.

Murph - thanks

Hi to everyone else!

Julie, hope the b.t this after will put your mind at ease, I am sure its just part of the PG symptoms....thinking of you hun...

Murph- thank you

Julie- thats good...and yes, it will be really good to have the two tests to compare and see how the HCG levels will have RISEN even more by friday

Good luck Julie, hope it is good news and the diah clears up. I think it is worse than chucking
    Possums - hope you get some answers and that it all will be okay.

AFM i have to wait til friday.My POAS line is not getting any darker and it is still faint so i am not feeling good for me but am for us all for a BFP!!!!!!
    Oh and good morning to everyone.

EmmaPenguin - those POAS tests are evil - I think I know what an addict feels like - you know it's not something you should be doing, yet you do it anyway. I hope that you do get your BFP! remember, it's the BT that counts!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast