Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - May/June 2008

slyder Guest

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait - May/June 2008

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

TL - I am so sorry to hear AF showed up! So not fair! Please look after yourself and rest this weekend! My heart is breaking! Huge hugs to you and DH and will be here for you!
    Mon

TL and Lulu - so sorry to hear of your BFNs - this whole process is so heartbreaking, but I know you'll pick yourselves up and keep on going, you are such strong women.

Keeping my fingers crossed for more BFPs for those still in the 2WW.

Nothing much is happening with me - I have a horrible cold and feel blah Can't wait to have a sleep in tomorrow morning.

Vicki

Thanks ladies..

Default very sad

well had more blood today and it appears that it is a BFN for me. cried all morn and we had awork meeting today with my dh and i business and i had to be there so that was crappy as they don't know whats going on. they presumed my red eyes and face was because of my cold.
    anyway my fs is on hols next month so i guess we'll bo doing a froz bub prob in july or aug will keep you informed.
    janet

Oh Janet, I am so sorry to hear about your BFN, I'm sending you lots of hugs , I know that nothing really makes that feeling much better, but do know that we are all thinking of you.

So sorry Janet...it's so heartbreaking..

i actually just read the 14 things to do during the TWW and it was the first time i smiled today. thanks guys all i can do is move on from this. blood is turning red now so it is just a bit sad. so i'll keep u informed. keep smiling
    janet
    Last edited by JBM; May 25th, 2008 at 09:56 AM.

JBM - i am so sorry that AF reared its ugly head! huge hugs darl! Praying that your next bubsicle is the one and a girl as well!!!!

Me not much to report! 2 sleeps to go! I cant believe that AF has still not reared its ugly head as have never made it this far! It could be cause am taking progesterone twice a day! I would rather AF make an appearance than have a negative BT! But am praying so hard for a BFP! If dont get BFP this time, I wont be trying again until around Sept/Oct and dont really want to wait that long! My destiny is in the hands of the big man upstairs and will have to accept whatever the outcome! Am kinda scared! My Dh keeps bugging me to POAS but I am so chicken sh"t! I Dont want to know! Now that have gotten over my couple of crazy emotional / negative days! I am kind of enjoying living in a state of ignorant bliss - not knowing either way! Its kind of easier than facing the outcome! It's like my mind is plucking at an imaginary daisy 'Am I PG?" Am I not PG? and then I keep dealing with each and then switching cause I dont like the idea of 'I am not PG'! And prefer the 'I am PG' state of mind!
    OK stay away AF! Stay away from all of us!!! Its time for a BFP in here! Its doing my head in!
    Has anyone's symptoms started dissapearing and still got a BFP. ie. my BBs arent sore like they were a few days ago. They feel tender if I really squeeze hard though! Also the crinone cramps have eased off! I get the odd kind of twingey cramp, kind of like AF on its way, but nothing intense like crinone cramps! Otherwise no nausea and feeling OK!
    Bye for now and sorry for such long winded post!
    Mon

So sorry about your BFN Janet - it's so hard isn't it???

Molly76 Guest

Question

Hi All,

I have been reading your threads for a few months & have finally got up the courage to write - silly I know. I can't begin to say how much your discussions have helped me in so many ways as I - like you make my (with my DH) way through this LTTTC journey!

We had ET Blasto on 14/05 & I am off for BT on Monday. I am just wondering when you are doing a frozen cycle do you still get your AF? I have had slight cramping & am putting this down to the crinone - would that be right? Other than being tired & a bit grumpy at times I have been feeling good.

Any info greatly appreciated!

Mx

Hi Molly ... welcome to BB!
    Glad you decided to post! The gals on this site are all fabulous! I dont know how I would have done it without them!
    I am also going in for my BT on Monday. Wishing you all the best!
    I haven't done a frozen cycle before, but dont think it is any different to a fresh cycle. I am also doing the crinone. How many times a day are you taking it? I am taking it twice a day, so am thinking that is why I have gone so long without AF. I have never made it to BT day without AF visiting prior! So am hoping that its a BFP!
    I too have been crampy and yes that is the crinone - but it has eased off now. I was also grumpy as if being pre-menstrual - and my DH thought AF was on her way! Still no sign!
    Wishing you all the best and feel free to ask as many questions as you like. The 2ww can really do your head in at times.
    Mon

welcome molly, that crinone gel is ugly stuff, i was on it 2 x day and had every symptom you might get?!. anyway it's good that you decided to chat to us all and without the support of bb it would be a lot harder for me to cope with.
    today more blood for me this morn, no cramping or clots but i think it is definatly over for me this round i was very sad but now i am just thinking next time we'll have a froz bub and i've got six froz and then i'll get my bfp.
    thanks so much to all for your encouragement. leaving tww thread til next time.
    janet

Janet ... huge hugs . Keep strong we will be here for you! Praying your next bubsicle will be your earth baby!

How is every1 else doing?

Well ... 1 more sleep to go!
    This morning DH twisted my arm to POAS! Had one in the bathroom from months and mnths ago. Did it and at first the line was neg. then after a few mins a distinct faint line appeared! We couldnt believe it and kept examining it! But it was there! DH decided to go to chemist and get another one just to make sure! He came back with a different brand. We did that one too and at first it looked like nothing but after a while same thing, a faint line! OMG!!!!! I want to be happy and excited, but wont believe it until go for BT tomorrow! After all these years can I finally be getting a BFP! It just seems way to surreal! I wonder if the trigger is completely out of my system. I guess tomorrow will be 3 wks from trigger! Who knows. tomorrow I will know for sure!
    I couldnt sleep last night that well and I dont think I will tonight either! I'll keep you posted. Fingers crossed

Mon

Hi Mon,

OMG, that is brilliant! I more excited sleep to go! I will be hard for a BFP for you. I know it is hard not to get excited but just a little bit is OK.

I will be crossing everything for you!!

You have to get back on to BB once you have your results and tell us, I will be waiting to hear your wonderful news confirmed.

:goodluck2:

OMG MON!!!!! how exciting... gonna hold my happy smilies faces back until you 'officially' post it tomorrow after BT results..... i can almost see your DH's smile from over here!!!!!!!!

me - feel completely normal, no cramps, no headaches, not tired...nothing. not sure if its good or bad. BT on wednesday so not long to go...

Molly76 Guest

Mon - Huge congratulations to you - all the best for tomorrow!

TL, Lulu and Janet so sorry that this month was a BFN. Wishing you all extra strenght to move throught this disappointment and sadness. that the next time is your time.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast