Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H - sarah_h@bellybelly.com.au
    Cailin - cailin@bellybelly.com.au
    sushee - sushee@bellybelly.com.au
    slyder - slyder@bellybelly.com.au

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

BT Dates:
    - Dusty: 24/11
    - Scooby: 24/11
    - Deni: 26/11
    - Wen J: 26/11
    - S'rose: 27/11
    - Leasha: 30/11
    - Loula: 30/11

Your old thread is here

Last edited by slyder; November 23rd, 2007 at 08:07 AM.

Oh bugger am I the only one here.

Well Im in my TTW now. Just had 2 blasties transfered back. I have to go on the 19th for my BT and so the waiting starts. Oh I hate this so much.

For the people that dont know me, I have 1 DD almost 14 and 1 DS ( IVF ) who is almost 2. This is my 3 IVF cycle and this time we let our eggs go to Blasties. Ive had 2 ectopic pg and Will say this is our last cycle. So I really hope this works. I have 1 sort of blastie still trying to grow but the FS didnt think it would make it. So the 2 in me will be the last.
    Last edited by Missy; November 6th, 2007 at 01:31 PM.

barney Guest

missy well done hunny i wish you a very fast 2 weeks

Smithy thanks so much hun. Im very lonely here.....LOL..
    Last edited by Missy; November 6th, 2007 at 01:31 PM.

Missy well done, I have my fingers crossed oh!! and toes. It will end up in twins you know. I second Smithy I hope it is a very fast 2 weeks. Heaps of luck.....

NAT025 Guest

Hi Missy all the best for the next two weeks. I have been the only one in this thread for the past few days it was a little lonely but i think i am out now as i have just had some spotting one day before my BT
    Good Luck

BD thanks so much. I cant belive im here again. Its abit stressful but hoping it all goes fast.

Smithy hun, Hmmmm twins, Now that is scarey. Would be nice but hard. Ill take what ever is given to me. *thinks now twins would be nice*

Oh Nat. Awww I really hope you dont get AF hun. To come this far and now before you BT that would be crap. I wish you lots of luck and sending you many vibes.
    Last edited by Missy; November 6th, 2007 at 01:32 PM.

Nat just looking at your sig and its says " 1 Day 6 Blast Transfer - BFN " does that mean you had 6 blasties transfered??? Thats alot!!

Nat i hope AF stays away hun
    mumma missy i am hurrying as fast as i can to come and join you in here. seems like i am seeing you all over BB at the moment LOL

LOL DW I know. Arent you meant to be working ...hehehe

hey

i am still here in the tww i am due for af around thrus/friday i had my 4th iui done with 2 eggs waiting using clomid & pregnyl injection and now i am on progestrone pessaries. i have a few symptoms but i think there from the pessaries. i am pretty sure af will be here soon maybe with the way i am feeling at the moment they might even be here tomorrow, i have alot of cramping

missy i really hope the tww goes quick for you sweetie, i will be keeping an eye on your progress, i may not post but i will definantly be watching and reading. good luck hun

nat i really hope af stays away for you darl, will be thinking of you

Mummy Hi there

Thanks so much. I really hope af stays away and you get your bfp

Good luck

Default Hi there

Dont be lonely, I'm in here, haunting this thread too, although I should be fast asleep. Missy, well done on the transfer. Dusty, where are you up to in the cycle?Nat, I hope AF stays away. My BT is also tomorrow morn. It will be 1 week since FET of 2 embies - oh, I hope it shows something good. Despite, my promises of not getting worked up, I cant help it. This time, I have absolutely no symptoms (other than paranoia) and of course, I am starting to think feeling nothing is not a good thing. Anyway, I'll post again tomorrow, fingers crossed for us all,
    V

Venus good luck for today hun. Cant wait to hear some good news. I hope you get your BFP.

Well one day gone. LOL.

This so sux.

How is everyone else going??

Hi girls,
    I'm here 1 day post IUI, I'm assuming 1 dpo. I have luteal support with HCG shots and pessaries (first time pessaries for me). Hoping this cracks it!

Missy - you're one day closer to the end of your TWW !! Hope the time flies - and hope this is The One for you !

Venus - haven't heard about your BT results - hope it was good news and you're celebrating, but if not, I'm sending you a huge hug.

Nat -

Mummy2chloe- hope AF stays away for you. When's your BT? What symptoms can you get from the pessaries? Last IUI I just had the pregnyl shorts, and had sore BBs all through luteal phase. This time I'm having pessaries as well.

BFP vibes to all..

Hey Deni

Yep getting there. Feeling ok. Nothing really. BB sore but that is probably from the gel.

Hope you get your bfp this time round too hun.

How is everyone else going??

Just popped in to sya good luck to you all I hope to be hearing great news really soon....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast