Thread: Our FIRST transfer !!

Red face Our FIRST transfer !!

Hi im Char, im 31 and have been TTC for quite some time now. After seeing 2 hopeless Gynos that i think got their degrees from a cornflakes competition i finally started seeing a great Dr at Repromed ( our IVF clinic here in Adelaide)

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago. I have tried a few cycles of clomid, then 2 tries at IUI all with no success. We are now trying IVF/ICSI for the first time. Got the call to say we have 4 going well so i am having my very first transfer 2moro, then the waiting game begins. I feel pretty positive this time. I dont normally let myself get my hopes up but being sensible and cautious hasnt worked so this time i thought to hell with it, im just gonna be positive and get excited and if AF dare shows herself then i will get down in the dumps but not til then !! hehehe

Hope i havent bored u all, i will keep u updated on how the transfer goes

Cheers
    Char

Hi Char,

I hope that you have success this month. The ttc road can be so frustrating so I hope that it is nearly over for you. I am 32 and have been trying for quite awhile also. We have tried clomid and finally fell pregnant but unfortunatley had a miscarriage at 22 weeks so we are now ttc again. We tried clomid again but had no success so we are now trying IVF for the first time. We are excited but also nervous. Keep us updated. I hope this is it for you. I have just taken my 5th pill in the down regulation phase so it is interesting to hear how others are going who are further along than I am. Goodluck.

Love Linda

Hi Char- fingers crossed for a bfp in no time congrats on being positive too

Hi Char. All the best for your transfer today
    Make sure you come and chat in the LT TTC chatter threads - we'll help you get through the craziness of the TWW!

Good luck CHar. I hope the transfer today went smoothly for you and we look forward to you announcing your BFP in a few weeks.....Fingers crossed hun...

cazoraz Guest

Good luck this month, I hope this is 'it' for you!

xxxCaz

Good luck Char! Hope this does the trick

HI Char - Hope the transfer went well.
    Now for the 2WW! that you get a BFP!!

Hi guys

Well i survived my first transfer, now i just have to try not to go crazy while playing the ' Waiting Game' The Dr said it all went smoothly and everything was looking great. It was a day 4 transfer and apparently the embryo looked just as it should by day 4 ( we even got a photo of it ) So please keep everything for us

Thanks for all your good wishes and i will definately keep you posted good or bad but im feeling pretty positive this time so now all i can do is wait and hehe

Cheers
    Char

ps Cherie i will definately come and chat in the LTTTC Chatter threads, if i can find them hehe

Thats Great news Char.....sending you lots and lots of 'sticky vibes'....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Char on your transfer of your precious little embryo - goodluck in 2 ww or less now.

I am now 31w4days with our IVF miracles and I wish you every success and hope to see you soon in Preg after LTTTC thread

Thanks for the sticky vibes Shan, and thanks baby~amore it makes it sooooo much easier to stay positive knowing that it has worked for others

Cheers
    Char

Good luck and i hope you have a sticker!!!! That TWW is the worst but stay positive. Praying for a BFP for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay
    ps Cherie i will definately come and chat in the LTTTC Chatter threads, if i can find them hehe
    You can find the first page of the most recent chatter thread HERE. We're on page 6 at the moment, so just jump in whenever you feel like it

notmother? Guest

Char,
    Hope the TWW is cool and all goes well for you, I'm also interested to see how things go for someone a step ahead of me.
    Good luck this month.
    Sam

Woohoo, How exciting this must be for you! I hope it all goes successfully.