thread: Ovarian reserve test stuff up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    Sydney
    1,413

    Re: Ovarian reserve test stuff up

    Im not sure of the timeframe, but my test was done October 2012 and the gyno's room called me in October 2013 checking if I had got the letter from them which explained the issue. Maybe call the pathologist or specialist you saw when you had the test.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jul 2004
    in a land of screaming kids.
    1,802

    Re: Ovarian reserve test stuff up

    I am SOOOOO hoping this might be the case. I had a test mid last yr (2013) and level was under 1....which at 35 is a terrible blow. I so want number 4, but haven't had a period since my chem pregnancy last yr (march). They r saying I have been thru menopause and I have no chance without IVF, but I am pretty sure I O'd almost 9 days ago and am cramping terribly and I have lots of creamy cm which I have NOT had for a yr (in fact was so dry they put me on oestrogen pessaries which I haven't taken in 2 weeks really as I forgot. Been working 24hr days for a week). Please tell me there is a chance?! I have had 3 healthy natural bubs, and 4 m/c's including the chem pg. I want this one to stick

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    Sydney
    1,413

    Re: Ovarian reserve test stuff up

    Katkins - Are you going to ring your Doc to ask about getting the test done again?