Thread: Pain on right side of abdomen

Question Pain on right side of abdomen

Hi everyone, not sure if I'm posting in right forum, feel free to move it if necessary

I just wanted to find out what peoples Ovulation Pain feels like...

I'm pretty sure I'm currently Ovulating, got the positive OPK today, EWCM yesterday & had slight "ovulation pains" the last few days.

Currently I'm in a huge amount of pain, so much so that I find it hard standing up, it almost brings me to tears from the pain! Has anyone else experienced bad ovulation pain like this??

I cant think of what else it could be, AF isn't due for another 2 weeks.

DH seems to recall me having bad pains like this a day or so after DD was concieved (Worked out the exact date of conception due to being over seas & keeping track of BDing etc) I cant remember having these pains & thought it would be too soon even if I did Ovulate a few days ago... Unfortuantely DH is getting himself a little excited about the pains, but I'm almost positive it would be more Ovulation than anything else.

Any opinions would help. Knowing that someone else gets (extremely) painful Ovualtion pains would be a huge comfort for me right now

Thanks in advance

Hi I hope its a good sign But I often get ovulation pains that grab me when OI stand up but not that painful maybe you should see your doc and ask for an ultrasound . I t might also be a cyst bursting or something. Goodluck

No, mine's never that bad. Just a kind of aching. Hope everything's ok! Sounds terrible, hope you don't get it that bad every month!!!!

Thanks girls, I'm better now. It came & went for a couple of days but seems to have gone now. I still dont know what it was.

Oh well haha

Thanks for your opinions

Thanks LJ. I had endometriosis cut out 2 years ago, is that the same or similar to what you're talking about? I think I heard somewhere it can grow back?

I'll ask my GP, hopefully I'll get there on Wed.

Thanks again