Thread: period pain

Default period pain

Hi guys!

Just wanted to know how many people out there suffer from period pain! I had a lap done last year where they found mild- stage 1 endo which was removed! I have always had slight period pain- on the first day of my cycle and I take 2 naprogesics and thats it! panadol and paneideine dont work as well! Now Im just wondering should I still be getting period pain if my endo was removed? Isnt period pain a symptom of endo? Im confused?

Hi Kim.. I am not part of the long term TTC crew but saw your post and hoped that I might put your mind at ease some what in saying that I have not suffered from endo but i have cronic period pain.. it gets so bad sometimes that my hips hurt and my whole lower body feels all shaky from the pain. I find that nurefon plus works the best... the ibrufon is an anti inflammatory so it seeks out the inflammed area.. the codine just helps dull the senses :P
    Good luck sweetheart and hope your dreams come true this year!!!! :babydust:

Thanks so much for your help Kristie. I hope your wishes come true for me!

ME TOO!!!!!! .. all my love, hugs, wishes, prayer, baby dust, sticky vibes, white light and ANYTHING else i can throw your way to help make your dream come true

xxoxoxoxoxoxox

Default period pain

Hey hun I am in the exact same boat as you I get massive pain to the point I curl In a ball and cry and can't do anything for two days. with endametriosis it can come back so maybe talk to your doctor about the pain you are getting now and see what he says

I to am not in this group,but i read as i to havr started to suffer this pain. Only after the birth off dd. Its a sharp stabbibg pain shoots right through me or a massise pain from my backside to my pelvis area so bad i honestly have to grab hold of what ever i can so as not to topple over.

Its a lil scary. I would suggest you go see your doctor(which i should too but dont lol) and see what they say

pls excuse the spelling mistakes on my galaxcy