Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharkey's healing Center

Hey Smile4U,

Have just got my very 1st bottle of yellow stuff....A question for you, the person who did my consultation summary is Kim not Stacey which was a bit surprise for me. I thought it will be Stacey herself....

Who did yours?

Thanks hun

xx

Wow !!!!!

One thing to remember in here is that everyone is under varying amounts of pressure depending on where they are at etc. etc.

TIME OF SOME CHAMMOMILE I'D SAY!!!

Thanks Belle333 for your reply, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, you have fun here!

All the best!

And thanks Smile4U for the private message, its great help!

smiles4u Guest

Smile

... You are so very welcome BeiBei

Yeh, I'm glad you got an answer to your question from the Centre.

I thought just that, that Stacey is so unbelievably busy now & wouldn't be able to take on NEW clients. She is an incredibly kind & a warm person, and intelligent ... & honestly has a heart in wanting to help those of US to fall pregnant.

One thing I have learnt in my 42yrs is if one is pulling one over me

I was a homeless teenager (abandoned by my parents, sadly I was a great kid & they weren't the greatest of parents. I have been in touch with them since my early 30's & you can see they now know what they did so was so cruel to such a kind & giving human being). I learnt about people in the fast lane, and I was very lucky that I was a level headed teenager & went on to become a successful woman in life

I would recommend Ruth Sharkey's Healing to anyone, not only because I did fall pregnant thru their help BUT also because I DO trust they are genuine.

If I had 'never' fall pregnant & 'didn't' go onto have a healthy, smart & humorous lil baby girl whom is now 23mths ... I would have said to myself at least I tried something else then mainstream medicine AND I got great hair, strong finger nails, long eyelashes & no more dry cracked lips ... All from taking the herbal formula. Even DP took a herbal formula for only 3wks as we then found out we were pregnant, he couldn't believe the formula helped get rid a wart he had for over a decade, LOL

BeiBei, thanks so much for your kind & lovely words. You too have now given me a HUGE boost - Heartfelt THANKS to U for that

... Yep, would love to be your Herbal-Buddy ... Keep me posted & I too with U

I was talking generally about some of the tension in this thread not something that I have noticed anywhere else.

Good luck to you all!

Thanks for the comment Belle, I think there was a bit different opinion happening there a month ago unfortunately ...but for all honesty, everyone is just trying to express their own opinion and contributing to the conversation, which 100% out of good intension I have no doubt!

As the person who started this thread - me (now partly feeling guilty of creating "tension"), I find it quite beneficial of hearing both sides of the stories, regardless...

I am sure this is now all in a distant memory....

Minniemouse, where are you? Have you started your herb yet? join us and we can exchange some tips! I am feeling great ATM, only a week after the herb...could be because of the new haircut too, who knows....

hey Bei Bei, thanks for starting this thread and everyone else

i am heading up to Qld tomorrow. sadly the Sharkeys are all booked out for a one on one consult, but apparently it is pretty much the same consultation as what happens on line and you can always ring up and ask questions. Looking forward to getting as healthy as can be for my next cycle, even though it will be a donor one for me (my sister is the donor)! i am going to see if my sister wants to do the Sharkey thing with me too!

very exciting stuff!

xx

Hey good luck dusty, how exciting!

Yeah, the people at Sharkey are sooo nice and a pleasure to deal with. They pretty much reply your emails the next day, which is really good. I was quite impressed with them.

All the best with your next cycle!

catt Guest

I tried sharkeys after 5 years TTC and 2 miscarriages. I took the herbal mixture and it was not nice! I don't believe it worked however, they gave me the BEST advice....to have extensive bloodwork done. It came back as positive for anti cardio lipins or "sticky blood"....started taking aspirin and just gave birth to identical twin girls 12 weeks ago!

That's really amazing, thanks for sharing your story catt...congratulations! You must be thrilled!

I am only on my first bottle and seems the consultation they sent me was quite comprehensive and pointed out lot of things that FS never mentioned...I was quite impressed and receive this much attention and detailed analysis...would be interesting to see where this takes me...and at least point me to the right direction as mine situation is the annoying ' unexplained infertility;...

smiles4u Guest

Smile

Hi BEIBEI,

As promised just letting you know that I received my 2nd bottle today & Stacey once again did my consultation !! ... Hope you are doing good & well :woman:

Well, so far my peeled & weak finger nails have become really tough ... One bonus in taking the herbal formula ... Hopefully it will bring me an even BIGGER added bonus one of these days AND you too ...

... All the very best DUSTY, ... Let US know how you are doing ...
    DUSTY did you get a chance to pop into the Ruth Sharkey's Centre ?? ... My daughter is in the photo frame there with the words "I being a Herbal Baby (apparently I've been told you can't miss it) ... AND I must add - What a beautiful sister you have DUSTY

Hi BeiBei and Smiles,

Please keep us updated on how you are going through Sharkeys - I would be interested to know as I am also considering having a consultation with them online.

Dusty, I wish you and your sister all the very best.

Kazza

Anne_7 Guest

Lulu,

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Was this the first cycle you did with Sharkeys?

Anne X

Anne_7 Guest

Angry

I see that everyone has positive things to say about Sharkey's... They are not in my good books right now and I'm sure their are others like me out there.

I am a returned customer, and now see Stacey. What I hate is that Stacey won't return my calls! I just had my TSH, T3 and T4 blood test done after taking the tonic for 5 months and they have increased when they should of gone down... I need to talk to Stacey as I am suppose to be going to tx this month (2 weeks time) I only want a 5 minute conversation. I only saw her last week in which see gave me a toinc for the IVF cycle and suggested I get my Levels tested in which I did...

I was told that I would have to book an appointment, which I do have one in 6 weeks time which will be too late, and to book an appointment for a 5 min conversation.. Hm even Warren De Ambrosis or other busy docs will call you back!! I hate the way the receptionst shield Stacey as we do pay good money!

Anne X

Hi Anne,

Ummm you must have misread things - I am not pregnant..

Best of luck getting onto Sharkeys..

Anne_7 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by minniemouse View Post
    Hi Anne,

Ummm you must have misread things - I am not pregnant..

Best of luck getting onto Sharkeys..
    I'm sorry, I just saw the twins and 12 weeks pregnant.

I know you are knew so just for some info...they are angels...
    no offence taken - I know you misunderstood..
    have a nice night..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast