Thread: Sharkeys success?

Default Sharkeys success?

Hi all

Just wondering how many of you guys have tried Sharkeys Fertility Clinic?

I'm considering it...I would need to be an internet client though...

I've been getting their online newsletter for a while and from what I can see, they seem to know alot about stuff...but it's always hard to tell...

Any stories? suggestions? successes?

Cheers

I utilised their online service......sadly it did nothing for me........cost me a lot though.........

I had better luck with some Pregnancy Drops from a pharamcist/natropath in Sydney, which were about a 20th of the price and the one month I took them, fell pg, FINALLY, with Olivia........(I then passed them onto Cailin......who has since had Seth....LOL!)

Sammi Jane Guest

Hi Lucy,

What Pregnancy Drops were they and where did you get them??? Were they for a particular problem or just general good health?? I'm in Sydney and would love to find them....

Thanks.

Thanks Lucy

I would love to hear about the pregnancy drops too...

Guys, I will have a hunt for the pharmacy details and let you know.........

Available through mail order from Newtons Pharmacy (Google for all the details). To be used from CD1 to O. Ingredients are Cimiciguga, Sarsaparilla, Dong Quai, Ginko Bilboa, Helonias (false unicorn root). All supposed to be beneficial for fertility.

I have no idea if they work for everyone, but they may have done the trick for me. I might add though, that the month I concieved Olivia was also the month we used real egg whites, I had been taking Evening Primrose Oil as well, plus my natal lunar chart was spot on......so it could have been ANY of these things.....but we had been trying for 3 years and I was up for anything!

I ordered my first bottle in December 2005 - it arrived about a week before Ovulation and I really didn't expect anything to happen so soon. Anyway, I got my very first BFP that cycle ever - in 5 years of TTC. Sadly I lost that baby a week later. Anyway, I had great faith in it as this was the most success we'd ever had, but lately I started wondering whether the herbs could've actually caused me to mc, because surely they couldn't have worked so fast and maybe the shock of all that new stuff in my body actually caused the mc.

I guess I'll never know, but they are all wonderful people and both me and my DH felt amazing while on the herbs (5 months). I only stopped them because Im trying TCM and Acupuncture now.

They've had alot of success so good luck to you if you decide try them!!

This is a very old post, but I would like to say that after 6 heartbreaking years, Sharkey's helped me to heal my body, so that I now have a beautiful baby girl. From realising I needed to change my attitude, to actually having the baby, was 18 months (I know, cause I fasted chocolate for the whole time lol).

I would advise anyone to have a look into these people. I am not saying it is a sure fire way, but their advise, Fertility tips, help, support and herbal remedies, along with my own actions of loosing 25 kg's, loving myself, eating well really gave me a feeling of control.

Hope this helps.