Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ttc / Icsi #1

macca27975 Guest

Hi again and it is great to here others have felt as I am right now! I feel if you put a pin in me I would pop.

Fig - Sorry to hear you are in a little pain again. It is true what you say, you don't get told about the effect this all has on the body after. I just hope I don't OHSS, as I have heard it is worse then what I am feeling now. Hope you feel better soon and you don't have OHSS.

The clinic called this moring to let me know that we have 10 fertilised eggs. 4 didn't fertilise and 3 not muture enough. Now waiting to see how many make it to day 5, as the clinic has said that we will still loose a few in the next few days , but at the moment numbers are on our side, whcih we are really happy about.

We didn't get a choice on embryo transfer the clinic just does a blastocyst transfer. I am not really sure what the advantages or disadvantages of this are as I really don't know any difference. But I am glad they do blastocyst as I sort of know they are putting the best of the best back and I it sort of feels like increases our chances, but really this could be just my mind telling me this

Thanks again and I must admit that my DH is waiting on me hand and foot, which I am enjoying. The next 5 days will be trying and it is harder when all you are doing is laying on the couch and resting, my mind just never turns off. Thanks again

Resting up is really important, so your doing all the right things - although it is so much harder than people think to just stay still (like you say, especially when you are drinking so much fluid!). Each stim cycle I have had well over 40 follies and I tell you sometimes it feels as though my ovaries were going to pop just from treading too heavily! But they didnt and I am fine, as Im sure you will be - just look after yourself like you are (and keep enjoying that being waited on, too )

Fingers crossed for you and your transfer - hope all goes really well

macca27975 Guest

Hi all, hope we are well. Baby dust and sticky vibes to you all

Update on me: Well finally in the 2ww as of today. Had my ET this morning and seems a lot of ladies are trying to get in for christmas as well so the clinic is very busy. We only put 1 embrio back, I asked for two but was told due to some law and my age they are not allowed to transfer two, so one went back in this morning and we got our first pic, so cute. We got 17 eggs from EPU and 10 of those made it to stage 1, then on day 3, 6 made it to stage 2 with the other 4 a day or two behind. Today we are not sure how many made it through but it looks like the best of the bunch was returned and maybe we might have 3 to freeze, but they are giving them an extra day for further growth,so they will confirmed on on there staus on Thursday. I hope they can freeze some as I am not in a hurry to go through another EPU but I guess if I had to I would just do it. Now I ma in the scared mode, the Dr told me if all goes well we are 2 weeks, 5 days PG today and PG test will be on the 16th, maybe santa will bring an early christmas gift? I am taking it easy and trying not to lift a finger, need to occupy my mind with something else otherwise I will be counting each day. I am happy to say to my family and friends that I really do have my babies first pic

Good luck, Macca.

I hope we hear good news from you very, very soon.

BW

macca27975 Guest

Fig - How are things? Just wanted to say hi and see how everything is going for you?

Macca - you may want to see this post if you are looking to see how Fig is going....
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/show...385#post534385

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12