Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid/Metformin ~ May 2008

FIngerscrossed! Guest

Wow!!!! Congratulations AJC! You must be smiling from ear to ear!!That really is great news

Wow AJC.. thats awesome news. CONGRATULATIONS

docgirl & fingerscrossed. Thanks for the congrats. Hope you are both doing well!

Hi Everyone,

Twomums - good luck this cycle - i have everything crossed for you !

I'm cd 9 today (had clomid 3-7) I have been having very slight intermittent lower abdo cramping and very watery/clear CM??? any thoughts?

Just a quick soppy (?spelling) note - Thanks to everyone on BB - you guys have been my saviour's. I'm feeling really positive at the momment (esp with all the BFP around!) probably the best i have felt in a long while .
    I have my next accupuncture appt on wed - maybe that's helping to.

Have a great day everyone
    xxBella

hello everryone
    Well i caved this afternoon and POAS..

So it's all from our end at least untill we see a heart beat, and then for as long as i can hold out.....

Mel - that is soooo FANTASTIC. I am sooo happy for you. We can be belly buddies together we're that close. Wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy!!!!

yay! belly buddies. This is so cool.:woot:

congrats to all you guys!! Hopefully its everyone lucky month!

I took clomid 2 years ago when ttc my ds and it took 5 months for it to work.

Now I am on my first cycle of trying again and taking it rom cd2-6 but i cant remember if i was taking two tablets or one last time! so im trying one to start with

hoping the ttc stress is all over sooner rather than later this time as it took us 2 years to conceive our ds

Mel - congrats
    Sending lots of your way.

God i hope i'm soon!!!!
    xxBella

Congratulations Mel A, it seems to be a great month for clomid munching BB's!

Isaw the FS yesterday and the info. is all reeling around in my head but essentially this will prob. be our last cycle of clomid (but we are adding in pregnyl). FS recommended IVF (ICSI in fact due to a high no of abnormal sperm inour donor). Because he is a donor (even 'though he is known etc) his sperm still; has to go through a quarrantine process. With this, mandatory counselling sessions etc it will probably be about 6 months before we actually embark on our first cycle. I've had a heap of blood taken and at the start of next cycle have an internal USS as part of the 'egg timer' test to work out my ovarian reserve.
    So my biggest hope is that by some miracle we get a BFP this month and don't have to do all of the above. Off to the O+G this am for another TVS to see what the clomid has done this time....

docgirl -

It was only a few weeks ago that ob recommended us to IVF program due to DH's low sperm morphology and whammo BFP 3 weeks later.
    that you get your miracle this month.

Mabello - GL, I hope you have your BFP soon.

bella - people don't seem to be in this thread too long so I'm sure you'll have your BFP before you know it!

Babydust for everyone!!!

Wow, AJC and MelA...been following this thread so closely....and delighted
    to hear/read your news.

I'm on day 12 of my 5th round of clomid (3rd on 100mcg), and we're pulling out all the stops this time! I've had an HSG...pretty painful when they inflated the balloon..but the nurse said I was brave :P and the best news was that the dye flowed through both well (one tube was a little stubborn), and the radiologists were happy with the xrays taken.

Today I had my first acupuncture session and she thinks my thyroid may be my stumbling block (I'm on medication for underactive), so I'm getting blood test to check how it's doing.

We've also started using OPK tests and I'm charting my temp. I hope some of the luck that's been floating around this forum is coming our way.

Good luck to everyone and look forward to the next instalments

FIngerscrossed! Guest

Congratulations Mel A!!! How fantastic!!! Time to pop the non-alcoholic champagne!!

Glad to hear you and Kim got the all clear Twomums - good luck!

I hope you are feeling OK Drgirl - big good luck that the pregnyl/clomide combo works for you this month.

Bella55, from what I've read it sounds like you are getting the kind of CM that is meant to indicate ovulation? Sounds promising!

I think there is a lot of babydust flying around this forum at the moment with AJC and MelA's good news - hopefully we will all catch some!

Not much going on with me, only 2 more provera tablets to go - then hopefully period - then clomid...

Hi Everyone

Well i have just returned from my accupuncture appt and after explaining how i have been feeling and all the gory details about my CM - she is pretty sure i O on Mon . Hopefully we have done enough to have caught that eggie! So she said unless i get similar signs later in the week she said to start the count down to testing from Mon!!
    I see her next in two weeks
    Anyway better go a get DH something to eat - he is going out tonight so i will BBL.

XXBella

Good luck Bella - you sound really positive so hope to be seeing those two pink lines next to your name very soon!

Hey Hey ladies,

First of all congrats on the BFP's I hope you all have a H&H pregnancy xx

Well Provera has finally brought on Af for me after 3 failed rounds of clomid without ovulating So now I am on my last dose which is taking them 3x a day from days 2-6 then if this fails she said we will move onto injections as she thinks its a waste of time keeping me on something that is obviously not working I am petrified of the injections though is anyone else going through this at them moment??

Miss K - sorry I don't have any advice but I just wanted to send you a I really hope it happens for you soon!

Thanks heaps AJC I am wishing you lots of

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast