Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid/Metformin ~ May 2008

So sorry to hear that Mabello. It's a **** isn't it!
    babymonster, hope mamma mia was good, going with the girls and my mum on 21st.

how cold is it!!! it's freezing up here in the 'sunshine state'!!

yep its freezing here in victoria as well

AF is on her way to my door, spotting started yesterday at 6DPO which is SO early (normally I get it at 8DPO). If I am losing my lining this early, how is a little one supposed to stick?!

Looks like round 5 of clomid is only a few days away

On a positive note, it's sunny in FNQ

nickthechick101 Guest

Lou Lou I am so sorry to hear of AF's untimely arrival! I know how disheartening that can be.
    Don't give up hope though, it will happen for you.
    I am living proof that when the time is right it will happen.
    I am actually waiting for AF to arrive so that I can start my first round of Clomid.
    Chin up

Nick - thanks hun. I really hope it happens for all of us folk here soon. Sigh

So sorry Loulou. I'm on cd9...dh is away at the mo. so trying to keep busy. Actually going for a few natural cycles so should probably not post on this thread anymore...my 6 months of clomid's up

Cheetoh Guest

Default Hello everyone

So I've been trying for my fourth child (I know, I've got three already) and this is the first time I haven't been able to conceive within 3 months. I had my first son when I was 17, my second son at 19 and my daughter at 24. I'm now divorced and engaged to a wonderful man who has no children. I'm also 32 and the doctor diagnosed me with PCOS last year. I had NO idea what it was until I was diagnosed and was told after 30 it would be difficult to get pregnant.

Now I realize the problem may be with my fiance's sperm, but I'm not ready to have that tested yet, maybe a bit of denial or fright perhaps. I've been on Metformin since March 500 mg, split in half, one half in the morning, one in the evening.....nothing yet. I stopped taking it for a couple of weeks because I got discouraged, but I just started it again this morning.

My menstruation was normal for April, May and June but now I am 13 days late. I took a pregnancy test the first day of my missed period and nothing...

hi cheetoh, hopefully the test was just too early. have you tested again since?hope its a good sign for you

bad news everyon..... i have to stop taking clomid cos it has been giving me severe migraines and i cannot look after my son when i have them.i really hope we can conceive naturally

nickthechick101 Guest

Hi to all you lovely ladies out there

So sorry to hear that you have to stop the Clomid Mabello, I am just about to start taking it and have heard that it can cause bad headaches.

Welcome Cheetoh, I hope that your stay here is a short one and you are able to conceive soon.
    There are lots of wonderful women on this site who can help you with any questions you may have.
    Feel free to ask away....

ATM - I cannot believe that I am going to say this but I am actually happy to report that AF arrived this morning!!
    At least now I can begin my first round of Clomid & :fingerscrossed: we have some success soon.

Sending lots of to you all

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789