Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: two wait activity list -

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Default two wait activity list -

The Two-Week Wait Activity List
    14 Things To Do When 14 Days Seem Like Forever
    by Lynn Steen
    Finding this again killed a good half hour - I found it and posted it then I realised after googling it again - it was all the time to be found on Belly Belly main site ](*,) -I got it elsewhere though -so go there and read it that will kill a few extra minutes trying to find it yourself...and read the other articles -

please be inspired and write your own list I am working on mine soon as I edit this.

Well done Trish. I'll add THAT to my list of things to do 2mrow too. That makes 3 things so far!!!
    :sleeping: now - a break from the spinning brain
    Sue
    :flower:

1. Get out yellow pages and find the longest surname I can (race my DH) ….hopefully your book is only an inch think like mine
    2. Pull out Titanic video and watch it –eat something wicked naughty to remind myself life is too short …. So stop denying myself
    3. Finish reading Harry Potter and Half blood Prince.
    4. Then finish reading Chicken soup for Mother’s Soul
    5. Bake a cake –Sticky Banana and walnut pudding with caramel sauce – has most of major food groups –so has to be good for me and baby –then clean up wash all the dishes by hand (I will cheat and use dishwasher maybe)
    6. Read Sunday Telegraph cover to cover
    7. Count all the coins in the money jar – wrap them in dollar lots –ready to bambozzle the KCF customer service operator – 5cents take much longer to count. Save notes for buying baby things.
    8. Sort the socks –these 8 should take care of Sunday
    9. Finish A on my cross-stitch
    10. Go back to 1. find shortest name
    11. Watch Titanic again.
    12. Eat more dessert and then bake Chocolate Caramel fudge slice and eat it (share with DH).
    13. Listen to CD’s I haven’t listened too in years while doing fertility dance.
    14. Read more BB messages (& archives) – I aim reach 1000 posts by end of two week wait

15. Make a powerpoint to 'pictate' (new word) my stupidity doing all the above.

Blue Sky Guest

LOL Trish - seems like you'll be busy today!!
    Today I am going to:
    1. Do some homework - started doing an assignment yesterday but my brain wouldnt focus...
    2. Do some housework - I have an ironing pile the size of Mt Everest
    3. Cook DH breakfast. (maybe that will get him out of bed)
    4. (Kids mentioned...) Go shopping for friend's kids 1st birthdays coming up and my new little niece.
    5. Do the grocery shopping
    6. Read the Herald Sun cover to cover
    7. Ring my mother
    8. Do some gardening.
    9. Wash the car (ok, so I might go through one of those car washes)
    10. Watch the footy.

Phew! I do have alot to do if I think about it!
    Blue

Hi girls
    Glad to see this 2WW list ball is rolling. I am planning to:

1 Start my PP story
    2 Wash my hair - it's waist length so that will take a while
    3 Transplant my polyanthus
    4 Go for a walk along the waterfront as suggested at HELP to check out stroller access
    5 Call my sister
    6 Spend a lot of time at BB
    7 Have a nice long conversation with my 84 year old neighbour who has more life in her than a lot of 18 year olds.
    8 Start that book I was going to start yesterday
    9 Cook a big batch of spag bol
    10 I need to talk to my iron as well.

There's so much there I think it will spill over into tomorrow. That's fine.
    Good luck everyone
    Sue

Hey Trish, is it ok if I add an idea to the 2WW Activity List 'game'? How about - "it's ok to do something not originally on the list but it still counts"????
    Hope that's ok 'cause here's my 10DPO Activity List status:
    1 Going to start the PP story between posts.
    2 Wash hair - done
    3 Transplant the polyanthus - kind of... the pots are now placed where I'm going to plant them. I don't think that counts as done.
    4 Didn't check out the stroller access on the waterfront.
    5 Haven't called my sister.....yet, but it's only 5.30
    6 Intend spending tonight chatting to you guys at BB
    7 Chatted to 84 year old Hazel next door. Always a great laugh. She was a nurse in a previous life and has some very, very funny stories.
    8 Start the book - nope.
    9 Cook the spag bol - nope and I don't feel like it now.
    10 Ironed 3 items - that constitutes done in my book even if 1 was a hanky.

So, I've only really done 4 things on the list, with a possibility of 2 more tonight.
    But, I did get off the lounge and took a friend out for the arvo who has just had a wisdom tooth removed. She's in a lot of pain and very bruised around the jaw. So, we spent a couple of hours wandering around a PLANT nursery - very relaxing way to take your mind off 2WW. It helped that she doesn't know about IVF. Helps doubly (if that a word) to do something for someone else atm.

I think that means I've done 5 things. Not making it a competition - that's not what this is all about. Just a good way to distract my thoughts (even if I still thought about every little twinge all day).
    Hope you're all doing well.
    Sue
    PS I just reread this - I feel like a real desperado now!

Blue Sky Guest

Hi
    Sue - nope, not a desparado! Here's where I got up to (it should make you feel better...)

1. Do some homework - restarted the assignment and have made a list of questions for the lecturer as I just dont get what she's asking for!!
    2. Do some housework - Plan to attack Mt Everest whilst watching a DVD later tonight. But I did clean the bathroom! \/
    3. Cook DH breakfast. Whoops - he went hungry!!!
    4. (Kids mentioned...) Go shopping for friend's kids 1st birthdays coming up and my new little niece. Went shopping with friend and bought a beautiful outfit for new niece and a cool toy that I cant stop playing with for 1st bthday next w/e
    5. Do the grocery shopping. DH covered that one - with an empty stomach!! poor thing, will have to spoil him later.
    6. Read the Herald Sun cover to cover. Read most of it, and some interesting articles about IVF - one about gender selection and the other one was an editorial about educating kids to not leave it too late to have kids....
    7. Ring my mother. sorry mum...
    8. Do some gardening. whoops... the weeds will live to die another day
    9. Wash the car (ok, so I might go through one of those car washes). ummmmm maybe tomorrow.
    10. Watch the footy. started listening to it on the radio and we were getting thumped so gave the game a miss.

All in all, a semi productive day. I did plan to buy some pee sticks while I was out shopping and forgot about it, so I guess that's a good thing!

Cheers,
    H/Blue

[-X POAS - wait for your beta
    Love what you achieved ladies

With my activity plans my head is way too big and full of it for my body - but hey I still have 10 days until my beta

Tomorrow is another day. \/ One less to go and :sleeping: soon

confusedegg Guest

Hi everyone

hiya Trish,
    #5 sounds great... mmmmmmmm :eat: LOL with dishwasher.. i cheat all the time.. difficult to do everything and keep up with DH & dogs.
    I guess i wont have time to be clocking my 2ww, i will be busy chasing DH/Dogs or exhausted sleeping.
    #12 also sounds great.. but i thinks DH will be pleading to share #13 instead. IYKWIM

Prays for all on 2ww. and others trying.

Chris

well my update is I am hopeless at getting the things on my activity list done ](*,)

We went to see Monster in law last night - very funny 10/10
    MY own DH mum was trying to run (ruin) our wedding with her plans - she ordered all these flowers from her friend and sent my parents the bill.

She didn't want FIL 'wife' to come but she did .MIL was so interferring but all okay on day.

Tonight out for niece's 20th birthday - she was our flowergirl @ 4 yrs - getting married herself in 5 months. Time flys...

1. yellow pages name search...NO
    2. Titanic NO
    3. Harry Potter and Half blood Prince NOT YET -re read capter 14 last night .
    4. Chicken soup for Mother’s Soul -read a bit more but it makes me :smt022 and pillow gets soggy
    5. YES -Sticky Banana and walnut pudding with caramel sauce –IT WAS A HIT - but we weren't home last night to eat the rest
    6. Sunday Telegraph YES - interesting bits
    7. Count all the coins in the money jar - upset the girl at Macca's last night (HEY - but I had Thai chicken healthy roll -yummo) Also bought movie tickets with coins - DH HID IN CORNER - he hates it.
    8. Sort the socks YES - DH Left these for me - he did the rest of folding while I was on BB O
    9. Finish A on my cross-stitch NO - have not touched this week
    10. Go back to 1. find shortest name NO
    11. Titanic NO
    12. Eat more dessert and then bake Chocolate Caramel fudge slice and eat it (share with DH). NO BUT STILL TIME - Mum made choc chip muffins we had to finish first
    13. Listen to CD’s I haven’t listened too in years while doing fertility dance. NO I HAVEN'T BEEN HOME - better get cracking on this
    14. Read more BB ...reach 1000 posts - working on this
    15. thought about last night - it's the thought that counts
    16. A new one actually get some work done at work =D>

Hey Chris
    thanks for you thoughts :flower:

angelique Guest

=D>

Hi everyone,

I have officially now joined the 2WW list today. Transfer was this morning.

You girls are way ahead of me. Anyone counting down from day one? Finding it hard to work as I am too excited.

Best of luck to the chickies who are closer to their date.

xxx ange 000

congratulations Ange
    your 2ww is less because your little bub is day 5 and ours were day 2 - best of luck anyway
    take is easy and put those feet up today.

angelique Guest

=P~

Hi Baby Amore,

How are you going? U feeling well and staying positive?

See how clueless I am - Sorry, I actually had no idea. Does this make a difference at all?

Sorry, I feel really dumb hehehehheh

I am not sure - if putting your feet does but it makes you feel better -
    and

day 5 bubs are strong healthy blasts so they are supposed to have greater chance IYKWIM - they start burrowing in day 6 or so

I am no expert - you can come and join us in monthly thread -it is the sticky at top of forum - introdice yourself and ask them to add your details but hopefully you won't be there long

Good luck Ange,
    :bluestick: inkstick: burrow, burrow, burrow
    Sue

tinattc Guest

Hi Sue42 I just wanted to pop in and let you know I got your message today I just wanted to say im sorry the wicked witch got you this morning and I am sending :hugs: thinking of you
    Tina

Thanks Tina.
    From the tiny look I had in your forum, you seem to be heading in the right direction. :smt023
    Good luck
    Sue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast