Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: two wait activity list -

angelique Guest

Default How is everyone going

Hi all

How is everyone going with their wait? Anyone got any good news to share around? I am curious

Sue 42, Thanks for your kind words.
    Babyamore, how are you doing?

Hi Ange
    Well, I guess you're halfway through your 2WW? How are you travelling?
    I found this little place really helpful during that time. Just sharing the 'not knowing' distracts you a little. Have a few laughs hopefully and share the twinges or non-twinges, bloating, sore BB's or not.
    This cycle is not my cycle - Sushee, if you read that - zip your lip!!!
    Good luck Ange [-o<
    Sue

angelique Guest

=P~

Hi Sue42

I am halfway there yes. I was a bit nutty yesterday but feeling better today. Mondayitus I think.

I am going well. Cant help but wonder every day, is it or isnt it. Are you feeling the same? I am wondering how Baby amore is. I think this is the time she is getting her blood test.

How are you going? What are you meaning that this is not your cycle (sorry If I sound dumb when I ask this)

Any symptoms at all? What are you doing to keep your mind occupied?

ange

You don't sound dumb Ange. Don't ask - don't find out!!!
    I meant.... my 2WW ended last Thursday when :af: arrived. I'm in the process of deciding whether to have another shot or not. I turn 43 in 18 days. My story's a long and different one and I won't go into it here again and bore anyone. Plenty of posts about it though.
    Yes, I think Trish's BT was/is tomorrow. It would be great for to have some good news amidst all the bad. She is one strong woman who has still remained gentle and caring after all she's been through.
    I guess from what you've said you are continuing to work? Hats off to you for that. I took the time off - I knew I'd be biting heads off all over the place. I was vague enough from the hormones before the transfer - hate to think what I would have had to go back and redo if I'd stayed at work afterward. It's good to have something else to occupy your mind though. I kept myself busy by zooming around this website (I only discovered it 2 weeks ago). I also love my garden, so spent a lot of time out there. I live near the water so did some nice walks too. I used to talk to emby (with nobody in earshot of course) and point out all the different landmarks and plants (again not actually pointing) etc. I was a real woos the second week of 2WW. Tiptoed around everywhere and wrapped myself up in cottong wool. It was nice and indulgent!!
    I'm backing off a little from August #5 atm - but I still check in to see how everyone's going though. It's nice to see the success stories, gives us all hope.
    I'm always lurking around so I'm always here for a chat.
    Good luck
    Sue

angelique Guest

Hi sue

Im sorry to hear about you getting AF. It must be so hard for you. Did it come early or on time? Did you get your blood test done before AF? What were your symptoms (if you had any).

Yes, I am working, unfortunatly I have to but at least it slips my mind sometimes. Would like to be on holidays but I am saving them for the end of the year when the weather is nice and warm.

You deserve to indulge after what you have been through. What a perfect excuse to take it easy and relax. I hope you do stick around and that you have success with the treatment!! I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you very soon with good news!! I hope to bring good news too.

love

ange

Hi Ange
    I went 13 DPO, but I had period-type pains in my back for about 5 days before it arrived. I had very faint spotting for a few days beforehand. But, you can't really read much into that. Pregnancy symptoms can be the same!!!!! The drugs can give you the symptoms too.
    So, as frustrating as it is, you can't really know your pg until either stupid witch arrives or you get a BFP!!!
    I hope that's what you get!!!
    Sue

angelique Guest

Hi Sue,

I know what you mean, it can drive you nuts trying to work it out hey? Did you take your temperature at all?

I hope the witch does not arrive for me. I have had enough of the witch to tell you the truth, time for some BFP's!!!

Will you try again soon?

ange

Hi
    No, I didn't take my temp or POAS. I would have REALLY driven myself insane if I had.
    I will make my decision on my next birthday - 43 - next month.... Can't really afford to leave it too much longer after that though!!
    Sue

angelique Guest

Good luck with it Sue, I hope it all goes well.

Will be thinking of you.

ange

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12