Thread: HELP! Green CM and other symptoms.. not sure what to do?

Default HELP! Green CM and other symptoms.. not sure what to do?

Ok.. be wanred, this will be abit TMI so if u dont want to hear! lol

im 11.5 weeks pg, and i noticed today that I have green sorta, snot-like in a way CM. i've had slight burning, but not much, but i've also had other symptoms, like bad diarrhea, bad vomiting (hadn't been able to keep anything down for over 48hrs) and weakness and dizziness, with bad abdo cramps (not like period pain, just a stomach ache)

i saw the doc yesterday before i noticed the green CM and she just gave me a stemetil injection (OW!) to help stop vomiting, and said if it gets worse/comes back go to the ER.

the vomiting hasnt come back, but the nausea has, and i have been sleeping ALLLL day.. like with onnly being up for like 2 hrs really.. (bad i know )

im just not sure whether u should go to ER or not as im worried something's wrong, or whether just to go to the doctors tomorrow... :S

please help

Default HELP! Green CM and other symptoms.. not sure what to do?

Is green bad? I've had some snot like CM the past week too... Haven't really felt sick though, past the MS...

I remember having green/yellow snot-like CM when pregnant. I'm told it's reasonably normal and is due to the formation of the mucus plug. That on it's own isn't worrying.

BW

well thats good to know BW..

I'm just paranoid because i dont feel my "usual" self and i dont know why.. i hate feeling so sick!

and Teni - the only reason i think/thought it was bad was from good ol' google, telling me it can be from different infections and such. but that was only if it was green.

Given the other symptoms you have it would be worth getting checked for an infection. Green discharge can be associated with infection, so can the burning. I'd go and have a swab done just to be sure.

the green snotty stuff is to do with the mucus plug and is normal, but the burning might be thrush, which can be easily treated, you can go to your chemist and they will recommend something safe in pregnancy and it may be unrelated to your other illness.

Keep your fluid intake up and stay away from any dairy, fatty or creamy foods and hopefully it will settle.
    Take care and sleep is a good thing it will help you recover more quickly xxoo