12311 ...

thread: TTC after Tubal Reversal #17

Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara

TTC after Tubal Reversal #17

This is a thread where you can chat with others about TTC after a tubal reversal.

The previous thread can be found here https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...sals-16-a.html

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

thanks mummy25....we will do our IVF together.....deal.....i have had the worst time since not being online thanks to that darn biarch.....i haven't been able to sleep at nite because of her and her BS stories that she is now trying to tell when she calls us trying to claim she is another family member.....sadly we all know what she sounds like, but she is playing us for the fools fool.......i wish she would just crawl under a rock and die......sorry for venting girls, but she just pushes all my buttons.....kiya

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Its alright Kiya we all need to vent every now and then, where always here! xxx

startingover Guest

I might have missed when you are starting kiya, i am starting my ivf next year but after reading about the other BFP's, i wish it were sooner. but we have booked our holiday and already planned for early next year. hopefully someone will be on the journey with me, i have become a daily follower of this forum lately, so i better start contributing a bit more so it doesn't look like i am spying on you girls! lol

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

hey startingover.....atm i have put my IVF on hold as i am awaiting the outcome of my sons hospital visit next month for his brain bleeds and tumor. when i get the all clear from that, then we will look at gettign the ballback in motion again to start my IVF.

thanks mumof6.....that darn snagglepuss just won't leave is alone.....she must be one hell of a lonely and spiteful person to be keeping on with this rubbish....that or her dh finally saw her for the person she really is and got rid of her....oh well it is all now in the hands of our lawyer....like they say "karma is a biarch, so this biarch is a karmin"...hehehe

cheers kiya

Feb 2008
    newcastle

kiya : I agree with mumofsix we all need to vent, we are here for you anytime...

mumofsix: last time I drank (this was early september this year) I threw up on the couch upstairs in the pub's smoking area.
    I had only enough warning to push the guy beside me forward so I didnt throw up on him (I didnt know him from a bar of soap) however I was lucky everyone got in and cleaned it up so I would not get thrown out by the bouncers.
    I think my drink may have been spiked as I didnt feel sick it just came up with no warning come to think of it the lights were dancing but that could have been me just being very drunk???
    I dont think I will be going back there in a hurry...
    I am lucky to drink 2 drinks total all night but this night I was drinking smirnoff double black and had a few of them I guess...
    when I finally got home at 8.30am my df could smell me as I walked in the door and it was not pretty...
    I really feel for you and hope you feel better soon.

startingover: kiya and I will be pregnant with you Here is hoping!!!.

To everyone else I hope you are all well.

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Mummy25..... I don't normally drink and if i do its only one or two.
    So having TWO bottles was...well lets say way to much for me(outside singing like a pray hehe and the national Anthem lol with my friend).
    Well I guess it was a good night and i made it a good one since it will be my last for awhile now.
    OH maybe not cause its my little girls 1ST Birthday (friday)this weekend coming
    Im so cranky cause i have made plans for this lady to come. Her business is called theres a fairy in my garden.
    So she comes and does games and face painting and entertains the kids for 2.5 hours and bring everything with her(saves me doing it).
    But ive been calling for the last 4day just to confirm it all and she hasn't answered my calls or replied to my voice mail message.
    I'll be so pi$$ed if she cancels now.

Feb 2008
    newcastle

I hope the fairy arrives mumofsix I hate people who cant be bothered calling you back its very frustrating..
    I hope breah has a wonderful 1st birthday party...
    I am so bored today my children have finally settled down and are watching movies and Im just sooo bored.....

Feb 2008
    newcastle

how is qld today KIYA???

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

bored i wish i had that problem. My kids have been terrible today the little $hits.
    They so need to go back to school.
    Well i decided this morning that i should call someone else for Breahs party so i did.
    This guy tried all day calling his works and finaly found someone for the party yay.
    Then the other lady finally calls back and leaves a message so now im stuck.
    But i think stuff her if she didnt get my messages till now as she claims she still should have called by now to confirm.

Feb 2008
    newcastle

MUMOFSIX: just after I put the reply up in here about being bored my kids went ape and turned into little sh#ts running through the house and arguing, oh well it was good while it lasted.
    my kids go back to school tomorrow and I will be up and ready at the crack of dawn.
    I am glad you sorted someone else out for the party and agree that the first one should get the flick as she sounds unreliable.
    How did you find the biggest looser tonight? I am just taking a quick break in between shows before the final at 8.30pm..
    I am happy that bob made it but sad nathan did not.
    I think that bob will win and shariff second with tiffany and sammy to follow.
    The three that most deserved to be in th final should have been bob, nathan and shariff as they worked so darn hard to get to the end.
    I hope the give nathan something for all his hard work.
    I'll have to wait till 2010 for the biggest looser and by then I will probebly be fat enough to audition (I HOPE NOT)....

Jan 2004
    GONE MAD....back in 10!!

uh lost!!It took me a while to figure out we had a new thread lol
    Hope you're all well.

Feb 2008
    newcastle

welcome back storm I am glad you found us...

I need tissues now after the biggest looser final...

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Yes it was an awesome final. I was on the edge of my seat, almost couldnt watch hehehe. Now i dont have anything to watch each night after i put the kids to bed
    Did anyone notice we are called TTC after tubal reversal not tubal reversal anymore???

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

hey mumof6....yeah i noticed it when i made the first post.....hmmmmm very strange indeed.

i agree with not having anything to watch now that BL is over.....so glad they are doing couples again next year.....but don't think anyone will ever come close to my man BOB.....sherif and nathan also looked amazing.....now i am watching masterchef, and making dh watch that with me now....LOL like i said it will give him some pointers....the rat turned around and said "what pointers on how to burn water and baked beans".....LOL

cheers kiya

Feb 2008
    newcastle

The best man won I agree..
    I like the new chef show and hope it will give me a few pointers as I love to cook I am just not that good at it..

May 2008

Mrzbaby...OMG im so happy for you,did you test again?

Hi Kiya.....Dam that Biarch for still trying to upset your family,she is stalking you guys surely there is some law to stop this???

Hi Mumof6...Yep i cant wait until you get started,not long now hey.
    We may be calling you mumof8 soon hehe.

Hi Storm....You little boy is sooooo cute!

Hi Mummy25....Nah i dont watch much TV coz i have my foxtel on 24/7 so didnt get into the biggest loser this year.

Well ladies our kids go back to school tommorro yayyy but back to the hassel of pic ups and early morning rushes.I have another scan on Saturday so cantwait for that coz im still a bit worried that something will go wrong.We have decided to sell our HUGE home coz we have less kids living with us now boohoo,my oldest DS has gone and my DD is now looking at rentals so its pointless to have a double story 5 bed home,we will go back to our old home coz its going to be easier with babies in a single story home i reckon.The only problem is home opens and all the B*****Y cleaning,but i need to be settled before bubs are due so i better get some energy from somewere.
    Ok better get off and think of dinner.

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Dearmum how sad selling your home but wont you still need 5 rooms since your adding 2 more to the family? I remember when my ex DH and i were selling our house and all the open homes. What a hassel!!!Where's our weekly tummy shot????????

Well all new find my family is on tonight yay. I just ball when that shows on.

12311 ...