... 8161718

thread: TTC after Tubal Reversal #17

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you?

hi mumofsix, good to hear that your nearly at the end two days to go and one last needle then hopefully thats it. fingers crossed that a good number fertalise and they take the first time for you.

hi luvchildren how are you? how are you feeling?

exactly two weeks left on pill then i have to go off it then back on it to start the ivf atleast im prebooked this time which is something im so over it already and i havent even started, over taking vitamin tablets that are huge and the pill yet i know its not going to end any time soon. atleast i got some good news today my bestfriend was down in sydney seeing her gyno to get results for cysts that looked like a death sentence luckily tho its not and shes fine, best news of the day for me and her.

take care
    angela

May 2008

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how is your weekend going?

hi dearmum how are you going? good to hear that you and your twins are doing well, you look great in the pictures.

take care
    ang

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

EPU is over and we got 9eggs so im hoping and praying we get some good news off the scientist tomorrow. If we get bad new we wont be going to blastie stage we will just have a day 2 transfer.

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you all?

hi mumofsix, good to hear that that part of your ivf is over now you just have to play the waiting game hopefully atleast four of them will fertalise. ive got my fingers crossed for you n will keep them crossed til you find out if it works in two weeks lol its not like i can cross them for me any time soon. hope your feeling ok.

take care
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Hey Katt...gee its so quiet in here you should come over to The Bub Hub: Pregnancy Baby Parenting Website there is heaps more girls to chat to. look under ivf thread then u'll see the tubal reversal/ivf.
    Anyways we have 5 that have fertilized so having transfer tomorrow. Im so scared having low numbers but i should be greatful

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi mumofsix, thats good to hear that you atleast got five, now its just fingers crossed that atleast one of them takes, still so wierd knowing that you will find out if it has worked before i even start my ivf. oh i did join the other site i just havent gone in to any of the chat sites.

hi luvchildren how are you doing? hows everything going?

take care
    angela

Feb 2008
    newcastle

mumofsix keep me updated
    soon almost everyone will be pregnant in here but me, I have 10 mths to go until my ivf starts and im counting....
    Its the year for twins mumofsix and your the next to get them ....

Dec 2008
    NSW

Hi everyone..
    Just to tell you I am still going strong 14weeks now..I am so so so happy.

I am glad to see so many BFP's.

Dear mum glad to see you are doing well

STARTINGOVER: I KNOW YOU. I WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WE WERE AT UNI UP HERE TOGETHER . Sorry for yelling but i need to get you attention. I can't seem to private message you as you haven't posted enough. I hope you FS appt went well. and really glad to see you starting over. Best of luck Em.

Take Care Em

Dec 2008
    NSW

It is very quite in here you all must be DTD

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

It has been very quiet for along time so think most of us when over to a different site

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Hey Mumof6.....sorry for not being on here. So how many took hold this time? Bst of luck with it this time...Cheers Kiya

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Hey Kiya...not sure just yet will find out on monday

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Mumof6....i look forward to hearing the good news on Monday :-)...cheers kiya

Feb 2008
    Geelong, Vic

Hi..
    Just popped to post a quick update....had T/R in March.. and got confirmation of today...HcG levels are 1880 (not sure if they are good numbers or not...im 5 weeks pregnant) baby's due around the 20th of May...

Hope everyone is well...

Karen

Dec 2008
    NSW

Yay Karen
    Wishing you lots of ,
    All the best hun!
    Em

Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara

Hi everyone! It's time for a new thread again and this time it will be located in the TTC forums.

... 8161718