Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you?

Kiya, sorry to hear about your nana have a safe trip

take care everyone
    angela

Nov 2006

kiya- sorry to hear that. hope that it works out... hear from you soon
    mummy25 thanks. i am not getting my hopes up just yet.. not till around 12-14 weeks. I have had to many miscarriages. I will keep everyone up to date. I have another two scans one this tuesday and another one the tuesday week (18).
    katt, i found it was easier being down there for that week. jabs all the time your right ouch! it can be difficult to inject yourself, least it was harder than i first thought. how old are you that they won 't consider two? they strongly suggest that only one be transferred but you can discuss it with the fs and the head scientist... I had the two not just because of my age but also for the fibroid i have, the 10 miscarriages (including 4 ectopics) i have had and the polycystic ovaries. Have you had any problems in the past with pregnancies?

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi luvchildren how are you feeling? im 30 and dr soo said no way in hell they would put two in i had to fight to even get the ivf he wanted to do a reversal we had to tell him quite a few times that we wanted ivf. ive had two miscarriages no eptopic luckily the miscarriages were bad enough. other then that my problems are mainly being pregnant my 2nd ds i had a placenta previa grade 4 the docs were amazed i got as far as i did and came out without a hystorectomy and the last one i got that condition that shuts your liver down and you get a nasty rash, besides that i get severe sickness that i lose weight and never come up to the same weight again while im pregnant thats how bad it gets. as for the needles i know there gonna be tough doing myself but it has to be done so....

hope all is well with everyone
    take care
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Katt... at funny that they told you only one!
    I was 28 when i did my 1st IVF and they put two back.
    I had never had a miscarriage at that stage either.
    Now im 30, well i'll be 31 in Dec and there still going to put two back.
    Different strokes for different fokes I guess.

Kiya...sorry about your Nana. Have a safe trip.

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi mumofsix, damn it i think i will be having words with them when i speak to them next cause they told me that there is no way they would put two in cause of my age. how rude! hope your well

how is everyone?
    take care
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Katt... call Dr Soo and talk to him cause he has to pass it first then he passes the info on to Westmead and they just do what ever the FS has written in your notes.
    At the end of of the day they are your embryos and its your body and your choice.
    I would really push him on this. When is AF due for you?
    I seen my fs today so everything looks good to go ahead.
    everything will be ok this time.

Nov 2006

katt, yeh i would be going back to say something.... why on earth would he suggest to do the reversal? did you have fishie clips in? 2 misscarriages is still something to be concerned about. Alot of doctors brush them off all the time to "oh there was something wrong- natures way" but it just shouldn't be brushed off that easily. Where the miscarriages before you the tubal ligation?

mum of six, so happy that it went ok..... i am praying for you and have good vibes....

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi mumofsix how are you? af is due around next weekend so i will get all my dates for everything when i ring westmead. thats great everything went ok with your visit, everyone else is getting great news im sure you will to.

hi luvchildren how are you? my tubes are cut and tied the worst kind for reversal ive looked into it. mine are that bad that my ovaries have moved my right one is near my hip and my left one is behind my uterus and every time af is due or when im ovulating i feel it. one miscarriage was after my first dd and the second one was before my last ds so before i had my tubes cut. i really dunno why he was suggesting the reversal but he really tried pushing for it i told him no, we both did he didnt want to offer ivf at all said cause im to young but im obviously not, plus we looked in to reversal success rate for cut and tied is less than 15% he tried saying that they were 85%.

i may just have to make a phone call this week to dr soo or maybe my partner can im to soft which works against me.

hi everyone else how are you all going?

take care
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Katt... if your worried about talking to him put it in an email.
    My tubes were cut and tied to and I did the reversal and i was only 27yrs old at that stage. No luck, i to also feel ovulation where as i never did before hand.
    Maybe the t/r would work for you but with IVF the chances are so much higher.
    I think you and DH made a good choice.
    Take care

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi mumofsix how are you? i bet your glad your getting closer to having yours done your nearly at the end an im just starting. i did my last day at work today not that i mind working but i would rather be paid for doing something not literally just standing there doing nothing. plus i also know if the ivf works i will be to sick to even stand up plus i get to spend more time with my kids on weekends now and i dont have them feeling left out cause im never home when they are. i told them when i get a new job it will only be during the week.

take care everyone
    angela

Nov 2006

katt, mum of six has a good idea. you can email him. I did alot of that. my tubes were also cut and tied and were very bad afterwards. I had hoped more that the reversal would have worked for me. I have no idea why on earth he would suggest that- how odd. so close now..... exciting.

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi luvchildren how are you doing?
    hi mumofsix, how are you doing also? you must be getting close?

well we did both we rang dr soo and we sent him a email he said if his allowed he will put two in it depends on dr smith he was suprised that we knew that he had to get his ok for it, anyway just gotta wait and find out now to see if its a yes or no to put two in put dr soo said yes finally.

take care hope all is well
    angela

Feb 2008
    newcastle

mumofsix: Im 31 in september dam it im older than you ..........
    I feel fat i have put on heaps of weight, the other day i went to buy some shorts and i had to buy size 16 "ouch" i have never ever been a size 16 EVER.....
    11 months to go for till i do ivf but who's counting LOL.....

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi mumofsix how are you? i forgot to ask how you got on at the fs the other day?

angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Mummy25...size 16 god you have nothing to worry about lol.
    lol yep 31 in December for me
    11mths to go woohoo.

Katt... yeah everything went well. Went in the clinic this morning to pick up my spray and they ended up giving me everything.
    I guess they think im an old hand at this stuff now cause ive done it once.
    So now im sniffing away. I can feeling it running down the back of my throat
    Hope AF comes on time for you.

Nov 2006

hey everyone, had scan today. she measured both of the babies and they are the same size, but the sac size of twin b is slightly larger than twin a. she pointed out the heartbeat of twin a (that we could see) and twin b's heartbeat was 113bpm. So far so good. I will have another scan next wednesday. She was a bit rude to me about the fact i was having so many scans (i have only had 2) and I told her that i had paid for this and had 7 miscarriages so i was well within my rights to keep a watchful eye on this. In any case it wasn't any of her business at all- she is not the gp.

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Hi Ladies.....well i am back home now....Everything went really well down south and it was a beautiful service, and got to say my "good-byes"....Luv, that is awesome news about the bubba's.....you will be fine and the bubba's will be fine....just take it easy then everything will be ok.....well i better head off for now and get the kids their dinner.....i will try and jump on later tonight.....take care everyone...**hugs** kiya

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone,

luvchlidren, good to hear that your twins are well, and that the heartbeats are fine. ive had a few of the ultrasound ppl like that with me i just snap back at them they arent paid to comment on why your having a scan.

mumofsix, good to hear you have your stuff, not long for you now to go.

kiya, good to hear your back safetly and that it went ok.

take care
    angela

... 51314151617 ...