... 4567816 ...

thread: TTC after Tubal Reversal #17

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Hi girls im still around, struggling to unpack the last 3 boxes I just cant seem to bring myself to do it.
    Im just so drained and need a good couple of days in bed i think.(not gunna happen in this life time)
    Im off to westmead in the morning for my first BT and scan to see wat the go is.
    Havent got the energy to read anyones post sorry girls.
    Just want to touch base with you all.
    Take care xxxx

Feb 2008
    newcastle

Kiya: I dont know how you are holding it together, I would be a right mess and would have completly lost it with her by now, she sounds like someone who has no life and it sounds as though she knows how to hurt you and your family.
    Tell her to F##k off and change all numbers possable, Ignore anything out of her mouth as she sounds like a compulsive liar and a right Biarch....

Mumofsix: WHOHOOO GOOD LUCK....

Jan 2009
    nsw

hi girls,

been awhile since ive been on, wow there is a few new girls on here i will have to go back and read what u guys have written. hope u are all well.

for the girls who have had tr, can u tell is it standard practice to get the dye in uterus as ive spoken to doctor and he hadnt mentioned it all he said was u wont need to come back after op!!!! i should of had my tr in april but due to lack of $ ( @ thanks to centrelink for my huge debt )hopefully it will be in september yay!!!!! so looking forward to it but am still scared of all the pain and going under im a sook!!! can anyone enlighten me what im in for?

stay safe everyone, hope to get on here more but homeschooling kids me dont have much time,

Feb 2008
    newcastle

mumofsix: How did you go at westmead???

welcome back bel78 -----

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Hi girls,
    I had my first BT yesterday and my levels were 400, they have to be 800 or something??
    So they said I have to do a BT everyday now till O.
    So I went in today again but i was running late so I wont get my results till tomorrow.
    Back in again at 6:40am in the morning so I can be back home in time for DF to go to work and me take the kids to school

May 2009

hi bel78. Guess i count as one of the new girls since you were last on.lol. I had my t/r 4wks ago and i have my dye test on friday. I dont know if its standard or not, but my dr does it at the time of the op, ( mine flowed through very well.) and then he does another one a month later just to check it has healed properly. Im not sure how your dr is doing it, but mine did keyhole surgery. My clamps were in a bad position so it took him 3hr45min instead of 2hrs. The op and general anesthetic ect was fine, but no one told me about " refered pain" afterwards. Not everyone gets it, so dont panic, but i had awful pain in my shoulder. my tummy was a bit stiff, but i couldnt move my right shoulder, arm,chest ect. I had to go to a different hospital the next day, but all the drs ect seemed to think the pain was so bad because of how long i was knocked out. Try not to worry about it, the op itself is fine. For me im glad im having the dye test done, just too be sure. But if your dr doesnt think its needed, and your happy with that then i wouldnt worry. If you would rather have it just t be sure, just ask him for the referal to put your mind at ease. Either way, Goodluck and try not to worry too much, it will be fine.
    mumofsix, gotta love the early morning blood tests.lol. At least things are moving along for you. What day transfer are you doing?
    Luvchildren, hows it going? When do you think you will be starting?
    Dearmum, How are you feeling? Getting lots of rest i hope.

A friend of our had a baby girl last night. Since the first day of our first ivf cycle, 13mths ago, we have had a total of 16!!! family and friends fall pregnant. Its been a bit tough, especially the ones that have already had their babies and when i see them i cant help but think that would have been us if it had worked. The hardest was my sister. She found out she was pregnant the day before we found out our first cycle failed. She wasnt thrilled to put it nicely and it was a huge shock. But i now have another beautiful 8wk old niece who i get to spoil all the time. And my sister and her older kids absolutely adore her. She is such a good baby.

Catch everyone later
    NIC

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Hi girls,
    well Bt yesterday where 880 and todays were 697 so O over night. Nurse called today and said transfer day is tuesday at 11:30 am

Feb 2008
    newcastle

5 days till your transfer Mumofsix, woo hoo I will count the days with you...
    Im trying to work out which name suits u better (mumofseven, or mumofeight LOL)....

Nov 2006

nicnic, yeh gratefully i hope to finally start this cycle today.. if af comes. it has been a very long 3 years for me and i still am concerned, but know that God will do whats best. hows the ttc coming?
    kiya, sorry to hear she is giving you trouble again. some women are horrible. I know that with us, it took alot to get her to go away. is you august start looking ok? I can't believe that my time is actually nearly here.
    Hey mummy 25, I like your thinking about mum of six... but it hopefully will be mum of eight... remember that show eight is enough???

Feb 2008
    newcastle

Yeah I remember the show (laughs) now she had her work cut out for her....
    I need to visit the hairdressers and get my colour topped up, maybe some eyebrow waxing, new clothes, But everything is going up and I just cant afford it, our bills are getter HIgher GRRRR....
    I could have done this already if my electricity bill had not have come in $500 higher than normal.... (my bill is normally $450-$600, this quarter $950.00 with 2 weeks to pay, a few people I know have said that their bill went up heaps too, so I dont know what they are doing over there at the electricity company (striking it rich !!)
    my ds has his appointment today for his ? ADD and Im hoping the doctor has some healthy advice for me, last night he bounced off walls, he came to the car from school trying to upper cut himself in the face as some kids had upsett him, he is seven and should not behave like this (we dont behave like this).....

Jan 2009
    nsw

hi all,

hope u guys are all well,

mummy25 really hope the doc can help with ur son, poor kid shouldnt have to go thru this, i know what u mean aobut the price of everything just when we thought we were geting on top of things people my husband done jobs for (we have exvacation business) are not paying, and centrelink give us a debt of over $20 000. which we do not owe but according to there laws they are different to tax office laws, and our business is runnig at aloss due to rising costs of everything etc, so all u out there be very careful with estimates, not that u can really predict what u will earn, centrelink are a law unto themselves, but we should be postive other countries are worse off than we are.

nicnic thanks for the encouragement, cant wait for op if it ever happens, just a little scared of the unknown, but it is so good to talk to others that have been thru it. dont like the sound of the shoulder pain!!!!

must go hope u all have a great weekend,

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

hi girls.....sorry for not being on lately.....dh and i have been tackling this snagglepuss (dh's ex) business.....so today i rang CSA as we have found out that dh's dughter just turned 17 is no longer living at home and is living with her boyfriend, and has so for a little while now.....they are now investigating and if it is found not only do payments stop, but snagglepuss has to pay dh back.....we also spoke with the police today to get their advice who instructed us to go see our solicitor because snagglepuss is now not only sending abusive emails, but is now leaving messages on mine and my 13 dd mobile.....sorry for venting girls, but this woman is just getting under my goat.....well enough of me.......how is everyone going ?? fill me in on all the juicy goss.....kiya

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Listen to you girls lol...mumof8!! Lol

May 2008

Ladies

Sorry havent been on much i have been in bed most days im just so cold and lazy these days hehe.Hope your all haven a good weekend?
    Ladies i have been posting monthly shots of my belly and now that im 16 weeks or 4 Months it was time for some new shots so here goes i hope they work this time.

0_IMAG0357.jpg picture by dearmum - Photobucket

0_IMAG0356.jpg picture by dearmum - Photobucket

0_IMAG0355.jpg picture by dearmum - Photobucket

0_IMAG0354.jpg picture by dearmum - Photobucket

0_IMAG0358.jpg picture by dearmum - Photobucket

0_IMAG0359.jpg picture by dearmum - Photobucket

What do ya all think? reckon im big for 4 months?

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Dearmum.....your belly looks absolutely fabulicisous girl......keep posting the photos, they are great.....stay in bed if thats were you like being, and i don't blame you for hanging out there now that it is getting cold.....kiya

Feb 2008
    newcastle

Dearmum: laughs yeah you are a little big for 4 months but then again you are having twins !!!.

Mumofsix: LOL yeah we are re-naming you before you get the chance too... hehehe..

Kiya: we are here for you and will help anyway we can...

My Ds: saw the doctor and he wants us back in 2 weeks, he is talking medication with him as he could see he just cant settle even for 5 mins, My other ds aged 9 see's him the same day but I dont think we are going to medicate him yet.

Nov 2006

dearmum, your belly is fine... remember how much you wanted that belly!!!! and yes your are carrying twins... so you will be a little bigger than normal.. give yourself a break!
    kiya, its so hard when a third party keeps causing trouble in a marriage... i remember and my heart goes out to you...
    mumofsix, it sounds good mumof8 don't you think???
    well i hope that i am finally going to get the opportunity. I got my af today and hopefully after three long years i will at least get to try.... i am finally starting the rollarcoaster!

May 2008

Hi Ladies

Hehe yep im big now but loving every minute of it,i guess im taking it all in just incase.I will be 20 weeks at my next photo shot bring it on.

Kiya....Babe how is everyone in your house hold? Hows your dad these days?

Mummy25....I hope your doc can help your son with the right meds hugs.

Luv.....Are you on day 1 of your cycle?

Mumof6....Babe not long until transfer hey i wish you all the luck in the world XX

Hi Nicnic.....How have you been?

Hi Bel & Storm

Well ladies My youngest son is 17 now and he is going for his licence on the 10th i just hope he gets it so i can stop being a taxi driver lol.
    Not much happening today i have had my baby gone all weekend with her friend to a hotel 4hrs from my house and i have missed her so much,she will be back tonight lets hope thats the last getaway for a while.
    Well gota keep to short have visitors now GRRR.

... 4567816 ...