... 5678917 ...

thread: TTC after Tubal Reversal #17

May 2009

Hi everyone.. Had my dye test on friday, everything looks great, no blockages!! I know this is only the first step, and i still have to fall pregnant, but its a start!! I should O sometime next weekend, so we will make the most of it..lol.. Its a weird feeling knowing its possible to fall pregnant again, its been so long...

Luvchildren.. So things are happening for you now? I have my fingers crossed it works first go for you.

Dearmum.. Get all the rest you need now, we all know you wont get it when the babies are born.. lol. ( i loved the pics!! you look great, and enjoy the bump!!)

Mumofsix.. Good luck tomorrow. Hope the transfer goes well.

Kiya.. Hope things are going ok for you. It must be incredibly hard at the moment.

Mummy25.. medication is not always a bad thing. My son tried 2 diff ones before starting with this one and now he is doing o.k.. If its what they need then they should at least try it. What medication are they considering?

Hello to everyone else!!

NiC

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Hey Girls well im off for transfer. I just got home from from the airport. I went and picked up Luvchildren.
    Shes come all the way down for my transfer.
    So great. Ill jump on later and let you all know how i went.
    Take care

Feb 2008
    newcastle

mumofsix: congradulations, those 2 bubs better stick....
    Luvchildren: It is great that you could come down to support mumofsix and be there for her, true friends are hard to come by.....

ninic5 - we have not discussed medicine types yet, I see him in 2 weeks for that part but I could use some help and info on them if you or anyone else has some.
    I have heard that ridalin (spelt wrong) can make them less likely to eat.
    I want something that will do its job, that I can have on the pbs system (not cost me $90 a week) and that wont make him worse.
    A friend had her son on one and he heard voices in his head - I dont want that one LOL we have enough on our plate now without extra's....

Feb 2008
    newcastle

mumofsix: dont leave me hanging, how did everything go???

Feb 2008
    newcastle

All those who cant sleep hands up --
    miss 4 has been very unwell with temps of
    I fronted to emergency last night to wait 3 hours for a 5 minute consult with the doctor who told me she had the flu - go home
    the high temps would not budge even with panadol so i went today to the gp, sorry no appointments grrrr , tonight I rang the gp after hours and they gave me an appointment and said she has a bad chest infection and an ear infection with immidiate medication supplied
    They should know a mum knows her child
    I cant sleep as she is very restless and her temp still unsettled even with nuraphin
    and Im bored can you tell???

May 2008

Ladies

Mummy25....Babe sorry your little one is sick theres nothing worse than having them sick hey.I hope that fever comes down real soon.

Mumof6.....Babe how did it go yesterday?dying to know.

Hi Luv.....Your one special friend,thankyou for supporting EM she sure would need it at this time.Your time must be close yippee.

Hi nicnic.....Very good news about the dye test now your ready for lots of BDing hehe.I have a friend on another site that had her TR in December and she has just fallen pregnant so that wasnt such a long wait im so happy for her.

Hi Kiya....Thinking of you XX

Well ladies time is starting to go quick for us now,i have DD wedding in 17 days and our holiday in 21 days and theres still so much to do ahhh.Thankgod we just got a credit card otherwise our holiday would have been put off again,now i can afford to breath.
    Ladies i had a good night last night while i was sleeping i felt the first kick it was only from one twin and i was waiting for the other one to kick but nothing so i guess it will come soon.Thats the stress about having twins is you always seem to worry that one of them have died off.Im trying to convince myself no matter what i do if god wants one back then thats how its going to be and no point worring about it.If i did end up with just one baby i would go back to IVF for another lot of cycles.I cant have a single child its to much on us parents.
    Enough about all that BLah,today i have my son going for his license and i feel just as nervous as him i reckon hehe.

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Hi girls... sorry i did get on but must have forgotten to post
    Well all went well yesterday and they only had to thaw 2 blasties.
    The guy said they were between blastie and hatching stage, so great.
    Had some niggles today might just be stress.
    Anyways better go xxx

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Hey Dearmum....thanks....i am still here....i'm stressing a little over tomorrow as my dd 15yr sees his neurosurgeon about the mri i had a 2 weeks ago....keep taking it easy...hugs kiya

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Hey Emm.....keeping my fingers crossed that it all works well for you....take it easy and let everything do its bit....kiya

Feb 2008
    newcastle

mumofsix - wishing you the best outcome.....
    kiya - I hope it all goes well Im here if you need a friend, we all are !!!
    dearmum - yeah she had a turn today at 10.50 had a convulsion and we had to rush her to hospital where she has been admitted to the childrens ward in maitland hospital, she was so dehydrated, vomiting, and so pale and sleepy.
    They said she has developed Phumonia now (again spelt wrong)...
    we have a drip and we have strong medicine being administered via it,
    I dont think I have ever felt so helpless during this time I mean she has been sick now for 48 hours and it just keeps getting worse.
    I better get back to hospital to swap with DF.... (He wont stay overnight if he can help it so I am going too)....
    take care all...
    OHh and mumofsix I used to feel fireworks in my tummy every time I concieved, (thats how I knew I was pregnant) so maybe you have fireworks??? (good sign)

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Lol it just feels weird. Like a dull pain

May 2008

Mumof6....The pain could also be from the transfer them poking cant be to good on our bodies hey.Good luck we will wait for your prego signs

Hi Kiya....Oh i hope your DS gets the all clear today,my prayers are with him XX

Hi Mummy25....My gosh i hope she gets better,stay with her she needs her mum at this time.

Well ladies im off shopping with my youngest DD tonight to find something special for her to wear to her sisters wedding.Im picing up my dress and fur coat hehe great for this cold weather i had to buy a size 16 coz i didnt buy it from a maternity shop and my size 10/12 wouldnt cover my bump.Cant wait to take photos.
    Well its time to take my son to school better be off.

Nov 2006

Nicnic, hi how are you... yes I can't believe in 10 short days i will be sniffing! i can't believe it and being with mumofsix made me feel heaps to. good to see that there are no blockages in your tubes. Did they happen to tell you how long your tubes are?
    dearmum, your belly looks great! it so excitin.... i experienced 'real' cold when i was down south!!! now i know why you can't do anything- its to cold! it was great seeing what i was in for and i got my sniffing medicine.
    mumofsix, i can't believe its only 10 days till sniffin begins... hope you are feeling ok.
    kiya, hope your son goes ok with nuerosurgeon...

May 2009

Hi everyone. What a week!!! We went to the PINK concert on wednesday night with some friends, it was awesome!!! Spent most of thursday recovering, lol. Had a good weekend, actully had a night without the kids last night, they were all with their dads which rarely happens on the same night. Hows everyone doing?
    mumofsix.. How you feeling?? Any news yet? Are you one of the good patient ones or do you you hpt early?
    luvchildren.. The countdown is on! YAY! You will be sniffing before you know it.
    mummy25.. My son tried Ritalin first and it did nothing for him. No change at all. ( except he did loose his appetite.) Then he tried Dexamphetamine and it made him really agresive. He also had headaches and felt sick and couldnt sleep. Now he is on Concerta and it has calmed him down heaps. He still gets some side effects, but most kids do with all the medications, its just a case of finding one that gives the best results and minimal side effects. For him it does him so much good we just try and work through the unwanted effect. The main one is loss of appetite. We just try and give him food that doesnt make him sick and also let him eat smaller portions more often. It seems to help a bit. He has to get checked every 6wks to make sure he doesnt loose too much weight. He so active he doesnt have any wieght to spare. Our journey through this started when he was a baby. He was taking steps at 8mths and running by 9mths. His preschool teachers back when he was 3yrs requested he have testing done and every teacher he has had since has said the same. Thankfully our other 4 are much calmer and we dont really have any trouble with them. I think the key is finding a gd doctor that you like and can trust.
    dearmum..How long till the wedding now? I meant to ask you, Where are you going for your holiday? We are thinking bout taking all the kids to the gold coast at christmas, but havnt fully decided yet.

Chat soon everyone
    NIC

May 2008

Morning Ladies

Hi Nicnic.....I wanted to see Pink but missed out im sure the concert must have been a blast.We have the wedding on the 26 & 27th June then we are off to KL malaysia for 4 nights then off to Sinagapore for 4 Nights then off to Bali for 11 nights cant wait im just a little worried about things going wrong while im over there but i need to remember what will be will be and just have a good time.Gold coast in Dec sounds perfect we have been there many times and loved it each time.It works out the same price for us to go to Asia vs Gold coast so why not go to asia,i love the food and love bargan shopping hehe.

Hi Luv....You must be getting excited i cant wait for your transfer i hope you get twinnies hehe.
    Hi Mumof6.....Yeehah im ready for your news i know its still early days but lets hope for a faint positive.

Howdy to the rest of you lovely ladies i need to get off and send my son to school chat again later XX

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Nic...good patient lol no not me. I have tested and all negative.

Dearmum... My daughter is going to the Pink concert on the 29th she's very excited. No news as yet sorry to say. How you feeling??

May 2008

Mumof6....Have you been testing??thats sounds like you LOL.Test tommorro you should get a faint positive if your pregnant.Hmmm im going ok just been taking it easy and getting excited about the wedding and our trip.I keep eating for 3 and the weight is pilling on its getting scary but so long i can keep it to 15kgs i will be happy.Hows your kids are they asking if your pregnant yet?mine use to say mum your not pregnant just give up easy for them to say.
    Well gota go feeling so tired.
    XXJodie

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Dearmum... I havent told the kids as yet cause they have big mouths.
    I think my DD14 is abit suss tho.
    She was asking DF for Luvchildrens number so she could find out what was going on hehe. Now you better take it very easy on your trip(like hire a wheel chair/granny scooter).
    3rd world countries are not that great when needing medical help.
    I know you will be ok but i just worry.
    AF is due tomorrow by my dates and Im getting some cramping.
    Please god this is the last time I ask for a favour

... 5678917 ...