Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

How you going MAz? I hope everything is running smooth!!

My baby doen't sleep anymore! All night he is, norty, standing up in his cot, singing out, jumping, laughing, it's been over a week since I had a good sleep. He used to sleep alnight with out a peep!Now I have a horror!! hehe.
    How is Miss Vyolett treating you? Good I hope!!

Hello baby. How are you feeling other than the sleep thing? If number 5 alive being good and not giving you m/s?
    I still have it but heart burn set in last night and I feel even worse.
    Wilhelm use to be (still is occasionally) a ****ty sleeper. I ended up taking away his day time sleep and he fell back into routine quickly. Its worth a try if you havent as yet.
    Then there's always ear plugs....just joking.
    Ive noticed that the bottom of my tummy (my gunt) you know the bit of skin that hangs between your tummy and you c*** a gunt, has no feeling in it. Its as if the nerves have gone. I have hit it with a pin and I don't even feel it. I'll have to say something at my next appointment (next week).
    I better go see what Wilhelm is up to and what he's into.
    Try and get some sleep (hahahaha) and rest up mate or even still, fling Zac this way so you can have a day to snooze.
    chat soon buddy
    maz

Oh God, I wish I could fling him your way!! M/s is a b*tch! I've had it + I have a mega toothache!!

MMmmmmm wonder why your gunt (:eek: ) ((he he)) is giving you grief? Maybe from the Tr & c/s's the nerves are shoddy? The extra weight from little miss may be putting pressure on it?Not nice I imagine.
    I think Zaccie is a bit too little to loose a sleep through the day, perhaps he is not getting enough & that's why he is so out of whack, I'm f888ed if I can work it out though.DH & I have been tag teaming, but I still wake up, so whats the point of it? urgh, one day soon I shall work it out. In the mean time, I will just live like a zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you sort out your gunt(rofl) soon.Not too good if you can poke it with a pin & not feel it, hey maybe you wont feel the birth either!! wouldn't that be nice????

Ha ha have a nice day.....................

tiggy Guest

I had tubal ligation done in November and have regretted it ever since.
    What made you ladies decide to have the reversal?
    My last pregnancy was really scary but I can't help but feel so sad that I've lost my fertility.
    I don't even know if I could find a doctor who would agree to it...
    *SIGH* perhaps it will always just be a pipedream.

Oh Tiggy I can totally relate t how your feeling. I woke up from the surgury and just cried and cried.
    I feel pregnant 3 times whilst my tubes were done. After the 3rd time I said, that's it Im taking it as a sign. I had my reversal done at the Royal Woman's Hospital in Melbourne and it was all done under the public sector so I didn't have to pay. I only had my op in October last year but Storm had her's a few years back and has had her beautiful son Zachary and is currently pregnant with number 5.
    Its not an easy thing to go through. Im not going to sugar coat it. Its bloody painful really but its all worth it. I have never regretted it.
    take care and do what you feel is right and important to you
    xxmaz

I'm going to do a pretty post today. ha ha cos I feel so bad.

Hi Tiggy, I guess I felt the same way as Maz, I didn't like having my fertility gone! I dont really know how to describe it. I had only just met my DH when I got the ligation done. It was something we didn't discuss, something I just did. Anyway it was a huge mistake,, I think it was about 7 years later that I had it reversed. I know I have changed alot since then, in the way I feel about myself, I feel like a woman again, before I just felt kinda bland, like a robot.

I hope you find a good doctor you can talk to about this, there are somethings we do as women, that we totally regret , but it can be changed,......

Hiya Maz. How are things going?

tiggy Guest

Storm and Maz !
    That's exactly how I feel! You just described it in a nutshell.
    I am thinking about going back to the doctor who delivered the babies, he was very kind. If I promise him NOT to get pg straight away, he might consider it.
    Then of course, if there was a pregnancy we would have to put up with all the judgements from everyone who thinks that pregnancy for us is dangerous/stupid/not well thought out.

Thank you so much

Tiggy,
    it doesn't matter what everybody else thinks. You're doing it for yourself.
    We have a judgmental person ( who shall remain nameless) in our family & we haven't told her I am preg again for those exact reasons. She can find out when she happens to notice my bump!!!!!!!!

Our families are what we decide they are reguardless of what anybody else thinks, or feels they should be.
    Don't worry about it, do whats right for you.

8 weeks today

Oh Storm
    your so pretty!!!!!!!very very pretty!!!!!!!!! i had to follow suit. heheheheheh now i have vision's of Adam Sandler running around in a pink tutu in my head

Im a very black and white person Tiggy. Tell them were to go. I haven't really had any bad fall back, and I was expecting it from Jed's side of the family but they are excited as us. (maybe cause their Catholics:eek: . I went scrapbooking last night and all the women there were fasinated and think its great too. There' s one ladie there who's been trying for 3 years for number 3 and she told me she's coming to kidnap Vyolett when she's born. I just wanted to hug her.

As for me Storm, still sick and not eating as much as I should be. I got to the midwives on Thursday so lets see what they say. Ive lost 14kg to date but im starting to feel better (maybe that's cause I just got up). A few of my friends have said it looks like Ive dropped already. I have to be careful cause I went into early labour with both boys, Nikolaus at 28 weeks and Wilhelm at 32 so I hope Vyolett behaves or I'll kick her buttocks!
    I better go, my brothers coming to plaster soon and I haven't showered and my boobs are hanging (no bra yet) and it's not a pretty sight. Oh can see Vyolett moving on the outside now. I forgot how amazing that is.
    My god Storm 8 weeks already. Holly cow man. IM feeling pink here....(Ive been very worng with everyone)
    Hubby just read my post over my should, he said no-one has said anything cause they're probably scared to. Opps!
    take care babes
    xxmaz

oh Maz I want blue bits & Dh wants pink bits!!But I honestly dont really care what it's got!!
    Had the u/s today, I am 9w1d, so further than I thought, only a few days though, but still it's a few days less of being sick!! Bubba was wriggling around & moving it's arm & leg buds ( as the shelia put it) awesome! I'm happy now.
    How cool seeing Vyolette moving around, it's wicked watching your tummy hey?

No time for my blabbering today, busy busy busy, But I must say, I cant wait to go back to the doctor now!! Wont he be happy to see my result??

Im so happy for you Storm. My god, Wilhelm's birthday is the 16th of January, your number five is due when my baby turns 5. Weird. Twi-light zone here.
    Ive been so sick again...I keep thinking this is it, Jed doesn't want any more after this but he said that after Nikolaus too. I don't know how many more we'll have. I keep saying no more cause Im so sick but I'd love just one more....ah...... two close together again would be nice and Im the same, I don't care what it would be...We'll just wait until this time next year and also to see what they say at the midwives on thursday cause ive already had 2 c/s, the op and then this one. Ive had really bad braxton hicks for the last 2 nights. They were that painfull in the front bum that I kept my eye on the clock. every 5 mins for 45 mins. Have to keep a good eye on that.
    Hope your sickness goes soon mate. I am so hanging to see what the doctor's face will be like when you tell him (stupid bastard). You have to let me know
    better go and sort out tea before I spew again
    xxmaz

Errrr Maz, I hate my ****ing doctor! boo hoo.He just went on & on about a small heamorage that was on the u/s & even rang the u/s doc to find out more. It was only noted in the report & nothing else, it wasn;t put in the conclusion & no follow up was suggested, so I kinda figured it was nothing important, but now, ergh I am worried, I have to ring him back this arvo to see what the u/s doc says.So I have no referal yet.

How are you? hope the spewing has settled down.Is it preg related? Oh I s0o hate being sick!! I havent been too bad lately , you, you poor thing, maybe it's all the girly hormones running aroung causing it. Were you crook right through with the boys? Hope it ends soon.
    I am going off now to read your pg journal!! I just noticed it!

Have a nice day!!!!!

U/s guy said it was nothing! Grr to my doc.

~~**9w3d**~~

****'n doctor! That's exactly the reason guns have been prohibited. Im so sorry I didn't get on yesterday. You poor thing. Doc's think they are bloody god's, don't they. Thank god the u/s jammed it up his arse (having a good day can u tell?)
    I had m/s until around 13 weeks with the boys. I agree with you, its gotta be the girlie hormones. My brother can't get over how much I don't eat any more.
    Has my appointment with the midwives today. She was fantastic. She spoke to me normally and still asked if I wanted any info cause ive already got the 2 boys. She also made sure I got into the best doctor at the hospital. I could have kissed her arse.
    I pulled my knee out the other night when I went bum up out of the reno. Its killing, so its just another war wound of being pg.
    Better go and chec k out my other things (forums) have total mind block tonight. Just a little over tired.
    chat soon
    xxmaz

Maz, maz maz, what are you doing to yourself????????? You need to be resting!! NORTY NORTY NORTY....

Glad your appointment went well. I have my first one booked with the OB now too. So exciting!!
    I look at your ticker & I cant beleive you have 88 days to go. OMG.

~~** 9 w 5 d **~~

God Storm now that your've pointed it out IM poohing myself. AAAAHAHAHAHHA. I cant believe how quick this pg is going now. I had my glucose test yesterday. The lady taking the blood was worried cause she said I was as white as a ghost. I ended up holding that horrible **** down until I reached the car park. I was sick all day from it and Ive got the worst headache today.
    So enough about me, when is your ob appointment mate? I cant believe your nine weeks already. Has the ms settled down?
    Im going to wash my baby capsule and put it in the car already. I know its early but I have to get Wilhelm use to it before the baby comes. He'll freak other wise. He now points to my belly and says' My baby sister Vyolett'. HIs speach therapist is wrapped that he's taken so well (so far) to the whole baby thing.
    Better go and check in the september forum and then get dressed not that I really want to today. Im taking B! and B2 to the movies tomorrow to watch the new car movie. School holidays has just started here and Im going to make sure the kids have some fun because next school holidays I wont be able to do ****.
    Chat soon mate
    xxmaz

Gross I hate the GTT glad you made it back to the car!!

Hope Wihelm adjusts to the capsule, although you boys sound pretty keen to have their sister come in to the world!!I dont think you'll have a prob!!

My app is on 3rd July, I'll be 12 weeks then & that's cool.
    School holidays start then too, for us! Wonder what I am going to do??? I will most likely go & see my mum, she lives in Stockinbingal, about 5 hrs drive, but I dunno, it all depends on how I feel, M/S seems to be fading somewhat, although the other night I had a chuck ( first 1 for any pregs) a bit scared of driving all that way & being sick........

Dh is at golf & I am very tired, I've done no housework again, man I just cant get it together to do any, everybody should just stop making mess or start cleaning up after themselves, or...... I shouldn't be so lazy....................

10 weeks tomorrow...

How are things going Maz??
    I have a terrible cold, as does Zac & Dylan. Wonderful!!

10 weeks & 2 days....

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast