Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

OH Storm you poor bugger. I could just give you a big sloppy one mate and hope you get better.
    Have finally finished (well almost) Vyolett's room. We just have to put the shelves in the built in wardrobe and the door for it and room. I hung the curtains today while Jeds at work. He'll go off for me doing stuff but f**k him, im so sick of just sitting. I have to put some pics up soon.
    You take care of yourself and number 5 alive.
    xxmaz

Woo hoo Maz, thats great news on Vyolett's room! Cant wait to see it.

HELLOO OO OO OO OO

Hope you are well Maz & not doing anymore damage to yourself mate.

I sorry Storm, Ive been so flat out (again) its not funny.
    I was as sick as a dog yesterday, god I haven't even had time to go into my personal forum. ****!
    Vyolett has been laying in my back really bad so its been killing me.
    Hope you are well and I promise I'll ge ton soon (Im hating school holiday's at the moment AHHHHHHH)
    xxmaz

Hi, I'm new in here. I had my tube's done when my son was 10 month's old, he's now 6. My hubby say's no to anothere baby, we have 2 girl 11 boy 6. I thought I was done, but when he turned 2, there was this empty feeling, and I'm just not done having my kid's. I'm looking into tubal reversal, but I know hubby won't let me get it done.. If anyone with info please help..

Hi rttj2000
    Welcome! We know exactly how you feel.
    Which state are you in?
    I had my reversal in october last year and here I am now with only 11 weeks to go :eek: and Ive got that old familiar poohing my self feeling coming again. Nah only joking!!!!
    I woke up from surgery knowing I had made the wrong decision. It took my hubby 2 years to come around (and 3 pregnancies whilst my tubes were clamped) Now he's as happy as can be as we're expecting a daugther after 2 boys. I know now that im going to be pulling my hair out but I dont care.
    Its taken me a long time to get to come around and actually comprehend that im pregnant again. Ive spoken to a few ladies around here locally and they said they all had the same feeling.
    Just let us know what youl'd like to know and Im sure Storm or I can fill you in as best we can. Their's also another lady called Sushi who recently had a little boy thorugh IVF after an unsuccessful reversal, so its not really guaranteed.
    Take care and good luck
    xxMaz

Hi rttj2000! Welcome to BB!
    Ditto to what Maz said I reckon.
    I had my TR in Nov 2003, since I have had my little guy, Zac who is 10 1/2 months old & am pregnant with number 5! The best way i think to get your research for a TR would be to google it. Let us know where abouts you are & we maybe able to recommend somebody. Goodluck.

HI Maz, who's the slack one now eh? Sorry. I've been flat out trying to find info on a homebirth, determined to do it , with or without a midwife:eek: just hope the baby is willing & no suprises like with Zaccie's SUA. M/S easing now, but this darn flu, all I do now is cough & gag, then spew coz I gagged! What a vicious cycle I'm in. Zac has a cold, which has lead back to his asthma,& a very snotty baby!

How's the reno's coming along? You must be so flat out.Hope your mamaging to take it easy too. Hey, we are opposite, you are 29 weeks & I have 29 weeks to go. COOL. ooer that means you only have 11 weeks left to meet Miss Vyolett, crikey!!
    OK best go before I cough my germs all over ya!!

I have to have a c/s this time again as my scaring is to damaged. I really tried to get them to swing my way for a natural and my ob laughed at me...BAST*RD!!! nah he's pretty cool. So i've technically got either 9 or 10 weeks to go. Ive put new pics on Vyolett's site of her room. Ive started calling her a diva as when I eat a little chocolate and stop she kicks the crap out of me until I eat some more. Ah she must take after me....Im so screwed (lol)
    And how about you you poor bugger. You haven't had it wasy yet have ya. HOpe that Zac is starting to get a little better. Im surprised i dont have a cold or anything with the -5 and -6 over nighter's we've had this way.
    Good one you too for wanting to go and have a home birth. My mum had one of my brothers and sister at home and she said it was the best experience. I would love to do that and have Nikolaus be there. He's so switched on the little man. I cant believe my baby is 6 in a week. It just wants to make me cry. He knows were the baby is coming from (my tummy) as my 'front bum' is broken. He told me I should get dad to fix it as he's a builder and he can fix anything. HA HA HA. I cried so much that night. I really have to jot that down in my pregnancy journal before I forget again.
    TAke care lovie and get better or I'll have to come up there
    xxmaz

Hi, thanks all for the welcome. I would love to have the reversal done, but hubby say's no. I don't think I will ever be able to change his mind. He's stubbern. We have a daughter she's 11 her name is Tayla, and a son Jared he's 6.We've been married for 7 year's, been together for 14 year's yesturday, my birthday..I have heard about the women's hospital in melbourne doing 2 a month for free. Told hubby but he just laughed. How could I ever get him to change his mind. I started working last year for the first time in ten year's, now I have a part time job more money my chance is fading really fast.. Just turned 33.

rttj2000 - I just got my tubes done at the Royal womens in melbourne. I waited a total of 10 months. I got a referal from my doctor and I had my first appointment within 2 months there. (in april) then I had to go and fill in the paper work in september and had my op done in the 4th of october. I didn't pay a cent mate and I was there for 5 days. All the doctors and nurses were fantastic too. they told me at the hospital they do atleast 4 a week there.
    My hubby didn't want any more kids after we found out my youngest has autism so i got them clamped when he has 18 months. I woke up knowing i wasnt 'complete'. I cried and cired and my hubby admitted we may have been to hasty. I also fell pregnant 3 times with them clamped. I remember the first time. My best friend came with me casuet he dcotor thought I might have had a tumor in my cervices because of the hard 'lump' we could feel externatlly. I didn't think I could possible be pregnant. He sent me for an ultra sound and they lady said, wow congrat's your 7 weeks pregnant. My best friend and I just started crying. The poor ultra sound lady I had to explain that I'd had my tubes done. She ended up crying with us. I misscarried at 9 weeks. I will never forget it though.
    Im wishing you luck, and never stop pushing. If you dont feel complete, let him know.
    xxmaz

Hi MAZ, I have told my hubby how I feel, but he will not give in. I started working last year, the first time in 10 year's, with me working now there is no way he will let me get it done, even if it means I can get it done for free. I work at a hospital, started there on the 19th jan 2005, and now I got a per part time job there, in school hour's and 5 days a week. So there is no way he'll let me have another baby.I have told him, if he lets me have another baby, I will go back to work for 3 days a week when the baby is 6 months. I can't talk to him about it, cause he just cracks all the time... I don't know what to do.. I really want to have another baby, and it's killing me knowing its not going to happen...

tiggy Guest

Darlin, I hear you.
    My hubby won't budge either.
    He says it is too dangerous. I am feeling angry that we feel we HAVE to ask permission to have something done to OUR bodies!
    GRRRRR

Tiggy, thats right, I do feel like I need him to say its ok with him to have it done. He says if I do get it done, he will go get himself done. Dothe men need our say so to have it done, or was that just in the past.. It hurt. I feel like I'm his kid not his wife..

tiggy Guest

You echo how I am feeling 100%.
    I don't know whether my DH would go to the same extreme though...

When I had them done, I was about 27, I'm now 33, our son was 10 months old, I think I should have waited till he was about 2. I thought I was pregnant last week. I was meant to my period on the 24 june but did'nt get it till 28, and had all the signs, sore boobs going to the toilet alot. Did a test and it was neg, so waited 2 more days and that test was neg. He knows how I feel but still says no. He's says that with the kids at school, we don't need baby sitter's, and HE could'nt go through night feeds and nappy changes, like he did it anyway..

tiggy Guest

I know what you mean, it's not as though they do all the hard work. What a shame you weren't pregnant...I live in hope that my ligation wasn't successful but I know that the doctor was very thorough
    I am still going to work on DH because I regret having them done, did the minute the surgery was over and now that Ivy and Noah are getting older, find myself feeling really incomplete.

Yeas, it was and it is that same for me. I went to see a card reader in march, and she said that I would get a new job, the same as what I'm doing now bit in a diffrent building, she said it would happen in april, may, and I got it in may. And she said I would sign a contract in june and I did, she also said a baby in oct/nov, it would be a boy, he was coming from my partner I'm with now, but his spirt was from a baby I had in a past life from a great love I had.. So maybe it might happen.. LOL

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I've always regretted having my tubes tied. I went from super fertile to infertile and even a reversal didn't change that sad fact. Every time I hear of someone wanting a ligation, I wonder if they are going to wish they hadn't done it some time in the future.

Like you, Tiff, I want another bub now I've had Charlie. I will need IVF again if I'm to fall pg again, which makes me even more p****d that I agreed to a ligation in the first place!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast