Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #2

I really dont care what flavour #5 is Maz. Although DH wants pink, & that will make us a female dominate household again, but blue would be nice too! So i dont care either way!!
    You'll have to make sure somebody from your bellybuddy thread pop in here & let me know!! Or Jan buddies, or August babies, ha I seem to be all over the place although I do occasionally read your journal, I'll find out somehow!
    He he to the nighttime feeds! I dreaded those with Zaccie, I was so lucky only to have 3 weeks worth, I bet #5 is the complete opposite. Dh wont be able to cope, he says now that he doesn't understand why people talk about lack of sleep with babies, I am so scared #5 is gonna show him why!!!
    you'll cope with them though, we're built for it, are u gonna breast feed Vyolett?

Im gonna b feed if I can. I couldn't with the obys. I had no milk with Nikolaus and Wilhelm just wouldn't latch on so hopefully 3rd time lucky.
    I'll let Sammi know to contact you in this thread. She's a moderator and a great frined of mine so Im sure she'll let you know.
    only 3 weeks until Zac slept. My god half your luck. Wilhelm only started sleeping through at 3 years!

Storm and Dee - Ive spoken to Sammi and she said she'll get on here an dpost to let you know when Ive had Vyolett. She's a darl poor bugger is over due by a week now.
    My scar went all red and yucky last week. I think cause I was coughing so much, it might have stretched. Alls better now, just sitting back (cleaning) and waiting now. only 15 days.

Thanks for finding somebody to tell us Maz, poor Sammi being overdue!
    Well #5 has let the secret out, b u t I refuse to tell anybody till Dh is told first!!I am sure you understand, all is absolutely perfect with her though.(opps I slipped he he he he)

See im always wrong. Im so happy for you Storm. I think that you can tell easier with a girl at the u/s cause it just looks like a bum all the way around. Im so happy for you mate. Woo hoo!
    Sammi had her little man Caleb last night. Ive been having tightenings (again) all day. Its Jed's 30th tomorrow so he's a bit nervous. I just think their bad BH again. I get sick as a dog with them aswell so Ive taken a maxilin to stop my from wanting to throw up. God it feels like yesterday that I was 19 weeks and you'd just about fallen pg.
    I cant believe this time in 2 weeks I'll be a mummy again! Yes, Im worried, I feel like a new mum again.
    Better go and wrap Jed's pressies and stop being so emotional
    xxmaz

Yeah MAz, time seems to just fly, it's hard to believe that this time last year I had a newborn!! 13 days & counting. Wish Jed a happy birthday for me.
    Congratulations to Sammi!!

Dea, where have you gone??? Bust bd'ing I hope!!

Storm, im on my way to the hospital (false alarm knowing my luck) Ive been up since 3am with contractions 15 mins apart and now their 10 mins apart. Jed is taking the boys to school then we're of. I cant get up cause as soon as I do, Ifeel like everything is going to drop out.
    Check due in september forum cause I don't think Sammi is home yet.
    Wish me luck
    xxmaz

Wishing you the best of luck Maz, I'll be thinking of you all day.

NO go mate. The doctors stopped contractions as they left my due date for the 19th of September and Vyolett's lungs wouldn't be quiet ready yet at 36 weeks.
    Probably good timing with Jeds party and all this weekend. She can come next week lol
    xxmaz

Oh dear, prob a good thing! I didnt realise you were 36 weeks, i thought you were heaps further than that. Are they doing the c/s early then? Oh so confusing all this preggy stuff.

Dea where are you???????

hi maz and storm how are you both doing. sorry i have'nt been on for a while been practicing. and congratulations to sammi.

My actual due date is the 12th of September but the doctors wanted to keep it at the 19th (god klnows why). They are doing the c/s 2 weeks early cause of my scaring and ****. Ive just had enough. I slept until 6.30 this morning without waking up. As soon as I got up and started walking around a bit, my tummy started tightening again. Cant stay in bed today, kids have school, Jed is at work and ive got crap to do for his party tomorrow. But dont stress, will be taking it easy.
    My inlaws are coming up this morning and my MIL said I wont be doing a thing (hahaha).
    Chat to yo usoon girls
    Great to hear from you Dea....still waiting for the news

HI dea nice to hear from you. Where abouts in your cycle are you? You need a ticker!

Yeah right Maz, resting huh? Let your MIL take over, wont ya?
    Have fun at the party & p l e a s e dont do too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi maz and storm i was told that a week after my period i would be ovulating so next tuesday? and what's a ticker.

A ticker is the thing at the bottom of our posts.You can get 1 from quite a few different websites & then just paste the code into your siggy.
    Are you charting your cycle or just watching out for your ewcm? Ewcm will tell you when you are ovulating, I never ovulated on day 14 so I used to go by my cm & cp, plus with the temping it really helped.You could read up on it all if you wanted, I r e a l l y learnt alot!!

with ticker i'll do that with mine. and with my cycle i went to a website that says when your going to ovulate and when your due for your next period. so i've started to chart mine. so i hope it helps me. since i'm new to this what does cm& cp and ewcm mean i know you said that ewcm will tell me when i'm ovulating but what does it stand for? thanks storm.

Uh sorry. When you are due to ovulate your cervical mucos (CM) becomes slippery * stretchy like egg white (ewcm) this is the best time to have sex.CP is cervical position a bit icky but when you're getting ready to O it becomes very soft & opens slightly to allow the sperm passage, along with the ewcm, it all helps the sperm survive.Google TTC you'll find heaps of info!!CM changes throughout your cycle after af is is dry, then becomes creamy, watery, then eggwhite, there is so much you can learn you;ll be amazed. Hope I dont make you obsess though!

thankyou so much storm now i know. eventhough i've had four kids i did'nt know any of these things and no you won't make me obsess about it it's all good!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast