Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #2

Default Tubal Reversals #2

Here is a thread where you can chat with others about TTC after a tubal reversal... The old thread can be found HERE

Love

Yeah im finally first somewere!!!!

Congratulations Maz!! Woo Hoo!!!

Dea, we never waited either, we were straight at it, only pretending we weren't
    but it took us 12 months to have any luck!! This time however, it was very quick!! Wishing you all the best & a speedy recovery!!

Yikes 2 days & Zaccie is 1 & only 13 days & Dylan is 14.........

17 weeks

Zac buddy.

My scar is killing me. Ive had really sharp pains in the last 12 hours and period pain like you wouldn't believe. Im still not ready for Vyolett to come out so lets hope they go away.
    I'd read somewere that if yourve got GD in pg that your cervic can often soften alot quicker, hench early labour. The u/s chicky did say that I would probably go in 2 weeks, well one week is almost up.......

I still have to put the cot together and everything and the bbq area looks like a bomb has hit it as we used it for storeage will we were renovating. Jed's 30th is in just under 2 weeks.,..the 23rd. IM pooping panties now.

enough of my dribble

HOws the hmmmm practising going Dea?
    How are you feeling Storm? Are you going to find out the sex of this bub? Oh im so excited to know.
    Do you still have a sticky at this forum Sushie? How are you mate?

Better go and do some house work (yay, more like sit and squirm)

xxmaz

Zac says thanks Maz!!
    Just rest up & dont stress too much about thngs, they'll all sort themselves out!!

Wow if the little miss does come early too!!

Well, my new ticker is up & running woo hoo!!

I LOVE the new ticker Storm. Look how grown up he looks. My hubby would be jealous ( he had an accident on his harley last year and the bike was a ride off).
    Ive just been putting the cot together and its stuffed. I lent a mattress from my SIL and its to small. Looks like IM up for a new. I'll have to have a look in kmart or target. f**k it more money!

OOooo Maz, a new cot is so exciting F*&^ the money, have fun shopping !!!!!

god storm that's exactly what Jed said. Ive bid on one on ebay and my inlaws said they'd pick it up for me if I win. My bid is $10 at the moment. I'll wait until saturday and see. IF not, Big W has a beautiful one for only $250 cheap compaired to kmart and target.
    Making salad to go withour roast beef (cold). Have to eat my worms are biting.
    xxmaz
    Happy birthday again Zac darling.xoxoxo

Mmmm Salad! I'm having a roast chicken in honour of my precious 1 year old, who seemed to enjoy sleeping his birthday away, bugger!!
    Goodluck with the cot too! So exciting getting a new one!

Cool

hi maz. well we did it for the first time the other night and i could'nt stop laughing don't know why. but yeah apart from me laughing my head off it was good! and i went for my six week check up yesterday and all went well he also told me that i had to have somemore dye put through my tubes again just to make sure that they are fine. if you don't mind me asking did you have this happen and did it hurt when they put the dye in?

No mate, I never had it done. I bet you'll be pg before then thougth. I cant wait until you find out. We laughed the first time aswell. I kept holding my belly thinking everything would split open and Jed thought that was funny.
    Feeling really $hitty today. Very emotional and sad. Both boys are sick and Im coming down with it. Ive had really had BH all day to the point were its taking my breath away. And my Nahnah is killing me.
    PLease let us know and dont go away. We'll be here for you mate.
    xxmaz

Hi Dea, I had the dye done, I wouldn't say it hurts, just a bit uncomfy that's all & maybe a bit crampy, I know when I had them done before the op it was heaps crampy, prob coz the dye had no where to go, but after it no probs at all! Good luck with it. I think the worst part is when the insert the tube through your cervix, but it's not that bad at all.

Hey Maz, did you win the cot? Hope so!! Hope the boys are feeling better too!

HI ya girls
    I got the cot for $54. My inlaws are picking it up for me on wednesday and bringing it up on jed's bfday weekend.
    The boys....Nikolaus is better. Wilhelm has been throwing up all day and Ive got the bloody flue. I need a bullet. I have a 'pink' discharge today. Will be telling ob tomorrow about it. I'll also be telling GD nurse to get f ' curried. I just am so over her at the moment. I haven't eaten today cause I can just feel that If I do, im gonna throw it up and cause I just cant even smell food again so it looks like my m/s is back. No more babies for me. that's it im affraid!
    Off to bed now so I can shake and quiver cause im cold
    I'll fill you in tomorrow
    xxmaz

Yikes Maz, pink discharge??????? Maybe little miss is going to come a few days early.Best of luck at the OB today hope he has some good news for ya! Just think, not that long now & you wont feel sick anymore, can't beleive you have been so sick on & off this pg, poor bugger!!!!
    Yay for winning the cot too.

M A Z ? ? ! ! !
    where are you?

im still here, tumbling around. ONe of the girls from my september forum had the first bub last night. IM now realising that, $hit, what 20 days. HELP!!!!!!!!
    Pains have died down a bit and pink has gone away. Finding it harder to sit in comfort. Went down the street for 2 hours and now my hoo hoo is killing me. Dont have time for this bub to come out yet, she has to wait until after her daddys birthday party on the 26th. He's turning 30 and my mil is hoping she'll make an entrance then. LIke F%$^$^%$!

Hope your well STorm and that Zac's good too. hows number 5 alive doing?

I hope by not hearing from you Dea that it means you and DH are making the most of it and getting heaps of practise in. Half your luck. I cant manage it either way at all anymore.

better go to my milo and junk mail. My hoo hoo neads some rest

xxmaz

geez, talk about make me worry!I thought you may have gone off & had little miss!!
    #5 is doing good, lots of kicking action now & DH felt it last night woo hoo, maybe he'll believe that it's happening now!! U/S on Monday so excited!! Hope it is willing to reveal it's bits for me!!
    YIKES your ticker says 19 days, that's till the c/s right? So , really, you could go any day now?????? ?????? ?????? ????? OMG

yep 19 days to go mate. I wouldn't go off and have this bub without letting you know somehow. God your 18 and ahalf weeks already. Were the hell is the time going?
    Im going to stay glued here on monday to find out what flavour number 5 is. I bet its another boy. What are you hoping for mate?
    Feeling sickly again today. Had a sharp pain down my leg at gf's house and she $hit.
    Ow well, not long now and I'll be winging about night time feeds. Its going t kill me as Ive been sleeping like a log of a night time and I don't have to get up.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast