Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #2

It's funny Dea, I never knew any of this til I was trying with Zac!! Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?????

Maz, your quiet, everything going alright? How was Jed's b'day party? How is the little miss treating you?

Sorry lovies. Ive been trying to be a good girl and rest. I drank a few glasses of wine on saturday and it did the trick and stopped my contractions.
    Had my ob's appointment today. Fully engaged and dont I know it. Ive got the bone crushing feeling happening. Other than that Im actually feeling pretty good.
    I asked ob if we can hmmm again and he said go for it cause we're out of the danger period. YAY!!!!!
    **** your 20 weeks Storm. OH MY GOD F&&K!
    Dea - I had no idea about temp and c/m and all that stuff until I started trying. I just fell pg when jed's boxers hit the floor.

So the countdown bgins, hey Maz? Look at that ticker go!!
    How are you feeling?

HI ya babe
    How am I? I dont know. I sort of am in denial again (lol). Feeling pretty good other than the bone crunching feeling down there. Im sick to death of dishcarge (TMI sorry) and feeling like my pelvis is as big as the nile.
    How are you mate? Has your sickness gone? I love the new ticker. He's grown up so quickly. He's walking or should I say running well.
    Dea - Im hoping that by not hearing anything from you that it mean syour doing the mattress limbo and will have some exciting news for us soon.
    better go and put together my new chair for the babies (hmm sorry Vyolett's)room
    xxmaz

hi maz and storm yeah i'm doin the mattress limbo. hey can you give me ome advice? two days ago i tested myself with the maybe baby thingy and there was a l shaped fern with all these ferns coming from that. and the next morning i did it again and nothing. thanks and take care.

I never used one of those mate so I cant go there. Im pretty thougha gf of mine said thats when your fertile?? My advise, sex, sex and more sex (heheheheheh) we were like rabbits for a month. Next news from you matie is that you get a big fat positive!!!

Yeah Dea fernings means you are fertile, so go to bed!! Goodluck!

..... ..... ..... ..... 4.
    How are you feeling Maz, have you got everything ready now?

Mate, I cant sleep. I was awake from 3 this morning so I got up at 4 and did my washing then cleaned toilet, shower. I cant sit, I cant stand....I just mopped the floors then dried them with a towel afterwards. Its so sad. lol
    Have an appointment with the anethatist at 12.45 at hospital. Feeling quiet antsy now. Still hasn't sunken in but. I find it hard to say Vyolett and baby girl. I feel like im jinxing myself and that I dont know, I just feel weird. Were you like this before you had Zac?

Yeah I couldn't sleep dunno if it was nervs or just that thing that happens.But I also didn't find out til the dat before I was gunna have him, so that may not be helping you either
    So Tuesdays the day huh?
    good luck with the drug doctor today.

So bummed out atm, Amy's meant to be getting braces, but the ortho has decided she needs one of those cat whisker thingo's for 6 months first. Errr Long story.Her jaw is severly malformed & she has a massive overbite, anyway if this thing doesn't move her jaw to alignment in 6 months she'll need surgery.annoyed annoyed annoyed!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Maz, Vyollet is here!!

congratulations maz on the birth of your baby girl.

pinkheart Guest

Congrates Maz

thanks guys wil fill you all in when I get some rest. Just got home from hospital today but she's a little darling. sleeps 5-6 hours and feeds well (BF)
    xxmaz and Vyolett

Big congrats again Maz, wow what a good sleeper too!
    She looks absolutely gorgeous in your ticker, can't wait to see some more pics!!
    Well done!!

How is Vyolett going Maz, still feeding & sleeping great I hope.
    How are you feeling? Hope you are getting stacks of rest. Do the boys absolutely adore their new little sister?

Dea, how's the TTC going?

it's going really well thanks for asking and maz your baby is soooooooooo beautiful congrats again.

HI ya girls
    How are you feeling Storm? Absolutely love Zac's face....I cant stop grinning at it
    Dea..hows the mattress limbo going mate?
    Have to share this with you girls. When they were rolling me into theatre for my c/s the doctor asked me if I wanted my tubes clamped. Jed turn to him and said no f$$kn way. Then the nurse told the doc that I had a reversal and all the prob's I had when my tubes were done. He wasn't surprised and said that about 1.5 of woman have really bad effects of having their tubes clamped and also that about the same percentage fell pg with them done. I cant believe that he wanted to do my tubes again. I was so shocked. Im going to get on and do my birth story to, I just hope its not ging to be to long.
    Vyolett is a dream. She is feeding really well and sleeps wonderfully. I feel so relaxed now I oculd easily have another one but I wouldn't push it with all the crap I had while pg.
    going to do my story now so thanks hon's
    xxmaz

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast