Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #2

oh I cant wait Storm....im hopoing that there's just a tiny Ellie in there for you.
    10 weeks mate...its going so quickly. I'll be having a birthday party for Wilhelm and you'll be like ahhhh push errrrrrrr ehhhhhh.

hey Maz, just got back..........
    no tiny Ellie in there, but I do have Ellie the Elephant!!She's measuring 33w5d HC 29.9 cms, & her weight looks roughly just over 5lb, with just over 10 weeks to go, they estimate she'll be about 9 - 10lbs born.Noooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing way am I birthing a 9 pounder WTF is that????help.... is all I can say! There is heaps of fluid too, which the u/s chick said could be GD but the results weren't odd? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................... not happy! Makes me wonder what size Zaccie would have been if he had a proper umbilical cord.Maz, I'm scared I'm having an elephant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.
    Oh according to the u/s I'm due christmas day.
    Last edited by storm; November 4th, 2006 at 02:09 PM.

You watch mate you'll go early. Im holding my chicken tonights thinking about the pain for you. CRAP!!!!!! But on the other hand I was told id have a 10 - 11pd and she was 7p 1oz. Just makes you wonder. Still oww the pain...
    Mate I have PMSL at the emails yourve sent me. I forwarded on the on of the black man..hmmm to Jed at work. Every builder there has seen it. They thought it was fantastic.
    Have a stickie at the pics above me sig mate. Vy's grown so quickly its not funny.
    Having a picnic in honour of you right now....Ah yummy.
    I hope your taking care of yours self-----sitting back, eating apicnic, having a fag and coffee...hmm sounds yummy. hehehehehe
    xxmaz

Awwwwww Maz, they are beautiful photos. Must say I love your comments.
    Vy is so pretty!
    I dont reckon she's gonna be that big either & if she is I agree I'll go early too, still scared!! Dh reckons it;s great bastard!! No picnic for me I've just brought a bunch of frozen yoghurt's, mmmmmmm & some peppermint aerobar, now which one to scoff first.........
    Will try to put up a scan of the u/s, her face is so pretty (&fat) she looks so so cute, aww I want her now,while she is still little
    Last edited by storm; November 4th, 2006 at 05:27 PM.

Hi ya hon
    YOu'll have to email me Ellie's pic mate.
    Ive been off a bit. Remember when I thought I was pg, well I was. I had a m/s yesterday. Im not surprised or shocked. I fall pg at a drop of a pin. Doc said i had a 'complete abortion'. NO curet needed. Jed and I decided not to tell any one here even family. Not worth it but it explains why ive been so emotional and bloated.
    Im not upset or sad - god no so not ready to have another, if at all.
    better go
    Vy's winging
    BBL
    xxmaz

Holy Cow Maz!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you're feeling ok now.

UH HOOOOO Maz........................................

IM here, just sick of changing pads every 5 mins..heheheheheh TMI!
    Im not overly upset. **** couldn't handle having another, its made me more determined not to have any more.
    F88k me now...how the hell are you?
    You'll have to take some pics of you nearly full term like I did. Im so happy I did now cause I saw a pg woman today who was 32 and I said to Jed was I that big...He just laughed and said to look at our photo's...I was friggen HUGE!
    Did a good deed yesterday. I put my maternity bra's on ebay and they took them off cause they were second hand.(2 months old mind you). I had a lady bidding on them so I thought, stuff it, I emailed her and got her address and sent them to her for nothing. Ah Im not gonna use them ever again and Id rather give them to some one who needs them then St Vinnies so a druggy or alcho can get them.
    Better go and bath elephant. Jed has no idea sometimes I swear. If I dont tell him to do something, he doesn't do it. Swift kick up the ring for him.
    Give that darling little Zac a kiss for me and a belly rub for Ellie...ah better give your self one too mate.
    xxmaz

You're a lovely ebayer Maz, good on ya!
    Did you get your email of Ellie? I will start taking belly shots, I feel slack coz I tool one every week with Zac & I think I've got about 5 now! Ah well, will start, promise.
    Hope the M/c isn't going too bad, maybe you should get check out if your bleeding that much, although I do remember when I had mine, yuck, yuck, yuck!!!Hope it settles soon. Got some more emails coming, nothing vulgar like last time, but some funny ones! Well kinda.........
    Talk soon. Make sure you rest up....

YEs, sorry I did get the pic of Ellie - can you see and resembelence between her and Zac? Are you starting to $hit your self that your getting cvloser? lol.
    IM gonna try and get to the doctors when both kids are at school either tomorrow or friday. we'll see. Been up most of the night cause Vy's got a cold and kept choaking on her snot. Ahhh why do we do this to our selfs?
    better go
    she's at it again

hello maz and storm. my hubby and i did it on our anniversay as planned but got my period. but since sunday i have been feeling really weird. i was told by a few friends of mine that you can be pregnant andd still get your period. so i went to the doctor and she told me that i had to get a few blood tests taken for cholesterol and another i can't remember. anyway do you think that that would come up with me being pregnant? and storm my third child was born at 9pound 41/2 ounces he was a big baby. i'll talk to you soon.

Oh poor Vy, I hope she gets better soon! Could only imagine how you feel today.
    There is some resemblance between Zac & Ellie in their scan shots, mainly the nose!! We'll just have to wait & see.
    Having a shocker of a day, woke up at some stupid time this morning with a cramp that went from my lower back , through every muscle all the way to my calf.I can not walk with out being in agony from hip to toe, argh I just want to die. Coz I've done nothing all day I am so bloody tired it's not funny.Hoping I can last another 68 days.

Hi Dea, was wondering how you were getting along!! Could be an implantation bleed you're having.Hope the test shows you are, but never mind if it doesn't, you get another month of trying hehe. *yikes* at your 9lber too I so hope Ellie isn't going to be that big ***sniff, sniff*** all I ever wanted was a little 5-6 lber.Keep us updated!!

Dea Ive got every part of my body crossed for you hon..come on little bubba stick. I hope that its just an implantation bleed aswell. I got my period for 3 months ina row with Nikolaus (now I know whats wrong with him lol).
    When I read woke up at some stupid time this morning with a cramp that went from my lower back I thought you said [email protected]! LMAO! serious though I hope that pain goes very soon for ya mate. Better go Jed's home bugger!
    xxmaz

i will let you know what the results are as soon as i find out. i am really hoping that i am but as you said storm if not keep trying. i will let you know either way.

Good luck Dea! I hope you are too!

Hi Guys, feeling better now, finally, still a little bit of pain in my calf, but apart from that all good!! Sorry I scared ya Maz!!

So glad your feeling better Storm.Im lookng at your ticker and really, Ellie could be here in 7 weeks....CHRISTMAS AHHHHHHH. IM getting nervous. You better email me your address so I can at least send a card when Ellie arrives.
    Dea - I hope its sticking mate...oh ah.....
    xxmaz

She is not allowed to come before christmas Maz, No way I have both my girls just before & I dont want another one!
    Had Amy's 12th B'day party today, I'm worn out, I've got Katie's next month *sigh* I'll be even bigger by then. Today was so stinkin' hot too, tomorrow is going to be hotter, why why why? It's hard enough being laden with all this extra weight let alone having to deal with the heat!! Ah well, I'll just have to have both a/c's going again & **** Dh off.
    Ahhhhhhhhh that's my winge, I feel so much better!!!! SORRY

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast