Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #3

Default Tubal Reversals #3

Here is a thread where you can chat with others about TTC after a tubal reversal... The old thread can be found HERE

Love

Woo Hoo I'm first!!!!
    Dea, how are you? Any news matey?

nah the test i had came back and there was nothing on that to say if i was. but i asked my hubby if i should go to the doctors and have a pt and he said to wait and see. but i want to get one just out of curiosity.

Ooooo goodluck Dea!!

I'm so sad & lonely.

and me so stupid cause I didn't realise there was a new thread!!!!!!!
    I have a funny feeling that my hubby is starting to turn towards liking the idea of 4..hmmm.
    He was going to get the snip straight after having Vy and I talked him into waiting until she was 1 just incase we did another mistake. I've since talked him into waiting 2 years as I had my tubes done when WIlhelm was 1 and I told Jed that it was to soon. I feel 'finished' in the sence that I have my little girl but I really miss having a baby boy..does that sound stupid for what? Im hoping that its just me being hormonal and all.
    Any who how are you guys? Hows little Ellie cooking Storm?
    I bet you'd get a Dea. I hope to hell you do any way.
    Better get back to sorting the christmas pressies. Ah its a headache.
    xxmaz

Oooooo Maz, going back again huh? How scarey!! Dh still would like to, but me, nah, I would have the baby, just not the pregnancy, I'm exhausted! It is just getting worse with the hot weather!

Ellie is cooking well, from what I can imagine, moving heaps & squashing me absolutely everywhere she possibly can! Getting w a y to big to fit in my small body, but a while to go yet.

I really dont know how I feel about having number 4...ive only been a bit funny like this since I m/c.
    Are you going to stick with 'Ellie Mae' or are you changing the middle name? I think your belly looks like a big nose (lol) can I pick it ROFPMSL

Ellie will stay but I 'm not sure about the middle name!
    LOL at my bump looking like a nose, I sure as hell doesn't feel like one!!

I guess after a m/c you so feel like that, I've had 6m/c in my time & after each one I was determined to go again to get that baby, that somebody so rudely took from me.

Zac took his nappy off in bed today, man what a mess, 4 hours with out one on, needless to say, his brand new cot matress is STILL trying to get dry, even though it's stinking hot, ERGH it had better not stain.

Woo Hoo only 51 days to go.
    I think I had better start getting organised soon. I haven't done anything. All the things I have brought for her are still in the plastic shopping bags in the wardrobe. I just dont want to be looking at a complete set up nursery & have to wait for an over due bub's to fill it. Not likely I know, but just a thought.

Dea, how are you getting along?

Maz, what has happened to you, is Jed getting lucky planting #4? **** ducks for cover***

no no NO number 4 until atleast 2008 god come on women. Let me enjoy being able to see my moo mooo again. Have alook at my pics to see a photo Jed took of me last night. Those pants Ive got on (arm 3/4) cut into my tummy and now look at them. Im so wrapped.
    Ive got the biggest migraine and the kids have just driven me nuts putting up the christmas tree. Now im left ot clean the [email protected] up.....bloody typical.
    We didn't have Vyoletts room set up until the week before we had her, I think the novilty wears of after the first one..lol.
    So Dea did you give in to temptation and do a test? please let us know.
    Better go and head butt 2 kids they are $hitting me to tears today.
    xxmaz

Woot woo, Maz, well done!!
    Hope the kiddies settled for you!!
    Went to the OB today, 40cm, & way too much fluid. Had planned on cleaning out the car this arvo & putting Zac in his new car seat. HA!! I'm now officially on light duties, WTF, there is still so much to do, am I supposed to sit on my ass & watch the world go by? Ba humbug. Another u/s in the next week or so, DR said that having that much fluid could mean the water could break unexpectedly early.I guess I better take it easy, I really don't want an early arrival. But he did say could, didn't he?
    How is Vy going ?

Holly [email protected] Storm...you watch mate she's gonna prove everyone wrong and come on her due date!
    I have to clean out Vy's cupboard cause she's grown out of so much. She's into 00 now. I cant believe how quick she's grown. Wilhelm has got that horrible bark that going around down here and I keep biting myself on the inside of my lip.
    Contemplating going for a drive to Macdonalds before I pick up Nikolaus...hm cheese burge...hmmmmm

Default tubal reversal

Hi everyone. I really love this thread and hope to get some help. I understand this is the ttc after reversal, but I could really use some advice from you guys who have had one. I had ligation at c/section and that was 2.5 years ago. I have found two doctors who will do it-ofcourse $$$$$$. My tubes are very damaged, though I have been told it is possible to have it done. I too am a patient that wasn't told about the after effects of the ligation. So if there is anyone out there that has had the reversal, with damaged tubes, please, I'd love to hear from you. Good or Bad. Congrates to all who have concieved post reversal-well done!!!

HI and firstly welcome luvchildren
    Which state are you in? Im in Victoria and got my reversal done throught the Royal Woman's in Carlton on the punlic list. i only waited 10 months from my first visit to my doctor. I had my reversal done in october last year and fell pregnant in december. I now am the proud mummy of not only 2 boys but a beautiful little girl. Im starting to get the itch for another but im prepared to wait a few years. I was told that it could take upto 12 months to concieve after the op. Im not going to kid you, the op was 10 times worse than a c/s but its all worth it...just keep asking for drugs..lol.
    stay in touch and let us know how you go.
    xxmaz

Hi maz, thanks for responding. Do you mind telling me what kind of tubal ligation method you had? Its just my tubes are damaged and Dr Cooper in Sydney will do it but I really can't afford it. I'm in Nth Qld. The method I had done was a cut and tie but they cut it very close to the fimbrae. Thats great you had it done in public and most of them will if it is a simple clip removal. Anyway hope to hear from you soon!

I had the clamp done. Apparently one of them was never put on properly (my doctor just informed me on my last visit) so hence the major pain I had all the time and the 3 pg's I had whilst they were clamped.
    Mate all I can say is that if theirs a will, their's a way. Try your family planning clinic at the public hospital and see if they can help you. I had to travel to melbourne and stay in for 4 nights. Best decision Ive ever made.
    Storm had her's reversed and she's pg with number 2. Im not sure if she had them clamped or cut and tied though.
    Hmm that makes me wonder....were are you STorm...that little Ellie would want to be staying put for a big while yet.
    xxmaz

Hi Maz, thanks for responding. I am optimistic and have an appointment with the executive officer of the hospital who perfomed the ligation. You see, I was not of the sound mind when they did it. Anyway, I am very optimistic. Thanks for the support. I also get to hear from a patient who has tubes like mine, has had the procedure and is pg1. Can't wait to talk to her. Its so great to have other women to talk to about this. I have suffered very much since having it done, but still remain hopeful of the outcome post reversal procedure.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast