Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #3

Congrats on your new bundle of joy Storm.

mumof5 - when the doc's were wheeling me in for my c/s with Vy they asked me if I wanted my tubes done. Both Jed and i said NO at the same time. I had alot of pain when I had them done and i fell pg 3 times too but always m/c by the 9th week.
    Jed was originally going to get a Vasec done when Vy was 6 months old but we have both changed our minds about it. We don't want to make another mistake, although he feel's we're complete as a family I still feel the urge to have one more...but when is one more ever enough? lol

Maz....I think all u girls just had the clamps put on? am I right? I was reading about Storm and i think it said she had the clamps on for 7yrs then had them taken off. Now she has had 2 more babies since. Boy is she one lucky lady. I wish i had the clamps on stead of having them cut and a piece of tube removed. People tell me im crazy for having the reversal.They all say 5 kids is way to many in the first place. I want an even number and just to top it off a would make it perfect

You still have to have your tubes cut and rejoined either way mumof5, as the clamps scar your tubes together. Yes, I did have the clamps but after I had the reversal the doctor told me one of the clamps had damaged my tube as it had been put on wrong. Its the reason I had a lot of pain at AF time. Knock on wood, I havent had that pain since, I also dont have the pulling on that side or the knots i had before. I would love even numbers here aswell. 4 would be lovely and my mum keeps telling me im going to end up with 5, either way I dont care. People are so judgemental aren't they!

my tubes had clamps too! and after the op the doctor told me that they did a few stitches on my tubes and then ran some dye through and said they were fine. i'm going to see my doctor this arvo. i want to know what that pain is when i have my period. i've had that with my last and the one just gone.

Dea - owie I hope that its normal healing pain. I cant remember if I had any or not afterwards, but then I only got one small short period and I was pg straight after that..wait yes I did have a painfull pg cause I doubled over shopping. I hope it means everything is in order Dea. Let us know how you go.
    Storm - your probably flat out hun, but expect a little something from the BOurke clan in the mail mate.

Yeah Maz that was my next question to see if they cut yours to repair it all. The doctor said they had made a mess of my right side but he tried his best to fix it but my left side is good to go .Yeah people do judge and once you have more then 3 kids these days your classed as abnormal, but i love being different. My brother only has 2 kids and hes flat out handling that.

Hey Dea nice to hear from you.Yeah i had the dye aswell. Since ive had my tubes done ive had two cycles since and they have been heaps heavy and ive had clots aswell as a period pain.I havent had period pain since i was like 14.Sorry if thats to much details girls but i just dont understand it. Hope all goes well at the doc.

Red face

Hey dea, i have just started my first cycle. I had some pain on the very first day, and some pain initially, but now i feel okay. I hope that you are okay... i have been praying for you to concieve.
    Hey maz, Hows your ttc going? My first cycle is okay apart from being a little heavier than i had hoped, but that's okay. Although, they did come right on time, which will make it easier to keep track of. I didn't get my photos of my tubes yet-though, i am hoping to get them in the next week or two and will fill you in on details.
    Hey Em, Hows it all going? I am having my first cycle.... not to bad...a little heavier than expected, but i'll live. I am going to see my doctor tommorrow to see if he has a copy of my photos, if not i'll have to wait until dr coopers back on the 15th. I will continue to pray for all of you so that you concieve speedily Hey does anyone here get morning sickness when pg?

I had m/s my whole pg and lost 20kg.
    We're not TTC as yet. Just want to get my body into a routine and then looking perhaps near the end of the year (if I can wait that long)

Yeah i got m/s a little bit with my daughter but not the boys. Me to Maz i lost about the same with each of my boys.But I put on about 20kgs with my daughter. It didnt take to long to put it all back on again.

Hi everybody!! Nice to meet you Mumof5,

All going well here, my mum & dad are down atm so not really able to chat too much.

Maz, will keep a close eye on the letter box, thank you. Did you get your email piccies??

Catch up soon!

Thumbs up

i don't get it although i get nauseous. have any of you had vbac? I am just wondering if you guys have any info on this subject-its just i would never want to have a c-section again, especially after the traumatic birth of my last daughter.

Hi ya storm - yes gotthpic she's absolutely gorgeous mate. OH im so clucky! Hope your doing well and enjoying your time with mum and dad.
    mumof5 - Ive only put on 5kg of my 20. I dont really want to put it back on again this time so Im dieting. Im classed as obese anyway so a bit more weight off will be fantastic.
    luvchildren - I begged for aVBAC with both Wilhelm and Vyolett. More with Vyolett cause I went into labour 3 weeks early. My waters broke as they were putting me on the op table. I have a general cause my back is really bad and they cant get the eppi into it. My c/s this time was fantastic. I had no pain what so ever. I felt like I'd gone to sleep and woken up with a baby. The nursing staff couldn't believe it. I had Vylett at 4 in the morning and i was up by 7am, showered and all. Impretty sure there's a section in this big maze somewere about VBAC, have a sticky mate

I know ive had 5 kids and all but what is vbac???. Join the club maz im no super model, my 5 kids made dam sure of that.Ive had 2 c/s and i was home in a day and a half and i think there pretty dam good

vbac is viginal birth after c/s. Ive got floppies everywere. I just have to make sure im all 'tucked' in before we got any were. lol.

Hehe yeah join the club.Ive put 20kgs since i had Seth on the 3rd of march.I hate it,my hole life has been lose gain lose gain.

Hey maz, yeh i will have to sticky about it, cause if i did have another child, it would not be by c-section. if you come across anything-let me know!
    Storm, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you are enjoying the meeting the child you have cared for. Isn't it great when you get to meet your child!!!!
    Em, If you come across anything to do with vbac- let me know! I will do some research as well.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast