Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #4

Default Tubal Reversals #4

Here is a thread where you can chat with others about TTC after a tubal reversal... The old thread can be found HERE

Gee i was writing a huge message and i went to send it and it said tread closed bloody hell. Clara im not to sure if i like hDr Coopers after bedside manner if you know what i mean. We never had any tests or anything b4 we had our op we just had it done,just like that. Everyone else i here about has had all these test and stuff b4 there op....Weird. I dont have my pic either.Evertime i email him and ask a question about anything at all i never really seem to get a answer and i hate that. I hope your ok.Ive had p/o since i was 12 that i know of and they told me i would never have any kids,i soon proved them 5 times wrong. Blooody doctor i think there all a bunch wackos

luvchildren no i haven't thought about taking any stimulants. i have been feeling kinda weird the last couple of days. my boobs are a little bit sore and i have been getting this weird feeling up near my rib cage. hard to explain it. also my dh is going into hospital to have a benign tumor removed from his bowel probably next week. so he'll be out of action for a couple of weeks. i will be getting a hpt this arvo and i'll let you know how it goes ok talk soon.

Good luck Dea hope its you deserve it

hey dea, ive been praying hard for you and emma so hopefully!!! sorry to hear about d/h... let us know how you go.....
    em, i think he sees lots of women and is a bit immune to questions and bedside manner. everytime i ask questions, i too feel like he doesn't answer them.

Gee Maz, how ****ty is that? I know exactly how you feel, the family forgot Zaccies 1st b'day too! A very, very special happy birthday to Wilhem -xx-

Hi to everybody!!
    Dea, best of luck when you test next, I reckon you're gonna be very happy!! Fingers crossed you are!! A line is a line!!

ray Guest

hi my name is ray,
    I dont know if i am the right site but i have read your messages about tubal reversal. I have 3 boys and had my tubes clamped about 2 years ago & thinking about having them taken off. it's just had getting some information so i was wondering of possible if any of your ladies good give me some information . I'am from geelong in victoria it would be very much appreciated

Hey Ray,we sure can give you lots of information and support on here. Maz would be the best one to talk to cause she is from down your way somewhere. And Maz where the bloody hell are you????????? Where is anyone??? Im lonely:frown:,its all good girls ill keep the thread alive . I had my reversal done in Sydney by Dr Cooper,he was pretty good. I only waited 6 or 8 weeks and it cost me $3269 all up,but Maz didnt pay a cent for hers so that would be the go. Now its all up to hubby to start pumping out some good ones

Smile

hey dea, welli went and got my referral to the qe2, and geezit was hard. the dr i saw wasn;t my usual gp, and i'm certain he gave me every excuse he could think of why i shouldn;t have the TR. anyway, i got the referral, after much debating. fingers crossed he actually faxed it off. all he kept saying was how old i will be when i get it done and if and when i have a baby. i left his room feeling mighty low, BUT now to wait for my refferal and i will be so over the moon. cheers kiya

hi everyone well i was supposed to have af today. and nothing. i just got back from my appt today and they gave me a pregnancy test and it came up negative but i suppose it's too early what do you's reckon? also they told me that i had to have that hsg done. to check my tubes. talk soon.

hi dea, i will be thinking of you and sprinkling ***baby dust*** all around you, so you get a BFP..cheers kiya

thanks kiya. that's a bit of a downer the doctor saying those things to you. you should get a letter in the mail with your appt date. that's what they did with me.

Hi Ray & welcome to BB!! Maz would be the best one to help you as she is in VIC. I had my TR in 2003 & since then have had 2 children. Just let us know what kinda info you need & we'll bombard you with answers.

Dea, it is still sounding good! Dr's pg tests are not as sensitive as the HPT's we can buy so dont fret, the most important thing is AF is missing woo hoo!!

HEY RAY, I TOO HAD MY TR AT DR COOPERS IN SYDNEY BUT IT COST ME UPWARDS OF $8K. I HOPE YOU FIND SOMEONE TO HELP YOU...
    HEY KIYA, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DOCTORS, THEY DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING. IF YOU GET A CHANCE DO SOME RESEARCH AND GO IN EMPOWERED.... AFTER ALL THEY ONLY EVER DIAGNOSE ON THE SYMPTOMS WE PROVIDE.
    HEY DEA, STORM IS RIGHT ABOUT THE LEVELS IN DOCTORS TESTS. THEY ONLY USUALLY PICK UP HIGH LEVELS. TRY PREGNOSIS-IT PICKS UP 7-10 AFTER CONCEPTION. STILL FOR YOU.
    HEY EM, HOPE EVERYTHING HAS PICKED UP FOR YOU......
    HEY MAZ, HOWS THINGS?

ray Guest

thanks to everyone for replying. Did anyone get the op through private health, if so if possible good you tell me how much it cost?
    I'm choosing private because it's risky being pregnant and I would like a gyno to see me through also I like the year wait

Hello Ray, as far as I know they will not cover any operation that is not covered by medicare and tubal ligiation reversal is not covered by Medicare.

Dea, I hope that you will get you BFP.

That is about all from me as I have been very busy with work and home and also my sleeping patterns are all out of wack. I need to get them back into line. lol.

Take Care
    Ang

ray Guest

hi, I have spoken to a gyno and they can do it on private but instead of medicare paying 75% you end up paying the 75%. I was just curious if anyone has.
    How long after the op did it take for you to get pregnant?

hi ray, i had to pay all the costs so it was upwards of $8k. i know that if you go through the public system, it can be done depending where you are- where are you? i had my procedure in dec and i am almost at the 2nd cycle post op-no sign of pg yet. did you have clips done or did they cut and tie your tubes?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast