Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

Maz, are how are things going? Hope all is well with you.
    WOW Ray, you sure are getting lots of signs huh?
    Mumo5, bummer about only having 1 tube, but all you need is 1!

Hey Storm....its all good one is better then none. On thursday i had none pretty much but now i at least have one tube that there real happy with now. My little man turned a big ONE yesterday ,he is just so so cute.Hes been sick the last week so he hasnt so cute at all more like a right royal pain in the butt . Today i got a even big surprise when my other half asked me to marry him.You should see the ring its a 18ct gold 1ct princess cut diamond,its just beautiful.
    Ray i am starting to believe in signs. My other half went away the other week to his new job on the oil rigs which ment he wouldnt be here for my O days every month. But the boss changed all the roster around so he came home a week early. So now every month he will get home just after my AF has been and just in time for my O days .
    Hey Maz how you been feeling??
    LUV hey darl thanks for all your support the other day your a gem. Make sure you get that test done soon.
    HI to all the rest of the girls to all

O Wow Mumo5 I asume you said yes? ROFL, congratulations!!

yes i said yes

I am glad that everything turn out well for you and having one good tube is better than none. I hope that you will be posting here with some good news soon.

Ang

Congratulations Maz.

Ang

Thanks Ang, I have everything crossed that i have something positive to post soon too. Hows things going with you???

:ms: Ive been as sick as a dog but ive only had 1 postive test out of 5?? What the? Still to early yet, im actually due on wednesday but man. I woke up at 1am sick and im hungry at the same time?? another what the?
    mumof5 - hehehehehehhe you go girl!
    Storm - how are ya honey? You ok or what?
    Luvchildren - hows the forum going? had many hits?
    dea - how are ya honey?
    crazymum2 - hows thing matie?
    ray - i had m/s with all 3 of my kids. I get it right from word go, so thats why im thinking there's another on the way. it stopped at around 14 weeks with the boys and I had it right up until I had Vy. I usually lose 15-20kg each pg. thats the first thing Jed said - hmmm your on a roll with your diet honey. PMSL.
    OK - these are what im feeling at present and tell me what you guy think
    cant hold on and have to wee every 2 hours
    hot and sweety
    sinus are blocked and agitated
    bloating (I already look 3-4 months)
    period pain for the last 3 weeks (on and off)
    contstantly feeling $hit
    craving chicken wraps (home made) and wanting to drink heaps of water and pepsi max (opsie)
    is it in my head????? im starting to feel like a **** cause these tests are coming back negetive.
    right im going to make a coffee and attempt to drink it
    xxmaz

Hey Maz you arent crazy mate. I get the same feeling about mid cycle each month. I was thinking i was going crazy. I never wake up at nite to pee and hungry all the time and eating weird things and sleepy and feeling very heavy down there and AF pains. Everything pointed to being pregnant. I even did a test and it came back positive twice and neg about 5. It says on the packet not to read it after 10mins cause a false pos will show up cause the chemical in the test keeps working. Good luck mate i really hope AF doesnt come and you are.

maz, no not many hits..but we'll see
    em, congrats i am so happy for you...... hope things are better. I am having my hsg monday the 12 march. so we'll see how we go.
    ray, good to see the signs....... i think signs are there to be seen!!!!!!
    hi ang, how ya goin?
    storm, wat ya up to?

Hey LUV-Thats great news god luck with it

LUV, I want to wish you good luck too. With me it has been very hectic with my children not settling down at school. I have spent more time than I wished for in the principals office. Hopefully things can only get better.

Ang

Awwwww Maz, what's going on? That's a great list of symptoms you have! Maybe a blood test will reveal it for ya?

Ohah Ang, I'm another one that's familiar with the principals office. Or the numerous phone calls from them .he he he. bad bad kids huh? I never really worry about it, cos the school expects the kids not to voice their opions, well mine do & they are not affraid to stick up for themselves when the teachers are being unfair.So if they get in trouble for it, I simply have basically the same argument with the principal anyway. Those are my kids, not yours & if they have an opion, they WILL voice it.

Luvchildren, I'm not up to much, busy with my tribe I guess & trying (in Vain) to keep my house clean.
    Monday's the day HUH? best of luck!

Ok enough from me.
    have a great day!

Mum of 5 - i must be bloody pregnant cause I didnt even get that your now ENGAGED!!!! that is absolutely fantastic news matie..Im so happy for ya.
    Luvchildren - not to many days to go now - 4 oh I cant wait now either.
    Storm - we're teaching our kids to be their own people aswell. I tell Nikolaus that he has a voice and he should use it. Wilhelm on the other hand I have to tell to shut up sometimes..PMSL Doc wont do bloods until im atleast a week or 2 over my AF date, so next wednesday. Im still sick as a dog and I had cramping again last night. Im farting, burping and just feleing like $hit in general.
    SHOOT ME!!!!! heheheh
    Hi ya everyone else, better get back to little miss boo

Poo to your doc Maz.
    Gawd, you've changed your ticker again.
    Were any of your others slow to come up on a HPT?

ray Guest

hi maz,
    when i was pregnant with my first jamie, they told me i wasn't pregnant but i had every sign of being pregnant they did preg test twice and came back neg, but i still had signs they said it might be a phantom pregnancy but i was still so sick went in about a week later they said the same thing i said they were wrong did another test and it came back with a t on it i said what am i half pregnant. And that was about 2 weeks after my period was due, we could never get proper dates on when he was due, i was at 28 for about 4 weeks in a row.
    They are not always right. You sound like me when i was pregnant with my boys
    I'm on count down 13 days to go to see dr dalton.

ray
    Last edited by ray; March 8th, 2007 at 04:05 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Hey storm honey - yep all 3 came up with in a week of when AF was due...guess what...BFP as off 5pm tonight girlies....one november baby on its way!!!!!!!!

Oh wow Maz, awesome news. so it's official then?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast