Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

Default Tubal Reversals #5

Here is a thread where you can chat with others about TTC after a tubal reversal... The old thread can be found HERE

Love

would love to go Lilly but my niece just called her 3rd kid Lilly Grace and she was only born in November

Oh Bummer, we'll have to think of another flower name for ya. How about Rose, or petunia LOL??
    Just a thought, it might be a boy!
    Daisy
    Iris
    Azalia
    Weed ( from Dylan)
    mmm will have to think........
    Ivy
    Camelia
    Zinnia
    Tulip
    Gladiola
    Dahlia
    Freesia
    Heather
    Mimosa
    Oh & Hyacinth.

hehe you'll get bombarded with names now!!
    Last edited by storm; February 26th, 2007 at 08:08 AM. Reason: found more flowers.

oh i like Ivy and Mimosa. Cant have Daisy cause there's alady at kinder and her 4th baby was finally a girl and she called her Daisy.
    Hmmm tell Zaccy I like weed, my brother would too PMSL. Called go thistle
    Oh what colour is a Mimosa (never heard of it thats all)

I didn't think to look what colour it was.... sorry

It's a kind of wattle, so yellow.

maz, did you try the pregnosis test-it tells you 7-10 days after conception. I really love my nieces names
    taiyanni
    samara
    juantia
    nazareth
    yolanda
    em, my thoughts will be with you on that day......we will be anxiously waiting to hear from you..

ray Guest

hi maz,,,,
    Even though i have boys we had some girls names if i have a girl her name will be
    savannah kate
    but here are some more names
    mia
    belle
    michaela rose that my friend name
    ruby rose thats my friends daughter name
    Our friends had a baby girl yesterday morning her name is
    remi jasmine
    for boys we have
    shae
    flynn
    callum
    hamish
    finn
    i can't remember the other ones
    ray

luvchildren - nah didnt do test, thought I may as well wait until im late, dont want to mozz myself now.
    I still cant get Willow out of my head. I really love that name but am worried that it clashed with Wilhelm. Jed says it reminds him of his esky!
    I love Ruby but a girl in the september forum called her daughter Ruby.
    I bet I end up with another boy anyway..not that we really care but a nother little girl would be lovely.
    Going to google names now.
    xx

Hi to everyone

Thanks for all the support
    Ray I like to believe in signs they must happen of some kind of resin, thatís like my work I work at big w in the home area kettles towels ect. Then in November they changed me to Baby nursery and apparel baby cloths they said it was only till Christmas but I am still doing it. You sound just like the thought going threw my head I donít want wait but the money is every thin at the moment, ivf & Christmas and we are doing home renos push the budget need to save,
    I want one and I want it last week, LOL

Hi mumof5 I have one embryo (frozen thaw cycle), last one hopefully lucky last. Melbourne ivf was great the costs were not all at once first $220 Admin fee then payed $15 for the pill then $100 for nasal spray you take is twice a day 12 hours apart at the same time every day. $1275 for the injections once a day & $200 day bed egg retrieval. The rest was bulk bill$ 2133.45 so that was great, Then I have done thaw cycle $1502 but will get some back from Medicare, Have you been to Medicare and found out about Medicare safety net this great.

Bernie

Hi Storm I canít wait to go back and see the Hospital & let them all know when i am 7 mths pg I will waddle in . LOL.

ray Guest

hi bernie,
    My appointment is in march but have to save up the money were got $6000 coming in july but we are in a catch. Have the money for the opp plus we have to get a bigger car thats another $11000 to come up with, so we are saving up half for the opp use some of the $6000 and keep the rest in the bank and save up more for the car next year.
    may be i should go rob a bank?
    were got people that our us some money but still waiting for it, if i had the money by march when i see the doc i would say do it now. But deep down i would like it done in sept, i have a 5 year old thats going to a special school next year so i need to get him settled first before i get very big, it doesn't take long for my husband and i to get preg. Our doc thinks we sit it in it or roll over in bed my hubby works night shift and has done for eleven years or we pass each other in the hallway. You have your sign that great
    Is is big w in ballarat that place is huge they have everything.
    ray

Sorry it has taken so long
    It can be hard to get the computer between husband & kids
    My husband and I have been together all most 10 years married for 8 Ĺ years My oldest two boy have moved out well gone to live with there dad 15 mins away , let him have some of the headaches. So just the three at home now. We are hoping if the reversal works we might end up with a girl,
    We have picked some names Meka Louise or Madeleine boys Ethan

My kids are Christopher 19, Jason 18 ,Ebannie 13 , Ryan 8, Jarrod 7 ,

Ray yes big w is in Ballarat and has more baby things than k mart, I just love working there I mostly work nights just doing fill. When I get pg we will need a new car too a seven seater again, but we will save for that while Iím pg. Sound like you have it all planned . I would like to get pg around August September to have May or june bub but it just the waiting seems to take for ever,that what i said last year.

. Bernie

Hey Maz i love that name Willow and it would be good for a boy or a girl. I like the names-- Poppie, Abby,Brianna cause she would get Brie. I love the name Carlton for a boy but evryone hates it

Hey Bernie, Im moving to Sydney soon so ill look into it when we get down there. Its not as much money as people make it out to be which is great. When is your next go??? I hope to god it works for you,ill be thinking of ya!
    Hey LUV thanks mate ill be sure to let you know. They better not hurt my wammy

Smile

Hi All,

Sorry for not posting for awhile, but i have a son who thinks my computer is his for playing online games. I'm even lucky that i have managed to catch up on all the posts and even do a post myself. I'm still hanging on in there, and so can't wait for my appt in July. Hope it isn't to long till my op after that. Hubby can't wait either, as he figures the sooner we can start ttc, the better.

To all the new members, a big HELLO to all. I hope to get to know you all. I promise to try and get on here more often.

Better dash. to all
    Kiya

Hi luvchildren - I will most likely go to the royal womenís, as they put me on the tubal reversal waiting list last sep but they said it could take up to 2 years as they only do 1 to 2 a week because it takes so long .Thatís why we did ivf and we still have one left my lucky last of 5, so Iím letting my body have a rest will have transfer in a while, then the big 2 week wait a real nail biter.
    I donít really want another summer bub Jason is in December so was Ebannieís and Jarrod is the end of November and my hubbyís is in December also. Hope every thing is going well for you.

Bernie

ray Guest

Smile

hi everyone,
    i just joined a gym yesterday fernwood gym they have that free joining and i pay $39.00 a fornight it gives my access to the classes pilates and yoga and ttt please the cardio treadmill, crosstrainer weights. This is very pleasing for me because i'm overweight especially the weight i was before i had kids, so i plan to lose the weight before i get pregnant and also work out while i'm pregnant .If i get pregnant carrying full term i have a fear of being 90kg+ don't want that
    ray

Hi Ray my husband and I had no trouble in getting preg before, I hope it is still as easy after the reversal fingerís crossed for all of us. I wouldnít mind joining a gym but at work we walk 10 k a night on average so to tired but I am overweight too. And when I get preg I am huge in the last few months I retain all my fluids canít even were slippers. Have fun at the gym and loss some weight for me too.
    GO GIRL GO

Bernie

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast