Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

Yep honey - cant hide anymore. Thought id gotten another bodgy test then went and checked and there it was.

That's great Maz, baby's due just after your starting to TTC date rofl.
    We worked out yesterday that Dylan & Zacs' b'days are 11 days apart & Katie & Angels' are also 11 days apart. Funny huh? The next one will have to be 11 days apart from Amy.

ray Guest

Smile

hi maz,
    i'm so happy for you , are you hoping for another girl.:P

ray
    Last edited by ray; March 8th, 2007 at 09:20 PM.

hi maz thats great so happy for you another bundle of love
    lets hope we are all so lucky
    bernie

Storm - OMG I didnt even notice that...god what have I got myself in for. Its funny though....I told my mum I was pg about a day after I fell cause I just felt weird. She told me to go see a shrink...looks like i was right. GOing to a pyshic expo tomorrow and im going to get my cards read..lets see if they pick it. Are you better now..no more 'headaches'?
    RAy - we would love another girl but honestly we're not fussed. More worried about hiding it from Jed's fmaily end of the month at Jed's sisters engagement party...FIL always picks it with me.
    Berni - I did a blasted detox for 14 days cause I wanted to lose a heap of weight before trying...who says fat chicks cant fall pg is full of $HIT! I now weigh 112kg (I weighed 108kg) a month ago. Im rubbing off to EVERYONE please dont let me be the only one...
    Werent 3 of us pg last time Storm? Sushee, me and you?

Umm yes maz, we were, but please dont wish that again LMAO. I'm still having the same prob's as I told ya in the PM's. Hmmmmmm, dont wanna be jinxed. I am NOT joining you!! I am not joining you I am not joining you! please.

ray Guest

hi ladies,
    since i joined the gym last week i have already lost 3 cm around my waist , they are showing me how to use the weights tonight so i should drop more .
    we got some great news last the the company my hubby works for is being taken over by a ballarat mob, they are buying him a company car please buying us a house a really big one to accommadate us all and we don't have to pay rent .Got to go to the gym now

ray

Wow Ray, that's awesome news!!

Ray - thats fabo news matei - and you know what they say, all good things come in 3
    Storm - hmmm NO COMMENT pmsl

LOL, I'd rather NO Comment's that way we can just ignore the whole process.

Smile

hello everyone first i want to congratulate maz and jed. now i have question this morning when i went to the loo i had this mucous it was like white and slimey.

oh dea - your ovulating...go hammer and tong's honey!

ray Guest

hi dea,
    i think you get that just before you a ovulating or just after i really can't remember, i'm pretty sure it's before.
    ray

ray Guest

hi maz,

that picture of vyolett is so cute.You could end up having a rememberance day baby, thats my nanas birthday
    ray

Ray - mine on the 5th and c/s day here is on tuesdays so big posibility that yes bub will be here then. She died 14 years ago and mum had a dream last year about her. Oma (nan) told her in the dream that she was coming back really soon...see signs matie, their everywere

ray Guest

hi maz,
    personal question, don't have to answer but way a c/s?

ray

Maz, I was early but I was right and I will say congratulations again.

Ang

ive had 3 c/s now Ray and a reversal so they wont let me go natural. I also have a twisted pelvis as no go natural for me . I begged why I went in early with Vy and they just said to dangerous.
    Ang - yes you were right....thank you
    ffeling sickly all day still. Woke up at 1am and was famished but talked myself into going back to sleep. My mum is so excited again. Have decided not to go to melbourne at christmas god with 4 kids one being a newborn..no way!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast