Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

oH yeah and i keep getting AF pains?

hello everyone. how are you all doing? i had these really sharp pains in my abdomen area this morning. i felt like was going to faint and be sick. could this be it i hope so. i'm going to the doctor after i take the kids to school.

OMG Dea - you be careful that your not pg in the tube matie. do a pg test honey
    mumof5 - your up the duff!!!!!!!!!!! Its exactly whant I was going through. Yay that means we will be pg together.
    Storm - hmmmm please email me
    hi ya luvchildren, hope monday went well
    Ray - how ar eyou
    I hope I havent missed any one my brain is just MUSH!!!!!
    still very sick and i keep getting lightening flashes infront of my eye...had the same with VY. Went to the doctors last night and has sent me for the bloods and u/s. He PHSL at me when I told him I did 5 tests. He was concerned if I was happy with my surprise and i said of course and he just grinned.
    Ringing up to see when I can have my first u/s later today.
    Oh we've picked a girls name....Kristell.
    Later chickens and I want to hear some exciting news
    xxmaz

Maz..... how is your morning sickness going? When you start getting heart burn fruit tingles rally do the trick

mumof5 do a pg test .i agree with maz my girl friend did the same thing letting out clear stuff so go get a test.

Bernie - omg fruit tingles...dont know if I could handle that. Having some pressing pains as things are lifting UP. hOw have you been matie?

went to the doctor and she checked my tummy and did a urine and pg test which came up negative and the other test was fine she said that if it happens again with other symptoms go back. oh well

Mumo5, a positive opk could also mean you are pg, do a test...
    Dea, bummer maybe it's too early!
    How exciting, there may be 3 preggies here woo hoo!!
    Maz, I did email you yesterday, maybe it went to pong again grrrr, coz it was a good one too! Will send it again.

Hey girls, thanks heaps ive been going off my brain. I did a test this morning and it was neg but im only day 22 today so might be to early. If im not pregnant and i was O does this mean my period will be later then usual cause of the late O??????? After having 5 kids you would think i would know all this but i have no idea.
    Hey Dea might be abit early for you to darl cause your a couple of days behind me in your cycle arent you?? And the doctor tests are $hit anyway, HPT are the best. Good luck
    LUV- WAts doing?Where are you? How did monday go.Dont keep me waiting
    Last edited by Mumof8; March 14th, 2007 at 11:18 AM.

maz I donít like fruit tingles much but they work they stop the heart burn.

I went to my gp on the 2nd he gave me a referral for the hospital asking them for a tubal reversal .Telling them I had problems with my af and was using CYKLOKAPRON to stop me flooding. So I have handed it in they said they would access it and send out a letter with a app.
    luvchildren.....hope all went well at our appointment.

bernie

Hey mumo5, your luteal phase is alway the same, no matter when you O, so yep, if you were just O'ing then your gonna be late.

I did another O test last night and both lines were quit dark. So i did another one about an hour ago and one line is getting lighter so i would say i was Oing which is just weird.
    Whats the hole Luteal phase thing? I dont know what it is.
    Hey Bernie i hope it all goes well for you and you dont have to wait to long.I payed for mine cause i didnt want to wait. If i want something done im the type that wants it done yesterday
    Last edited by Mumof8; March 14th, 2007 at 01:56 PM.

mumof5.... I don't wait to wait but the money is just not there at the monent so trying all the angles while we save.i'm for u with my and and throwing your way

bernie

Luteal phase is the time after you O til the time AF comes ( or not )it always stay the same. Mine is 11 days, most women have a 13, 14 or 15 day LP.

OI Maz, any news, it's been 2 hrs since you appt, huh. huh, huh????????? LOL

hey em, unfortuantely af didn't arrive on time so they wouldn't do it. i m booked in for next thursday the 22nd. i really wanted to have it done, but they just wouldn't. i was 12 days late..no not pg-just been under stress with uni,and had a hep b shot too. so got them now and getting it done next week.
    hi maz
    hi storm
    hi ray
    interesting stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Storm i guess i still have alot to learn about the hole baby making process,i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens. Im just wondering if the dye test i had done has made any different to my cycle. If i was Oing yesterday then i wont get them for another fortnight when i should be getting them in 6 days.Boy oh boy i have the worst pains down there tonight,i really want to hurt someone.
    Hey LUV thats pretty crappy. Your body is all stuffed up just like mine. Six kids a hubby and uni any wonder your all stressed,i take my hat off to you girl.
    Hey Bernie,thanks mate you too huh.

ok ok going to share
    baby is NOT IN TUBE!!!!! Yay happy dance.
    U/s chicki showed my my right ovary and said thats were the egg was realised from cause the pg cyst was big and then went to my tubes and they were clear. Looked in my womb and there on the side was a little ball of snot clinging on. So now i believe im pg. She wanted me to come back in around 4 weeks I said yeah yeah, I'll go at the 12 week mark, I dont have the time or the baby sitters to go every friggen 4 weeks. I still feel sick as a dog so I know everything is a ok.
    Going to go shopping with NIkolaus today and have a looksie at some NB stuff....oh ah

ray Guest

hi mumof5

i'm having the same problem. I have a 28day cycle so i should ovulate on the 14day but the last 2 months i have been ovulating early, my temp drops on the 8th day the 9th day i took the ovulation test it was faint so it was neg on the 10th day it was pos so they say you will ovulate in the next 24-48hrs. But on the 12th day my temp dropped again to 36.1 and on the 13th day it went up to 36.5 with massive abdo pain i feel like i have golf balls in my stomach, so painful i haven't even gone to the gym.
    long story short i should be ovulating on the 16th/3 but i ovulated on the 13th or 14th/3
    thank god i'm seeing dr dalton on wednesday so i can ask him. Even though i'm ovulating early my period is still exactly the same 28 day cycle

ray

Woo Hoo Maz!! You should call her "sneezy" har har har.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast